Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:52 pm
"Oh. Well, it's getting late, I must be on my way." To nowhere, she thought sadly. "Perhaps we'll meet again, Mr. Zylo." She turned, yawned, and started on her way, singing to herself. "Oh, the world's a strange place these days, a strange place indeed. You want sun and it gives you rain, a strange place indeed. Dah dah do dah dah."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:57 pm
Zylo shrugged then turned, and jumped all the way back to the top of the tower, landing on the top lightly and pulling his ocarina out once more, continuing his sad, haunting melody.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:09 pm
Lisa wound her way through the dark streets. Left, right, right, right, unfurled her wings. It was a precaution she took each night to make sure no one was following her. "Dammit. Why did I ask that guy so many questions?" she muttered to herself. She ran the rest of the way, until she was at the iron gates. Lisa silently flew over them and landed on the ground with a light fwump! Her feet left small indentations in the soft mossy ground as she walked over to the grave. She sat on the side of it, pondering what she'd seen. She was getting cold sitting on the ground, so she scaled the tree next to the mausoleum, and took out a bag from the hollow in it. Lisa deposited her day's earnings, stowed the bag back in the hollow, and drifted off to sleep on the tree branch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:13 pm
Zylo ended his song, the nameless song, no name, no end, no words to accompany the haunting tune. Zylo looked out over the city, a silent figure, shrouded in shadows and silhouetted by the moon. Zylo jumped down from the tower and began wandering the streets.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:38 pm
A cry in the distance woke Lisa up. She glared up at the sky, the moon was still bright and there were no signs of dawn coming soon. "Let's see who it was that woke me up..." she mumbled to herself, taking flight from the tree. She flew, silent as death, towards the local pub. She landed in an alley adjacent to the bar. There was a young woman cowering in the doorway, a man leering above her. "Hey, you!" Lisa yelled, unfurling her wings and flying toward the man. He stumbled back in surprise. "Wha' th' bloody hell is tha'? he cried, obviously drunk. "Your worst nightmare, bud." Lisa replied, pulling her cap across her face. "If you don't leave this young woman alone within the next three seconds, you'll be wishing you weren't alive. 1...2..." The drunk stumbled back into pub, muttering something like "Angel o' death, wha' it doin' here?" Lisa helped the woman up. "There's an inn-" she started but was interrupted by a shuffling in the alley. "An inn down the street, here," she reached into her pocket, and withdrew a few coins. "Take these and stay there 'till morning. Don't tell anyone what happened. Good luck." she said, and walked into the alley, smelling amusement. "Hello? Whoever you are, I know you're there!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:47 pm
Zylo smiled and walked out of the alley, clapping appreciatively. "Well done."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:50 pm
Lisa's expression turned murderous. "Were you...following me?" She asked darkly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:55 pm
Zylo shook his head, "No, just happened by when you made your move."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:29 pm
Kenta was found sitting next to a dumpster in the ally Zylo and Linda were in. ((she pretty much lives in the allies)) "Agreed. Very nice" She says bowing her head in respect.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:44 pm
Zylo nodded to the two girls and waved, walking back into the shadows and disappearing into the city.

((Hey guys just wanted to say I might not be able to get on much for the next two weeks, I'm taking drivers ed so wish me luck!be back in two weeks, (might get on on weekends)))  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Fvel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:23 pm
Leaning back over the rooftop, a mysterious figure leaned towards Don whispering, "The male has left now, the two we want are together again. I will give the order when to strike, but only go for the cat girl. And if the Avian hybrid gets in your way, try to get her out of the fight without harming her. Now.... on my mark, go."
Don then opened up a portal and stepped through it and appeared behind Lisa while closing the portal in the process. "Sorry to interrupt ladies, but I really need something from Kenta here." Don said while pointing a dagger to the back of Lisa's neck and looking Kenta in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:24 am
Lisa((sorry before about typing Linda)) felt the cold metal dagger press into her skin. "Watch it, bud. You're gonna spear my neck with that thing!" she exclaimed, hoping to distract him from Kenta. He's close enough in back of me, maybe I could try to hit him with my wings. He has a dagger, though, he could rip it right through me. I have to help Kenta. He couldn't possibly just want to talk. She sniffed the air, smelling slight fear from Kenta, a lot of fear from herself, and she couldn't smell anything from the mysterious man. "Don't...touch...me!" she shouted and ducked, hoping to move away from the dagger, only to find that that the man was right behind her again, the dagger pressed, harder then before, into her neck.  

Methodless Madness

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:30 am
Zylo grinned and grabbed the figure by the back of the neck as he dashed from the shadows, he turned the man in his hand and slammed his back into the wall, "Sorry bud, I don't think that's a very polite way to talk to a lady." his hood still shrouded his face, and he was ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:49 am
"T-thanks. Why do you always pop up at the weirdest moments? Whoa, what's with Kenta?" Lisa exclaimed.  

Methodless Madness

Fvel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:52 pm
"Well, well.... If it isn't our dear old half-lycan. If you really expected to beat me so fast, I would suggest you look around you." Don chuckled as he teleported behind Kenta again and spawned several dozens of daggers around Zylo and kept them floating in the air around him. Allowing no escape.
Looking back at Kenta, Don continued his conversation with his dagger pressed up against Lisa again. "Now, Kenta, I doubt you'd want your friend here to die a slow and horrible death. All I need to do is slip this dagger down into her right upper rib cage. It'll pierce her lung, and it will fill in with blood, quite fast. After about 2-3 hours of coughing up blood, her movements will become slow from lack of oxygen, from both missing blood and only use of one lung. Then after about another 30 minutes she'll start to choke on her own blood and die. I doubt you want that to happen, so I need something from you."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff