Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Transformer, humans, hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonslayerchris

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:04 pm
Name : Demonslayerchris
Weapon(s): Gensiugua, Genjii sword
Bio: A lone demonslayer looking for his sole purpose in life, The demonslayer was given the gift of a powerful demon. This demon was no ordinary demon, this demon gave the demonslayer the ability to transform in any machine he desired. Thus the demon became the machina demon (machine) because of the power and ability the demon could produce.
Hence the half demon Chris was born.
With his two demonic swords The Gensiugua and genjii sword, the demonslayer had the power to rule the world. But he decied to use the power for good not evil. Little did the demonslayer know that when the two swords combined they formed the legendary ragenshin sword.
And so the story begins.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:54 pm
Username: colonel_jan_templar
RP name: james
Weapon: M6G Magnum M-90 C.A.W.S. shotgun br55 battel rifle
Pic: User Image
Personality: clame,Alertness,hardcore
Bio: james is a military helljumper or the military call them o.d.s.t for short he is a expert with any stiuation or problem he can kill his enemy with and without his gun,s.
Other:dont mess with him or you will be dead.  

mg_jan_templar

lily of rose

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:00 pm
Username:deathgirl_009
RP name: rose bell
Animal Transformation: little Tiger
Personality: scare,cute, peacemakes, sometime mean
Bio: rose lost her mom and father at fire.she start to living at wood and she hate hunter very bady.

Username: deathgirl_009
RP name: dan
Weapon: rife,three any smoke bomb,two hunter knife, handgun with sleep dart,7mm handgun
Personality: alertness, calm,fighter,sometime very cold
Bio: dan was sent to here three year ago, now he is a hunter to sell a slave and was a soldier and still has a old radio on his back.
Other: he will get u or sell u at slave market.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:21 am
james was walking in the woods he was trying to see if anyperson was around im 2 miles away from the city and this forest is confuseing me.  

mg_jan_templar

lily of rose

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:29 am
Rose:
i heard a person come at wood i run back in old house and lock the door."i hope it not a hunter an they away me."

Dan:
drive around a jeep and stop where is next to pay three new slave.then i left went to wood and pull out hand gun fires at some bird and carry dead bird to cook them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:45 am
james heard gun shots as he fell down a hill and gose through a open window and hits the floor.  

mg_jan_templar

lily of rose

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:54 am
Rose:
I saw a man in her house and sream at loud "it is a hunter." I run up stair went to my room and lock my door.

Dan:
i heard a sream and run to it and found a old house but door is lock.then i kick it in and seen no one is in here.dan walk around house and saw a window up floor is open.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:02 pm
james had got up stairs as he had his helmet off he was looking for cover he was a solider he knock on the door im not here to kill you i just want to talk.  

mg_jan_templar

lily of rose

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:10 pm
rose:
"i dont trust u it is trap and u kill my parent at fires."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:22 pm
i lost my parents too they were killed for helping,im a resistance solider im not like those who capture or kill.im not like those guy,s if you dont turst me ill leave my gun,s rigth here by the door as james took his gun,s and put his gun,s rigth by the door.  

mg_jan_templar

lily of rose

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:41 pm
rose:
I unlock my door let him but hold on a bat and if he is lie to me."i still dont trust u yet but what u want"say to man in armor.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:50 pm
as james leg was bleeding james sat on the floor i know your scared of me but why i never kill i proteced anyone with my life.  

mg_jan_templar

lily of rose

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:51 pm
Rose:
she saw man leg is bleed and grab a first aid kit and put a gaze on his leg and say" now i trust u and my name is rose bell and i live in this house but now hunter is get me so i hide here."

Dan:
dan heard talk and i went up stair and saw a handgun so i pick up aim at girl and man with armor."what rank u r and who r u" say to rose and james.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:58 am
james threw a flashbang rose run! as james got up and grab his gun,s .  

mg_jan_templar

lily of rose

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:16 pm
Rose:
rose run away from guy and went to wood and hide behind some tree.

Dan:
i got blind from flashbang and fires at blind fires and someone with the gun.that will pull them asleep.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff