Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:03 pm
Sits back down at the table i was at before people walked in and i sip my now cool cup of tea. "Sure, i'll teach you, Kat. ^^"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:09 pm
I'll warm up your tea! *swirls finger the tea swirls and than the tea lets off some steam showing it was warm* That better? *sits with my own tea*  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:15 pm
Mello and Carissima sat and watched the other two girls  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:23 pm
Nods, smiling. Ikima jumps off my lap and walks around, inspecting the tablecloths to make sure they were straight, as i would do, before coming to Carissima and barking at her. I turn and look at him and nod. "Good idea, Iki. Carissima, Mello, it's a pleasure to meet you both. ^-^ I am Serenity, or Suki for short, this," I point at the puppy. "Is Ikima. And obviously, this is Kat." Points at Kat while sipping my tea. I whistle softly and Ikima runs over to me, jumping back into my lap as i play with my bunny ears.  

XSuki_MikaX

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:35 pm
"Likewise."Carissima said looking at Suki

Mello nodded to her. "Do you umm have any chocolate bars?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:45 pm
"Could I one-up you and give you a brownie? We're fresh out of chocolate bars and the brownies are fresh made." Maria replied. She snapped her fingers and a brownie on a plate came zipping toward Mello. "Catch." she said. The brownie landed on the table. "Or not."  

Methodless Madness

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:00 pm
Mello wasnt used to having brownies instead of chocolate bars.

Crissima was laughing at her dad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:04 pm
"I gots chocolate bars too! d(>w<)b" Laughs as Ikima licks my cheek. "No, you know how you get when you get chocolate!!" I twirl my pointer fingers together from both hands and after a moment a few original-style wooden trays with bunnies carved on them appear in front of me on the table. I then twirl my right hand, pointer finger down, and a thin paint brush with a few wood-paints appear beside the trays, then i snap my fingers and the tableclother on my table disappears and in it's stead appears a gray tablecloth that i use when i paint. I then start painting the trays, leaving the bunnies white.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:06 pm
"Uhm, if you don't want the brownie I'll just give it to Ikima." Maria said, looking nervous and a tad confused. "Carissima! Here, do you want to fix the silverware so it's bundled in the napkins? Here, I'll show you how." she came over by Carissima and showed her how to fold the napkins.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:11 pm
Well if Maria allows I can run down to the store and get some chocolate we need to get some other items as well  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:13 pm
"Oh, sure! I've been meaning to get down to the store. Here's my shopping list!" Maria made a clicking noise and her shopping list appeared in her hand. "Here you go, Kat!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:14 pm
Ok i'll get this stuff and lots of chocolate sound good!  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:19 pm
"Mello, do you still want the brownie?" Maria inquired, pouring on the charm. Maria was hungry and that brownie looked really good at the moment. I just hope Mello doesn't think I'm hitting on him. she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:21 pm
*skipped out to go bye the items* Be Right Back!  

Taria180

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:36 pm
I wave to Kat and after a moment i finish the trays, having six trays with white bunnies on them, my tray striped purple and black, another red and black, another green and black, another yellow and black, another pink and black, and the last one white and black. "Serving trays for when any non magical people come. ^-^ They seem cute to me, specially with the little white bunnies i carved into them."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff