Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:19 pm
Thank you star!! He clung to her he hate water so much and he almost took a dive and he couldn't swim.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:21 pm
Ai opened her dorm door and stared at the blank room."How boring."She thought.She threw her bag on the bed and pulled some gray and blue paint from it and went to work.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Evil Toku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:24 pm
Toku quickly dived in the air and was next to Star. Not cool I wanted to see kitty take a dip!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:24 pm
"Your welcome." She smiles at him. Then she looks at Toku. "Next time you try to drop someone into a lake, make sure they dont have friends with wings that will save there asses."

((Excuse my language,please! sweatdrop ))

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Evil Toku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:27 pm
Come on don't you want to see the kitty all wet? It would be funny and hey he is in white and when white is wet it is see through and i bet kitty has something under it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:29 pm
Night glared at Toku. Star I would really like to be on the ground. Night did not like this flying things.  

Taria180

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:30 pm
Ai painted two walls silver and two blue,then painted on some odd dragon language symbols on the walls.Ai sat on her bed admiring her work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:36 pm
"Sorry." Put Night down then flies back up to talk with Toku. "Look just leave him alone." She says slightly raising her voice.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:37 pm
Ai yawned."Wonder if there's anything do do in the dump?"Ai thought and walked out to explore the rest of the girl's dorm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:40 pm
Night wanted to kiss the ground he was just so happy to be on it. He noticed that Star and Toku were talking and he could hear then thanks to his ears.  

Taria180

Evil Toku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:43 pm
Why should I? I hate his kind as perfect as can be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:44 pm
"Then take it out on others! Its what i do. Take it out on people who didnt do anything, much more fun." she says with a small smirk. "Just leave him alone."  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:46 pm
Ai randomly walked the hallways,her earphones in..one of the many humans' inventions she loved."It's deserted,....maybe they all got killed."Ai grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:49 pm
Look I'm gonna take it out on kitty boy as much as i like. Toku just left after that going back to his dorm room. on the way he saw another girl. Hey you what you up to?  

Evil Toku

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:50 pm
Flies back down to Night. "Sorry Night."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items