Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Adult's 18+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loIitoads

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:36 am
RedWhiteBlack
Bonniebluejeans
Hello am new to the guild and gaia in general. I am 21 soon to be 22 in a couple weeks and I was staring to feel rather old. gonk I came on this section with a little trepidation because so many times 18 and up means explicit material but I was pleasantly surprised to find just a bunch of ADULTS having a conversation! Imagine that! You know, with actual words and not filled with a bunch of letters that are mystery abbreviations. Sometimes someone will say something to me in a chat room and I will think "Okay... did there cat just walk on their keyboard or what?" I know the basic ones like LOL and a/s/l but some of them I would swear were made up on the spot just to make me sweat. Of course that may not have anything to do with age. Maybe I'm just internet impaired. Okay enough of that! I'm going to shut up now, I've jabbered on long enough.

haha Welcome. I know what you mean. Though I understand most abbreviations, it's taken years of conditioning. But wen ppl typ liek dis it rrly pisses me off, and mks me want 2 destroy sumthin. gonk

y bby?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:46 pm
Lolicat von Doom
RedWhiteBlack
Bonniebluejeans
Hello am new to the guild and gaia in general. I am 21 soon to be 22 in a couple weeks and I was staring to feel rather old. gonk I came on this section with a little trepidation because so many times 18 and up means explicit material but I was pleasantly surprised to find just a bunch of ADULTS having a conversation! Imagine that! You know, with actual words and not filled with a bunch of letters that are mystery abbreviations. Sometimes someone will say something to me in a chat room and I will think "Okay... did there cat just walk on their keyboard or what?" I know the basic ones like LOL and a/s/l but some of them I would swear were made up on the spot just to make me sweat. Of course that may not have anything to do with age. Maybe I'm just internet impaired. Okay enough of that! I'm going to shut up now, I've jabbered on long enough.

haha Welcome. I know what you mean. Though I understand most abbreviations, it's taken years of conditioning. But wen ppl typ liek dis it rrly pisses me off, and mks me want 2 destroy sumthin. gonk

y bby?

rofl bcuz wen it takes mi moar then 10sec 2 reed and type a sentance I dont thing its worth mai time. (Seriously... that took forever to type like that... it takes effort trying to think of how many ways I can misspell/abbreviate a word)  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

Contra Mundi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:21 am
/attack mode.

Meh an mah frend hav laike dease batles wen we get pisshed wiff oen aoenter, wer we tawk laike dis to meak teh oter crai more.

... OLOLOLOLOLOLL

Translation: "Me and my friend have these battles when we get pissed of with one another, where we talk like this to make the other cry more. "

Which makes me depressingly adept at talking like that. - Anyway, I feel dirty now, so I'll just go burn my clothes and cry in the shower.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:26 pm
Hehe... Thats exactly the stuff I'm talking about. I'm not the worlds best typist but I go back and check. othrwis e m y stfuf mite lok lik thsi. Thank God for spell check.  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

loIitoads

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:26 am
I'm pretty fly at typing to be honest, I can usually touch type pretty well even, just get some letters out of place like 'just' often becomes 'jsut'.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:36 am
I actually started using Mavis Beacon to try and become a better typist. I think it helped alittle, but I'm still slow as s**t when it comes to typing. Oh and yes thank god for spellcheck. The older I get the harder it is for me to remeber how to spell. Oh and Loli 22 is not old trust me.  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

loIitoads

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:31 am
Saint Kimo
I actually started using Mavis Beacon to try and become a better typist. I think it helped alittle, but I'm still slow as s**t when it comes to typing. Oh and yes thank god for spellcheck. The older I get the harder it is for me to remeber how to spell. Oh and Loli 22 is not old trust me.

22 is so ancient... dramallama I think I'm the youngest in my flat actually, now I put some thought into it. Weird... But yea, I'm only kidding, I still aprty hard with much older people.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:03 pm
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo

22 is so ancient... dramallama I think I'm the youngest in my flat actually, now I put some thought into it. Weird... But yea, I'm only kidding, I still aprty hard with much older people.

I wish I was the youngest of all my friends but unfortunately I'm the oldest, sigh. I can barely drink like I use to.  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:36 am
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo

I wish I was the youngest of all my friends but unfortunately I'm the oldest, sigh. I can barely drink like I use to.

Just keep going at it. The harder you attack, the less time you'll have to attack anyway razz  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:18 am
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo

Just keep going at it. The harder you attack, the less time you'll have to attack anyway razz

Well now that I don't work midnights anymore I actually have opportunities to go out more. (insert rocky theme and drinking montage)  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

loIitoads

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:55 pm
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo

Well now that I don't work midnights anymore I actually have opportunities to go out more. (insert rocky theme and drinking montage)

It's best when you drink so much that all you remember of the previous night is a montage... I'm not the best role model, I feel.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:35 am
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo

It's best when you drink so much that all you remember of the previous night is a montage... I'm not the best role model, I feel.

I use to have this problem with blackin out from drink alota beer and then drinkin a few bottles of boones farm. I think the sugar would speed up the alcohol in my system plus I have the metabolism of a crackhead. Now it takes me a bit to get a buzz depending on how my body feels that day.  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:47 pm
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo

I use to have this problem with blackin out from drink alota beer and then drinkin a few bottles of boones farm. I think the sugar would speed up the alcohol in my system plus I have the metabolism of a crackhead. Now it takes me a bit to get a buzz depending on how my body feels that day.

You blacked out? eek You say that like it happened more than once. I would have freaked out. I have only blacked out once, when I was in severe pain. I guess I can't really relate, I don't really drink. I know. i'm wierd.
Look at all the quote boxes. I wonder how many more we can make until gaia crashes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:56 pm
Bonniebluejeans
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo

You blacked out? eek You say that like it happened more than once. I would have freaked out. I have only blacked out once, when I was in severe pain. I guess I can't really relate, I don't really drink. I know. i'm wierd.
Look at all the quote boxes. I wonder how many more we can make until gaia crashes.

Blacking out isn't all that rare, I mean, if you drink a lot of alcohol more than likely you're not going to remember a lot of the night razz  

loIitoads

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:00 pm
I guess on certain occasions that's the point, huh? xd  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items