Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Host Chat [Hosts Only]. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:51 pm
Shrugging, he says, "I don't know anything that's going on over there right now. He hasn't talked to me for a while now."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:41 pm
"I'm sure he is fine, Its not like he is actually in combat or anything." Hunny hugged the other host and closed his eyes to sympathize with him. "With men as rich as your father they usually end up staying in the safe zone most of the time anyway."

dragonhealer

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:47 pm
Grinning, Luke wraps his arms around the cute host and says, "You're absolutely right, Hunny-senpai. You're such a great friend and I'm thankful for you cheering me up."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:19 pm
Hunny smiled brighter. “But on the rare occasion that your father would come under enemy fire, He would be the most important target, and there is a good chance of a hostage situation. Dose your father happen to be a strategist? If not I think he would be more of a burden in the field than a resource, the Japanese military most have lost a lot of men already to recruit him.” Hunny hugged the boy tighter. “But don’t worry I’m sure he is fine”

dragonhealer

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:22 pm
"Of course my dad's a strategist. How else could he hold the title of Chess Champion while maintaining a beverage company?" Luke says, getting rid of any doubts about his father's safety.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:30 pm
"Your father is the national chess champion?" hunny asked and let him go from the hug.

dragonhealer

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:34 pm
"Yeah, he first got it 8 years ago and only lost it once, regaining the title within a month's time." he explained, feeling proud to be the son of such a man as his father is.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:24 pm
Snapping out of his daze, Luke turns to Haruhi and asks, "Kyouya said you're making cookies for the garden party, right? I was wondering what kind you'll be baking."  

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Real Kyouya Ootori

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:52 pm
Kyouya took two computer print-outs from his notebook, closing it with a snap. Setting the book aside, he rose and crossed the room to Luke and Haruhi.

"Luke, Haruhi, here is the information regarding about how many guests you should plan for. The number should be an over-estimate, but it's better to prepare for more guests and have extra, rather than less guests and not have enough for everyone."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:55 pm
Taking his print-out, Luke smiles and says, "Alright. Thanks for the estimate of how many people should be at the party."  

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

x__Fujioka Haruhi-kun

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:59 pm

Haruhi looked over the guest amount and sighed, "Would it be alright to make the cookies in the school kitchen?' she asked, having used it before. "With the amount of guests I'll need plenty of batches," she stated.

She then glanced to Luke, "I'll be making a few different kinds," she stated, smiling. "Shortbread, ginger... any requests?" she asked.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:27 pm
"None in particular. I had just been wondering if there were any I could help you with." Luke answered, smiling back. Then, turning to face Kyouya, he says, "By the way, senpai, one of my customers had suggested we should do a fae or a greek god theme in the future."  

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Real Kyouya Ootori

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:06 pm
Kyouya nodded. "That would be an interesting idea. I'll make a note of it. Hikaru, Kaoru, would you two see what you can do about some possible designs for if we were to?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:51 pm
"You should make Strawbeary Cookies!" Hunny said and hugged Haruhi warmly.

dragonhealer

x__Fujioka Haruhi-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:41 pm

Haruhi sighed, but nodded. "Of course Hunny-sempai," she agreed. She liked strawberry as well, so she didn't mind.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff