Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Tanuki Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:42 pm
"Iunno."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:48 pm
"Hm, well, I won't find it by standing here. I'll just look around. 'Twas nice meeting you. I hope to see you around here again." Kaepora walked down a nearby corridor in search of the kitchen. The corridor was dimly lit, but Kaepora could still see. He sniffed the air, trying to detect the well-known scent of food--he had come to know that scent well over the last few years.  

Poetically Colourful

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:03 pm
She chuckled. "The kitchen is upstairs!" she called.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:24 pm
(okay, time to revel in some nuttiness, this'll be fun)

Suddenly the doors into the main foyer burst open, taking a few steps in a man pulls out a metal thing with a big red button.

"Time for some fun." He presses the button and suddenly from all around the house an ear peircing scream is heards from many sources.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yin had decided to crash this party, and he brought some minions to help him do so. He began to laugh as rabbids poured in through the door behind him, shattering windows could be heard in other parts of the mansion as rabbids lept through the windows.  

Yin Yun Yang

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 pm
Dee was the first to see a rabbid((it that a rabid rabbit or something?)). "Aww! What a cute little bunny!" she picked it up and it snarled at her. "Oh! Bad bunny! Don't growl at Dee!" she reprimanded it, patting it's head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:29 pm
Alexis, ignoring the loud noise, walks up to the man. "It would be greatly appreciated if you would turn it off. Before i do it myself."

((I finally decided my girls name! Alexis!))  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:31 pm
(rabbids are the things in my sig, and in Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, and there is going to be another game soon without the Rayman in it at all)

Yin looks at her quizzickly.

"Turn what off? The red button just let out a single signal that has been done for a while now, the rabbids are just doing what they do best." As almost by a signal many of the rabbids pulled out weapons from nowhere, clubs, fly swatters, plungers, toilet cleaners, feather dusters, sausages, a few plunger guns, and they all let out a big scream again causing their eyes to go red.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:36 pm
Gets mad and all of a sudden the rabids set on fire. "Have fun with them." She walks away.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:00 pm
Yin just stares at the rabbids that were on fire.

"Wow, that is going to make things difficult." then the mansion's fire proofing measures went in as the sprinkler system started putting the rabbids off.

"And that helps, hurray. I'll need to bring in better rabbids though it seems."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:24 am
She smiles. "Come on Dee. Clyde and other sisy are upstairs waiting for us."  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:56 pm
"And it is going to take awhile for more troops to arrive, come on rabbids, we might as well set up a party in one of the larger halls." At this command all the rabbids rush towards the center of the mansion, rushing through the halls and breaking anything that blocked them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:15 am
"Ugh!" she sighed. "Stupid rabids."  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Yin started ordering them about in the main big place setting up for a party.

"Hurry up hurry up, this needs to be done and ready before the rest arrive so we can have some fun beforehand."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:23 pm
She sits down on the stairs.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:48 am
Yin continues to oversee the set up of the room for the party.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff