Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YMS" ♪Your Music Station♫
Tell us your most hated artist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you hate most?
  country
  rap
  rock
  metal
  hannah montana
View Results

LaBeeuhtriixx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:54 pm
Hmmmm........
Offspring, and anyone who is curently on American Idol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:51 pm
Other than those artists that almost everyone hates ( Hannah Montana, Brittany Spears, SOULJA BOY, Billy Ray Cyrus, etc. ), I personally cannot bear to listen to Dr. Acula. He might as well just be banging those old school metal trash can lids together and screaming bloody murder into a broken microphone beacause that's what it sounds like in my ears. I also despise ANYONE who devoted their career to singing country. I mean, has anyone ever noticed EVERY SINGLE country song is about some guy/girl losing their boyfriend/girlfriend and they want them to come back...? It gets really ******** annoying  

applejelly0198

Wealthy Gekko

The_Belle_Ingenue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:22 pm
Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus or what ever that racist bimbo is going by these days  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:43 am
I don't like a lot... i don't like the killers, coldplay, scissor sisters, some screamos, little wayne, etc etc...  

Shadowgod Salax

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chaeronia_Syathephos

Diligent Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:31 pm
LOL I love how Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus is up there.

Hmm, let's see... I hate Miley, Katy Perry, Kanye West, and the Jonas Brothers. evil  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:15 pm
The jonas brothers sound like they've gargled nails.  

SHANZiE SUNSHiNE

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:17 am
Jonas Brothers CDs should come with a sticker saying: "Warning: Contains poisonous amounts of suckage."

Or.. You could just give them a rating of 0 and say "It is an insult to humanity. Kill it with fire and holy water."

xp

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:05 pm
I'd have to say 2008 Guns N Roses. Along with about every single pop/hip-hop artist ever out there.  

Sir Francis XLII

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:40 pm
This video does some fair amount of justice to my hate for Fall Out Boy.

Awesome Video 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:44 pm
I hate hate hate... Beyonce. I turn the radio off if I hear her voice. I can't really explain it...  

The Lucky Maneki Neko

Aerorocker007

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:33 pm
Anything country. I HATE country with a burning passion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:29 pm
I HATE Miley Cyrus, she a ***** and is such a - well you already know by the previous comments. I'm not a fan of the Jonas Brothers either  

RiziN-ergeez

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:19 am
Beyonce! She shouldn't even be considered an artist. All that b***h does is scream!! And screams off-key!! Tone-def, c**chie-poppin' slut! Drives me absolutely up a wall everytime I see her face, hear her voice or see some more crap about her in the news. Just let that old, tired, boring, robotic wench die out already!!!

Oh, and Hannah/Miley can go to hell. Souljaboy Tellem or whatever the hell his frickin' name is bites monkey nuts!! Or at least he should. Asher Roth and him have some of the most retarded lyrics I've ever heard, other than Lil Wayne. Jonas Brothers, Flo Rida [ stare ], Jay Z, Neyo, Chris Brown, Maroon 5, J Lo, Britney Spears, and others that I can't 'member.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:47 pm
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. No question.

Although, Taylor Swift does give Miley a run for her money.  

FaeryOfMoonlessNight

elizzz07

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:54 am
LOL TENCHI MASAKI
I can't stand The Rolling Stones or country music.

They make me want to strangle a cat.

Gah. That tore my heart.

"YMS" ♪Your Music Station♫

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas