Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Kingdom Hearts: A new chapter begins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:49 pm
Axel scoffed.
"Morning? You've grown soft, Keyblade Master."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:23 am
Sora yawned again and asked, "Soft? Whatever do you mean Axel? Isn't it morning? Or did I sleep in... again?"  

Eiri Uesegi

Zeenick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:37 pm
A portal of darkness appeared infront of them and Riku stepped out. He was dressed in his Organization XIII cloak, with the black band covering his eyes. King Mickey stood next to him, with his hood up, shadowing his face. Riku smirked at the sight of Roxas and Axel. "So... what I miss?" he asked, looking at Sora and Kairi. He then set his focus back to his fellow Organization XIII members. Crossing his arms, Riku stated "Roxas, its been a while, you too Axel"

The king removed his hood. "Sora, Kairi... you two are probably wondering why in my letter, I said to eat the poupu fruit."

[[OOC: Eiri, I don't know why he wanted them to eat it. You mid being Mickey and explaining? 3nodding ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:57 pm
(I'll PM you about it. I like how you started that off. You can be Mickey mouse.)

Sora nodded, "I-I think so your majesty. Didn't you want us to eat the fruit so that Kairi and I could become forever united and to never part again?"  

Eiri Uesegi

Zeenick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:31 pm
Mickey nodded. "That is correct, but there is more to this tale. You see... I've been detecting a possible retaliation from Xemnas and Maleficent as a joint team.

But this his time, Xemnas does not intend to recruite the usual nobodies. He is taking actual villains from their worlds and then making clones of them in a similar process as the nobodies.

Your adventure is going to be three times if not greater than your other adventures before. Therefore, the three of you must work as a team. Plus, Xemnas has a plan to destroy, and I mean kill all of the Organization members that turned on him in a most dreadful way."

Riku looked back to Sora and Kairi when Mickey had finished. "Also too... Kairi, the king wants to see sometime in the near future an heir born from both you and I, from the union made by Sora to us.

Our heirs will be the future Keyblade Masters and true successors for if something should ever happen to Sora, you, or I, they could instantly step in and finish the job. Like a safety net as it were."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:09 pm
cloud walked the beach of the island he came apon sora riku and king mickey he stoped and wached as thay talked.  

wind ranger101

SorrowSora

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:22 pm
Yea go Kingdomhearts rocks cool  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:45 pm
Sora blushed when he heard about making babies, but then bowed to the tiny King. He said, "I shall not fail you, your majesty. Though, I do have one question. If Maleficent and Xemnas are joining up to destroy everybody, how are we to stop them?"  

Eiri Uesegi

Fulked_Up

Dapper Cutesmasher

6,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:32 pm
Demyx was in Atlantica. Surrounded by 5 HUGE heartless, he was done for. "Damn. Water powers don't WORK down here! DAMMIT!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 pm
cloud smiled "Saveing the world, I am in" He looked at all the others waiting to hear wait thay say.  

wind ranger101

Eiri Uesegi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:00 pm
Just then Sora's keyblade, the one that was given to him when he defeated Demyx in the Olympus Colesseum when he tried taking that stone, reacted.

He said, "Hold that thought, your majesty. Guys, Demyx is in trouble. Last I heard he was in Atlantica!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 pm
hi everyione im lisa User Image  

sasumari2010

Eiri Uesegi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:52 pm
(Okay, ninja girl, delete the repeated photos and the spam. And post properly.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:52 pm
yuffie: woke up *yawn* im well rested and ready for an adventure or journey to save the worldUser Image  

sasumari2010

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces