Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chocolate,Lust,Chains?((Currently only accepting masters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:23 pm
"Nice to meet you Damian." she says quiet voice, as she looks over at The other Miyu and the other one know as Sinta.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:48 pm
I look around for a moment.  

XSuki_MikaX

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:13 pm
Walks over to the door and looks through the cracks. "Where are all the guards?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:15 pm
"Probably at a feast or some s**t like that."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:44 am
Nadra screamed as the guards dragged her down the dark hall. "Please, Nadra isn't fit for iron chains, Nadra should suffer with rope!" she wailed, trying to test the guards. "Not on your life, thrall." one of them snarled. They had shackled her hands so her wrists crossed, making it impossible to lash out. The girl grunted as she was thrown onto the floor, banging her left shoulder painfully. As soon as the guards left she began fumbling for something in her hair.
((Thrall=slave))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:56 am
I silently walk over to Nadra, unlocking her quietly, then going back to my place, looking as if i hadnt moved unless someone was watching me.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:44 am
"Thanks. I could've unlocked myself, though." Nadra muttered, a bit put off. She rubbed her wrists and got up off the floor. "I'm Nadra." she told the girl who unlocked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:47 am
She looks at the girl puzzled.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:19 pm
I nod. "Amaya or Miyu."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:21 pm
"Pleasure." she said, digging around in her pockets be fore producing a tangle of multi-colored paper clips. Nadra extracted a green one and began twisting into intricate shapes.  

Methodless Madness

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:24 pm
Sinta pulled out the knife Miyu had given him and he scraped some stone chips from the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:27 pm
She watches Sinta, trying to figure out what he is doing.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:33 pm
"Hm." I pull out my switchblade, delicately pressing it against my left pointer finger, producing about a half-an-inch long cut, then i close my knife and stick it back in my pocket, putting my finger that i cut in my mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:34 pm
Nadra's eyes narrowed at the noise. "Will you quit that?" she snarls at Sinta, throwing a paper clip at him.  

Methodless Madness

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Sinta put away the knife and looked at the stone chippings in his hand, "I'm trying to figure out how strong this stone is, if it's weak enough we can escape." he said calmly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff