Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

audreyxann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:15 am
name: Melody
Height: 5' 4
Personality:Bookworm, quiet, friendly, awesomely kool if you get to know her
Activities: Singing, reading, hanging out w/ friends, laughing, getting straight A's all the time  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:17 am
My look: matching colors, changing hair color and style all the time, and has a secret power that no one else in the world beholds(im from another universe)  

audreyxann

audreyxann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:21 am
"Hello" I say to Dizzy, "You know Yuji?" I pull out stick from pocket. I point to air, and a screen comes out of stick. THe stick transforms into a wand with ribbons  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:45 am
"yes but he help me from undead" said Dizzy try carry amethyst to nurse office.  

uer008

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:02 pm
((Yeow!! Sorry about not posting! xD I forgot about this rp. >_>; ))

Raphael turned toward the strange girl walking toward him. "Hey you! Thats my friends viloin. Can I have it back? She might get a panic attack."
... He simply stared. "Uuuh.." He didn't exactly trust this random girl. His homeschooling warned of a type of human labelled a "Scumbag". His teachers said they should all go to the moon and suffocate..? Maybe it was a phase of growth or something.

"... Take me to this.. "Friend", and I'll give it to her. ^_^" He said, smiling politely. "Or are you a weirdo? o_O;" He asked, stepping back. His schoolbooks and teachers always warned him that in public, to watch out for weirdos. Considering he'd never been in public aside from today, he didn't know the difference..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:47 pm
*sigh* chaos come out classroom and lift a flame from his hand and burn two undead in class room.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

uer008

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:49 pm
Dizzy drop amethyst on bed in nurse office and nurse said "she need some rest".
dizzy went find sphere.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:48 am
chaos went out to hallway and saw yuki walk down stairs.
"hmm this is good day get him again said chaos."  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:07 am
(welcome shugocharaluver hope you enjoy the rp ^^)

amethyst was still unconcious and in her dream world she meet her beloved twin brother who dies 4 years ago. missing so much am took the oppurtunity to hug him even though its a dream "brother, i missed you so much" am said. "me too dear sis... you're using your power again???" her bro replied.
"yes bro, you know i love helping others... and i cant stop now"
"am, you know your healing power is sucking your life, you can use your other powers but not healing, please"
"i cant brother, i dont want to see another person die in front of me or be hurt"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:30 am
Melody runs into nurses office, goes up to amethyst and pulls out her wand. Melody says some magically like words and amethyst suddenly seemed healed, but still unconcious.  

audreyxann

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:35 am
chaos wak in nurse office because he work in help people.
"hey what u doing" said chaos get out his twin blade out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:00 am
"Eh?" Sphere said, tilting her head slightly before pouting cutely.

"I'm not a wierdo!" she said, sighing and straightened up.

"Fine. Followe me. We'll go see Dizzy." Sphere said, walking the opposite direction they came from, back towards the imfirmary. Just then Sphere spotted Dizzy.

"Hey Dizzy! Glad to see you're okay!" Sphere said with a smile, glomping herr.

"I found your violin but they guy over there-" Sphere said pointing towards the boy with Dizzy's violin.

"Said that he'd give it back to you personally cuz he thought I was a wierdo." Sphere ended with a pout.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:12 am
the nurse in the clinic told dizzy and the others to leave the clinic for am needs to rest for a while after the people left the nursed talked the the unconcious am... "i see that you're not taking your medication anymore... i need to give you one then..." she stood up and got a sirenge and a small container that has some red liquid in it... "here you go... it will hurt a lil" as the nurse inject the sirenge am suddenly came back to conciousness... "w-what are y-you doing to me???" then am saw the sirenge "no please dont give me that medicine.. no,no. NOOOOOOO!!!!" her wings came out and BOOM!! the debris starts falloing out of no where... "dont touch me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:47 pm
"hmm what at noise" said chaos try to peep inside by door.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

uer008

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:54 pm
I grab my violin from the boy and say "thank you" said Dizzy.

{think in my head:} he is a fire mage i hope dont find me who i am.}  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces