Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Maiyori the clueless, ditsy type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like May-chan's new look?
Yeah!! It rocks!!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Sexy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way, I liked it better when May-chan was cuter.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Uh... sure.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I couldn't care less.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nope, she's nothing like the old May-chan.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Leave me alone, I just want gold.
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
COOKIES!!!!!!!!
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

mintages

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:57 pm
Kasanoda brought his head up. With determined--and gullible--eyes, he went forth to try it. He began putting topsoil in a special pot and a seed and had watered it. He set forth to stare at it. Although, many would argue the flower won't grow with Kasanoda's glare completely on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:00 pm
sweatdrop Kasa-kun! You have to be patient! Talk to it softly, play music, make sure it gets just the right water and sunlight. Im sure you will get your fairy in the end!  

Dreaming In Donuts

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:05 pm
"And for you Kao-kun, I bring a conch shell from the beaches of Maui. Legend has it that if you listen really closely, you can hear the voice of the one you love most inside of it," I say, pulling a box out of my bag and handing it to Kaoru.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:07 pm
Really?
*puts shell to ear and listens carefully* whee  

Dreaming In Donuts

mintages

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:10 pm
KAsanoda flinched and then he nodded at the suggestions, misinterpreting them, of course...

In a soft voice, he threatened the plant, "Okay.. If you don't appear, fairy, I swear, I'll destroy the flower and force you out!!!" He brought a drumset and began smashing on them with drumsticks. He then began turning on a bunch of small lights and surrounded the plant as well as drowning it with water until the soil merged with it and became mud.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:11 pm
"Well, does it work? What do you hear?" I ask eagerly/.  

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:21 pm
KASA-KUN!!! not that much light and water!!! and you are playing the wrong music! it needs soft music and you have to speak to it softly....so the fairy actually wants to come out...do all those things and you'll scare it or it will NEVER appear...
*shakes head*

*listens more carefully* shush! *giggles* I will only hear you oif you keep on talking! blaugh *presses the shell abit more to his ears and concentrates*
eek wait......what does the voice say according to the legend?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:23 pm
"If you want Kasa-kun, I'll play it a lullaby and sing to it," I suggest.

"Usually if the one you truly love can sing, you will hear them singing your favorite song. If they don't sing, it'll just be then whispering 'I love you,' over and over again,"

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:27 pm
Well I cant hear anything now, just the air rolling around inside it, but I'll keep it with me at all times and listen to it as often as I can so I dont miss it. Do you believe in the legend? Why didnt you get a shell like this one?
Kasa-kun, you try listening to it!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:27 pm
Kasanoda turned red with embarrassment. "Oh... I see...." He stopped and then drained the water and cut off the lights.

He brought out a french horn--Rika-chan had taught him a few things--and he began buzzing through the mouthpiece to 'Beautiful Dreamer.'
He opened the drapes at the windows a bit earlier. He closed his eyes and set his heart to the song Rika-chan had taught him.  

mintages

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:30 pm
"I already have one like it, but it's never made any kind of noise for me," I say, pulling out my own shell from my bag.

*pulls out my violin and join Kasanoda in the serenading of his flower, starting to sing the words once I'm sure I'm in tune with the song*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:33 pm
KAsanoda stopped for a bit to reply to Kaoru. He looked up at the marble ceiling. "I don't believe in legends... I make my own," he said vaguely as he played once more with May-chan to his flower.  

mintages

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:33 pm
*listens to the beautiful music, the horn and violin went so well together - Kaoru watched the soil with a smile*
Thats better...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:38 pm
*As I finish the song, I launch into Eternal Snow from Full Moon*  

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:42 pm
yay!!! I love that song! xd