Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
America's Next Top Model [SPOILERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Jay =
  Secksay
View Results

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:37 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
the $250 is at rodney waynes they make your hair awesome ..... and i meant $150 lol and i got it styled mean too

They'd better for those prices! lol

Yeah no kidding lol razz omg my sister went to this place where she brought in a whole bunch of haircuts she printed off the internet and told the lady there to make them into a mixture and it turned out AMAZING! I LOVED it it totally matched her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:39 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
i get sick of seeing the chicks cry and get all upset about the make overs and hair cuts i mean they must have known sumthing was gonna happen they all get make overs and if u got a head full of dead hair they most likely gonna cut it off... and most the chicks who get there hair done look wicked after it

Yeah I know, like sometimes they could've had terrible hair to start with, then they get it cut and it lookes georgous!

Honestly! It's a free haircut done by a professional or two, depending on the 'doo, that more often than not turns out bomb. What can they possibly be complaining for? Do they know it's free? Cause I might cry if I had to pay those prices.

I know!! I've never had that happen before, I always go to my aunt.

I think the most I've ever paid was 200 bucks for singles, but they lasted a long time, so they were worth it.

Really? The most I've paid is like $25 lol, unless I got a really expensive cut when I was a baby lol  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:40 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Nose piercing and freckles??? The only person coming to mind is Jael, but I don't know if she had either.

I have freckles biggrin I have like 3000 from my finger tips to my wrist, I counted, but yeah, I don't have a pierced nose, and I've never been on Top Model lol razz but I think it was Jael.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:02 pm
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
i get sick of seeing the chicks cry and get all upset about the make overs and hair cuts i mean they must have known sumthing was gonna happen they all get make overs and if u got a head full of dead hair they most likely gonna cut it off... and most the chicks who get there hair done look wicked after it

Yeah I know, like sometimes they could've had terrible hair to start with, then they get it cut and it lookes georgous!

Honestly! It's a free haircut done by a professional or two, depending on the 'doo, that more often than not turns out bomb. What can they possibly be complaining for? Do they know it's free? Cause I might cry if I had to pay those prices.

I know!! I've never had that happen before, I always go to my aunt.

I think the most I've ever paid was 200 bucks for singles, but they lasted a long time, so they were worth it.

Really? The most I've paid is like $25 lol, unless I got a really expensive cut when I was a baby lol

Swear? I wish that was all I had to pay. That braid money came outta my pocket. lol  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:03 pm
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
the $250 is at rodney waynes they make your hair awesome ..... and i meant $150 lol and i got it styled mean too

They'd better for those prices! lol

Yeah no kidding lol razz omg my sister went to this place where she brought in a whole bunch of haircuts she printed off the internet and told the lady there to make them into a mixture and it turned out AMAZING! I LOVED it it totally matched her.

That sounds complicated, but awesome, especially if the stylist made it fantastic!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:07 pm
when i ws at hairdressin skool i was a hair model and they wanted my hair straight... its quite curly.
So My tutor said to the person i was modelling for to chemically straighten my hair cos it will take to long at the comps to do it with straightners!!!! so she did she covered my head in the straightning creme..... then the manager well the boss lady of the course came in and went nutty at my tutor cos it costs like 300 bux for ppl to get what i was gettin done for free!!!!!

lol i wasnt complainin My hair was straight and stayed that way..... but it is real bad for ya hair though kills it badly.... luckly my hair was in good condition when i go it done or my hair culdve fell out lol man id die if i had no hair  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:08 pm
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Nose piercing and freckles??? The only person coming to mind is Jael, but I don't know if she had either.

I have freckles biggrin I have like 3000 from my finger tips to my wrist, I counted, but yeah, I don't have a pierced nose, and I've never been on Top Model lol razz but I think it was Jael.

Holy crap! How'd you not lose count?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:15 pm
devilsmokinangel
when i ws at hairdressin skool i was a hair model and they wanted my hair straight... its quite curly.
So My tutor said to the person i was modelling for to chemically straighten my hair cos it will take to long at the comps to do it with straightners!!!! so she did she covered my head in the straightning creme..... then the manager well the boss lady of the course came in and went nutty at my tutor cos it costs like 300 bux for ppl to get what i was gettin done for free!!!!!

lol i wasnt complainin My hair was straight and stayed that way..... but it is real bad for ya hair though kills it badly.... luckly my hair was in good condition when i go it done or my hair culdve fell out lol man id die if i had no hair

lol Score! I bet the boss was mad. I hate perms and straightening. I just hate my hair period. It's so difficult and damaged. I should just go bald for awhile. lol  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:04 pm
wuld u really go bald??? my sister use to shave her head and dye what was left of it bleech blonde.... i cant say i looked up to her with that kinda head lol. do u treat ur hair every time u condition??? u can treat it with normal condtioners...... LOL some chick was tryin to sell how to treatment ur hair with normal condtioners on trade me(NZ trade site)..... she put i am a experierced hairdresser blah blah and i am willing to sell a copy on how to treat your hair... LOL i commented on her auction sayin WTF I can tell ppl how to in 2 secs LOL... man some ppl just try and get money for everything  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:23 pm
It's thinning and so short now, might as well be bald. I take lousy care of my hair so it's really all my fault. I don't condition it like I shoud and I never tie it up anymore at night. I hate scarves. Even when they're not so tight, they still give me headaches.

And, damn, what a wanna be rip off artist. lol  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
lol yeah reckon , and lol yeah i get ya bout your hair... seems you dont really care orr ur just given up smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:20 am
I guess given up would be the more accurate choice.

Anyways, we seem to have gotten a bit off topic. So'd you get a chance to see the lastest season on youtube with your new 'puter screen?  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:43 am
oh yeah i know but i dont know if i want to ruin it lol. is it the full show on youtube?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:01 am
I know they have the 1st full episode. I don't know about the 2nd or 3rd. Haven't looked yet.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:28 am
nah i think ill wait til it comes on tele cos when its on its the only thing descent on at that time normally. SO i dont want to be tooo bored  
TV Shows

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff