Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Community Spotlight - Visitors Please Read Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Age...
21 or Older
93%
 93%  [ 538 ]
Under 21
6%
 6%  [ 40 ]
Total Votes : 578

ladyshari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Im glad their is a place I can go to talk.. And not feel alone..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:15 pm
I realy have to thank the Community Spotlight for letting me know of this guild. Finally I found a place with people my age, that can talk about other stuff than anime and gaia games!!

By the way, I'm a 24 year old architecture student, from Latin America!  

Doppelganger007

Dnelle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:19 pm
I'm grateful too for the Community Spotlight as I might have never found this place!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:03 pm
If it wasn't for the Community Spotlight I would never have known there were guilds for people over 21.

I'm 25, from Melbourne Australia  

Lynette_Tigerkitten

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:26 pm
eek Whoa, Nellie! This guild is growin' like a crazy thing! xd
I think all the 21-&-over people on Gaia should join here, so we can show Fin just how many we really are! That includes mods, devs & everybody! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:16 pm
I'm enjoying my retirement from youth. Now I have plenty of time to keep those damn kids off my lawn! scream  

Damoxia

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

jesse_custer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:18 pm
thanks for accepting my application. finally i can sit down and have a coffee and a chat with people my own age  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:17 am
Congrats on getting the spotlight guys! It's good to see old fogies getting recognition now and then. xd

*waddles off leaning on my cane*  

Eroy

Wixandrettas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:25 am
Thanks for accepting my membership here.

Im a 34 year old Mother from New Hampshire, USA. I joined Gaia a couple years back thanks to discovering a 'stalker' here that was going after my daughter (aka Strings of Destiny). Gaia management was wonderful in helping to intervene as well, and since then, I have the utmost sincere respect for this site. They do help parents out if we find something going on.

BTW, I agree on the 'give it time for people to respond due to RL"... I work in a major hospital here in Southern New Hampshire, and it would mean kicking my daughter off the computer to come in here. Her homework is a priority, so, I most likely will be posting a little later than others.

Great to be here!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:30 am
this is a great idea  

Daddy-Pickles

Masterful Stu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:28 pm
I also never knew this existed until the Comunity Spotlight. But now Im a member and glad, now I suddenly dont feel like a perv or old as hell. Im 22 and a displaced Texan living in North Carolina. Go Geezers!
PS I never knew there were so many "Adults" on gaia, I just thought people out grew it. I doubt I'll grow up. But a shout out to all the "parents" on the site.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Congrats on the Spotlight! I'm 22 and from SoCal - actually haven't been on Gaia much lately, since I don't talk to other Gaians very often and was despairing of being surrounded by people in their early teens, so it was great to see that such a guild exists.  

Jiroh

kins_ferr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:30 am
i had no idea that there were that many of us here on gaia  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 am
im kinda suprised and kinda not, you know? i hit 21 in march this year 3nodding and if you can be in more then one guild at a time, id love to join.

my slight lack of surprise stems from the fact that theres a nam vet in my guild on wow (world of warcraft), and he probably blows most of us here out of the water as far as age goes.  

ShinnyNeko

Inconnuage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:03 pm
Please consider my application to join.
I am over a half-century old
but except for the creaks
I feel like a twenty-something
... with wrinkles.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff