Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
|||||RATE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU ||||||| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:50 pm
7/10

It all matches very well, I think (except for you hair, but you can't reasonably be expected to match every outfit to your hair), but it looks kinda, ah, plain.

I so read your story about prom. xD I wonder if I should change my avi for it? I've got a lot of masks now. xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:06 am
Wait...how does my hair not match my outfit? o_O

As for your avi, I don't know if I should wait for you to change or not. The current one looks like you could go like that; maybe not the katana of course. sweatdrop

In any case, I do not mind if someone else wants to rate me again.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:31 pm
Lol, I won't vote on you again.

The hair doesn't match because it's not the same kind of red. It's like, a dull, slightly burnt red, while you outfit is a shiney intense red. sweatdrop I'm really picky about that kinda stuff, though.

Is this better? =O (Say yes, or it's off with your head!)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:33 pm
Well I will vote you....oh...I will...

Those rose are just....ugh. I Wanted to use one in my left hand while I was making this but I had the same problem as you...
The green throws out the rest of the outfits style. I think that if you were using one of the Urn's red holding mask poses, it might look better. The hat is good, but if you use my previous idea you would need to replace it with something else...too bad you don't have two urns. =/
That gown has always annoyed me for the fact that it looks great....but with little work needed. >.<
That mask also seems a bit supercilious since the prom isn't really a masquerade, but it's fine.

8/10

Also, you will notice that I've tweaked my avi a bit. I think it looks better now. Right?  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:48 pm
xd I used the roses to match the Queen of Hearts theme of the dress. I could use my Zodiac for a crown on my head, and then I'd still have a head piece, as well as a mask. I'll try that, I think...

I now give you... a 7.6/10 =_=;;

I agree that it's better, but I still have the same problems with it. The hair doesn't match, and it looks plain. Not cheap, but plain.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:08 am
8/10 - elegant looking and definitely a "prom" kind of look, but I would have changed the crown with something a little larger and more tiara-like.

As for me, this is my avatar for the month of June (or at least the 1st half), even though it's a day early.............since I forgot that May has 31 days.  

Soujii-sama

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:19 am
There is something very nice and also something that doesn't fit the picture at all. There is three different shaded whites, blueish, turquoise tinted and grayish and to me its bit too much. There is also three different blacks, at legs, face and background.
I'm not too big fan of the fact that everything has to be matched and from same color palette, but that one drop too much turquoise.... Falling star, the cloud and chest piece with the head/face works very nicely.

7/10  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:53 am
Well, it's definitely original! I'm personally not a fan of the hair, but it fits. In fact everything fits very nicely, only the dragon seems a bit off thematically and gives you that bit of blue at the bottom that I think stands out a little too much...

8.8 / 10

As for mine... If anyone noticed, I've been changing it every few days. I'm having a hard time finding one I really like, so I don't mind if you tell me it sucks. xd  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:27 pm
hmmm...

6/10

It's a good idea, I think, but it's just not coming together. The boots don't match, the jems in the hair are kinda blah, and the dark elf circlet doesn't look that good. I love that jacket, though. What item is it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:27 pm
It's a Silent Night, which was an MC not long ago. I love it, and I was so proud of finding pants than matched so well. ^_^ Any suggestions for better shoes or something else for my head?  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:06 am
Hmm, I can't think of any shoe in particular, but something that goes over the pants instead of under would probably be better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:32 am
Nice, fresh. Whitey. mrgreen A bit top heavy, but I like much use of jazz hat here.

8/10  

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:25 am
Hm... I'm not sure. There's nothing overly special about it, but I do always like angelic avatars. It's a bit disjointed, but at least it makes it kind of original. The varying colors are getting to me, but the combination of the wings is really nice. And for some reason, I've always kind of liked barefoot avis. biggrin

5.9/10

...As for mine... Yes, it's symbolic; I'm just not sure for what.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:37 am
...Beverly Hills Ninjas will kick your a**?

7/10

Not bad, everything matches and seems to have a theme. I don't like the writing across your knees, though. The gigantic american flag kinda gets to me too (of course, I'm not american, so that could why).  

ArikaiHart

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:01 pm
Well Arikai,
It looks like you were about ready to go on stage for a concert or something; all primped and preened. Then suddenly a GI-HUGE-IC hourglass fell from the heavens onto your back! The heat and force from the impact has grafted it upon your fragile frame.
Slowly your fans deserted you; causing yourself extreme mental trauma and pushing you to take your sight after being forced to look into the mirror at the abomination you have become. You have someone find you a nice looking scarf to hide your eyes.

Basically I like the way you look, but that hourglass is just so unruly to me. razz
6/10

((Oh god No!!! gonk
Green goo!
Why! I just got the perfect Gaia RangerS avatar for me. Oh why can't we choose which way we mirror around the site. I looked completely fine mirroring the other way. crying ))  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff