Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Kingdom Hearts: Organization reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:35 am
Zeadkin
Sai'x sat, enjoying the view from Demyx's hotel room. This was a very high-class room. You could even see the clocktower.. the sun setting behind it was a spectacular sight, and he was waiting, watching, for the moment.. the moment the town seemed to be set on fire.. it was a beautiful sight, one of the few things that made him feel truly alive.

"Roxas and Axel are taking a while. Probably lollygagging about, as usual. ... What do you think of the strange man that attacked Roxas..?"

Demyx looked over at Saix when he said that "Yeah probably what do you expect they are togeather after all. And im not sure what to think about that guy he looked familiar to me did he look familiar to you?" Demyx asked slightly. "He kinda reminds me of what we use to look like before we got our hearts. Hey do you know of any one who never got their heart that was in the organization who would want Roxas heart?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:55 pm
"You sure know alot.. but in any case.." Roxas replied. "Hopefully this'll be enough to finish him." He thought for a moment, staring into space. "... Now we just need to lure him out." He said, turning to Axel. "But first," he said, de-summoning his keyblade, "We should go give Demyx a proper welcome, right? ^_^" He grasped Axel's hand, and waved. "Thanks for everything, Argentine. ^_^"

He approached the door, waiting to leave again with Axel.

"I can't say, for sure.." Sai'x replied. "Perhaps he's a very powerful nobody that never happened to become one of the 13." He said, thinking out loud. "Or perhaps he's simply after the keyblades.." The organization had long stopped collecting hearts, after their artificial Kingdom Hearts was destroyed.. and the Keyblade's only other known function was to seal the keyhole to a world's heard. ... Or.. unlock it? He rose.

"Wait. Perhaps he has another goal in mind.. ... If he fulfills it, it could mean certain destruction for this world." he quickly stormed over to the door. "I'm going to launch my.. ... investigation. I'll be back before sundown." He stated, abruptly leaving.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:43 am
Axel chuckled, waving at Argentine, the duo made their way back to the hotel. Axel grabbed the key card from the employee and went up to the pent house, Roxas in tow. Swipping the key, they made their way inside. Axel promptly glomped Demyx.

"Welcome to my hotel Dem!" Axel cheered with a grin on his handsome face.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:48 pm
User Image
^
:
:
:
Organization 13 as merpeople

"Why thank you Axel I am glad to be here and I am glad to see the both of you." Demyx said with a smile. "Oh hey I have something I want to ask you two. Saix came to me and asked me if we could all battle each other me and Saix against you two. Me against Axel and saix against Roxas. So what do you say." He asked "I would love to do it. I know that I am a big scaredy cat but I haven't had any fighting time while i was in atlantica and I would love to fight Axel. I think it would be fun fire against water." He said with a smile.  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:24 pm
((That picture rocks! xD But there are people missing.. Hm.))
Roxas walked in, smiling at Axel jumping all over Demyx. "Sure. I'll fight him." He said, summoning Oblivion. He whirled it around a little, and held it straight out in front of him. "I could use the warm-up. I wonder why he wants to fight though.. did he say?" He asked, kicking up his feet, resting Oblivion on his shoulder.

Sai'x approached his usual contact. He'd established a pair of eyes and ears to monitor things in the city, just in case the Nobodies or Heartless decided to invade again. "What do you know about "The Mask''..?" "Even your interested?" His contact replied. "I know enough to get into contact with him.. interested?" ... If he could defeat the Mask before he got to Roxas first, then they could avoid all of this trouble. "Alright. When can you do it?" "Tonight." ... Tonight. He'd promised to be back to the hotel..
... They could wait. He had to end this before it became worse. "Alright. Where?"

"How about Sunset Plaza..?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:34 pm
((Cool pic! Ax looks sexy~ as usual<3))

Axel grinned.

"Sure I'm up for it! Been awhile since I last used the chakrams anyways." Axel said with a shrugged.

"Yeah.. why does Saiz wanna fighht now?" he asked as an after thought.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:38 pm
((Yea there are 2 ppl missing lol but who))

"Well Im not sure why he wants to fight he just asked me if we would he also said that no one will get hurt he just wants like a struggle fight but using our own weapons." Demyx said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:35 pm
User Image

((hehe its all 3 of us togeather hehe

axel loves roxas and roxas has a cup with the key blade in one hand and then another with axels weapon and then demyx has a axel doll hehe))  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:51 am
(lol! That pic rulez! Totally! Did ya draw that? O__O)

"Heh.. Sound's cool. Maybe he just wanted to feel the thrill of fighting again or something." Axel said with a shruged as the doorbell rang. He opened it and saw that it was his assistant, Mika.

"Hiya Mika. Whats up?" he asked casually as the girl blushed and stuttered out; 'Trouble in the kitchen.' before scampering off. Axel looked on in amusement, shaking his head, he turned to Roxas and Demyx.

"Duty calls. I'll see you guys in a bit. Too the kitchen!" he creid comically and left.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:25 pm
((no i did not i found it on photobucket i figured you would like it so i posted it))  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:00 pm
((Ha! That's just awesome. xP Your good at finding pictures. ;P I love it!))

Roxas stood as his keyblade vanished, stretching. "So, what do you want to do tonight?" he said, pacing around the room restlessly. "I'm a little anxious to fight now. I wanna beat "The Mask" before he gets too strong.

Sai'x stood at the top of Sunset Plaza, staring at the setting sun. Before he had a heart, he never understood why people came here. Now he found it soothing.. until he heard footsteps behind him. He turned, seeing his opponent. "You." Sai'x said. "I do not need your heart.. why do you wish to fight?" The Mask replied, his neck twitching violently as usual.

"Why do you need Roxas? Or rather.. the Keyblade..?" "I thought it'd be obvious." He meekly bellowed. "I simply wish to open the gate to the heart of this world.. and control it." "Then I suppose there is little time for talking." Sai'x replied, drawing a small bat.

"Draw your weapon. Let's end this quickly."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:05 am
User Image
hehe we are babys

((why thank you hehe))
"I don't know what do you 2 want to do." Demyx said with a smile. As he sat there waiting on their reply he got a strange feeling in his bones then said with a blank look on his face "Hey guys I just had a strange feeling I think there is something going on with Saix and i think he is at sunset plaza. Should we go and see what happening and Roxas i think it has to do with that guy you want to fight."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:21 am
(XD omg! so cute!!)

Axel stepped into the kitchen and nearly sweatdropped at the chaos inside.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?!" Axel roared. One of the chefs, came up to him, faced filed with fear.

"Mr. Axel! Some magician came i earlier and enchanted the appliances! We can't get it to stop!" she said, nearly in tears. Axel rubbed his head.

"Get Merlin in here!" he said as somebody already went to cantack the old wizard.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:48 am
eric went down the stairs, into the basement of the abandoned mansion, and looked at the smashed up computers. "now if what i was told is true, then what im looking should be right over here."  

The Harvester Of Souls

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:11 pm
Roxas suddenly felt it, too.. he turned toward Demyx. "Yeah, I think so, too. You go get Axel, in the kitchen. I'll head to Sunset plaza by the ducts." He turned and ran toward the door, grabbing the handle. "Oh, and hurry!" He said, before rushing out the door.

This wasn't a good sign. Something was happening. And it was something bad.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff