Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
The VideoGame Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:43 pm
"well we don't know what game we are in so we don't know how to beat it,for all we know this could be like an alternit earth and every game made is here living there lives like they did in their games"zero said looking up at the sky  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:07 pm
N

"I just said play it not beat it." she said with a hand on her hip. N just raised an eyebrow and looked at him funny. "Did you fall on your head when you came here?" she said not really wanting an answer.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:09 pm
"when I first came here I wanted to do some tests see what I can do,so I fell on my head many times"zero said rubbing the top of his head  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:18 pm
N

N just looked at him even more like he was crazy "You have some serious issues my friend." she said  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:22 pm
"we are in a video game world we aren't as limited as in the real world,and I'll prove it"zero said,he then jumped high into the air and landed on top of the tree he fell from"lets see a normal person do that"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:37 pm
N

"Well i kinda figured that..since we look nothing like ourselves and other obvious reasons." she said  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:40 pm
"what ever"zero said,he jumped down off the tree without falling"hey I did it this time"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:50 pm
N

N sighed and placed her hand on her forehead. "Im sorry..i dont mean to sound like this....it's just really weird." she said apologetic.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:55 pm
"we were sucked in to a game world weird things will happen"zero said as he walked over to her and patted her on the back"there is really no need to apologies"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:12 pm
N

N sighed and forced a smiled. "Thanks." she said  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:15 pm
"no problem,now lets see if we can find a town"zero said reaching into his pocket and pulling out a mini-spy glass,he jumped back to the top of the tree and started to look around  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:26 pm
zero stops and looks in one direction"you guys ready to see if we can get exp. because there are some warriors heading this way and they don't look to happy"  

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:04 pm
Brandon

Brandon was in his own thoughts ignoring the conversation between N and Zero. How were they going to get out? N suggested not to beat it, but what else could they do? "You guys ready to see if we can get exp., because there are some warriors heading this way and they don't look to happy" Zeros question snapped him back into virtual reality. Brandon glanced around like crazy. "WHAT?! What do you mean there are warriors coming this way?" he yelled at Zero. Brandon pounced up into the air and landed gracefully next to Zero. "Gimme that thing!" he said ripping the spy glass away from Zeros grasp. Brandon spied through the glass and saw that Zero was right. There were groups of warriors headed in thier direction. "Awww s**t! He's right, guys! Its either we get moving or we stay and take out chances. I dont give a s**t if its a videogame and whether we have countless lives or not! We're gonna survive this and let noone die! No matter what! Now lets get going or...ready!" he announced to them and jumped down from the tree and unshielded his sword from his waist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:48 pm
N

N looked at Brandon who was in his own world. She just rolled her eyes and sighed as Brandon started to flip out when Zero had mentioned warriors were coming. She stuck her hand on her hip and looked at him. "You really want us to fight...when one we are probably out numbered and two..... we don't even know our strengths or what we can do." she said.

Yao

Yao looked at N and nodded his head in agreement. "She's right...i think we should find a place and lay low till we can figure something out." she suggested.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:02 am
"guys this is level one we can take them"zero jumped down from the tree and pulled out his sword  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff