Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:23 am
((Katalina just left to explore Half-Moon Cove, Persephanie saved Mellow, Joshua is about to find Logic, Alex is testing his survival skills, and Neri is going into town. And that's about it.))

Marie turned at the sound of Joshua's voice. Now that's she'd found Logic and Makai she wasn't ignoring Josh anymore. She let out a happy, trilling call. Ducking under the water, Marie swam towards Joshua.

Joshua heard Marie's call and corrected his direction. He'd veered off-course by accident. Suddenly Marie was beside him. "There you are!" He was relieved that she wasn't hurt. Rubbing her head, Joshua asked her. "Where'd you go? You had me worried for a moment there." Marie clicked a response and turned away again. "Marie? Where you going?" She came back to him only to nudge him and swim away again. "Do you want me to follow?" Joshua asked the dolphin. Marie whistled what Josh had come to identify as a "yes" whistle. "Alright then." He swam forwards, following Marie's sleek gray shape.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:37 am
Katalina didn't know what she'd expected to find in the human boy's cove. The remains of dead fish, maybe. Skulls of other sea creatures.
Instead, she found only clear shallow water and a pretty beach.
So he kept his place clean. That was a good start.
She flipped over in the water, and started looking in closer detail.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Suicidal-Love-Muffin

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:37 am
User Image
Ariella drifted gracefully threw the water though looking some-what like a ballerina, twirling through the water with her hands barely touching over her head. She sunk a bit lower into the water then arose to the surface doing an enormous flip landing with a splash. Knowing that no boats were around she rose to the surface once more and twirled threw the air with a flip at the end landing gently in the water. She relaxed her body in the water, then seeing a rock nearby, made her way over to it. She flopped onto the rock leaning against another behind her. Ariella tilted her head backwards to look at the shore. She layed facing forwards as her tail flicked in the air. Being nothing there to disturb her at the moment, she layed her head against the rock singing aloud. Her voice was loud but soft, light, very gentle, as she sung a high note for a few seconds she lifted her head up and closed her eyes, stopping and laying back again opening her eyes, looking into the horizon smiling. 'I wonder where Sirena might be?' she thought.

((Vampiricqueen95 is making a character named Sirena))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:44 pm
Persephanie remembered that Mellow was a human and couldn't breath under water, so she shot up and brought his head above the surface. Geeze, your heavy. She complained, just as her tail hit the sand below. Swiming a bit faster, she pulled Mellow onto the beach and then looked down at him worriedly.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:31 pm
Katalina grew bored with her explorations soon enough, and wished desperately for a human form. It would have been nice to be able to look around the beach. The water around the boy's cove had taught her all it could, which was mostly that he kept it clean.
With a little flick of her tail, she returned to the outer ocean, figuring on going back to exploring the coral.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:50 pm
User Image
ναмρу šρєαкš;
" You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake;
You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else. "

----

Ohh, Ariella will kill me if I'm late again. Sirena thought, looking around in a panic. She brought a hand to her lips, turning in circles. Where am I? She thought, swimming to the surface, peeking her head out before she dove back down. Ohno. She thought quickly. She shot off in one direction, knowing Ariella was fond of humans; so towards an island was the best way to go.
----
Taylor laughed as he sat on the shore, watching the sea with gleaming, beautiful eyes. His smile was broad. Today will be good He thought to himself, watching in the distance as dolphins found comfort in jumping to the skies. He saw something unfamiliar pop up in the far distance, but then go under again. He thought none of it, and stood, lifting his shirt off his body in the heat. "Will you come out?" He questioned, not knowing if there was something in the sea watching him or not.

pramheda

Fox

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:51 pm
Neri seemed to dance along the shore as she was heading to the nearest town. She had a grace that was all her own, and she knew that there was no one in the world who was just like her. Neriande is an orrigional. Neri smiled at the thought. She liked being differant. She liked being unusual.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:00 pm
User Image
Ariella layed there resting, she thought back from when she found Sirena, scared, lost, heartbroken, and alone. All that she was taught and believed in turned out to be a lie. She had grown to love Sirena, as her own daughter, even gave her her own name. She'd been teaching everything she could to the mermaid. Like how to survive, hunting, stealth, etc. Since the arrival of Sirena, Ariella has become sort of more gentle and sweet. Once Ariella thought of the idea she shook her head. 'Love has made me a different person. And not the kind of different that I like.' she thought. She sighed looking down into the water. 'I've never had anything like a child before. This is so new. I know for a fact I would never let anything happen to her. Might I even give my own life for the likes of her?' she shook her head again more vigorously this time. She wanted to keep the question away. The time will come someday then she'd know. She smiled into the sky closing her eyes. Nothing mattered, she was happy, Sirena was happy, that's all.

Suicidal-Love-Muffin

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:01 pm
Kisa walked out of her house "I'm going out!" she yelled in the door, then ran out to the beach looking out to the beauty of it all. She ran out into the water diving in then coming to the surface and treading water taking a breath then going back under and swimming further out until she saw little colorful fish it was a truly beautiful sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:04 pm
Katalina floated absently through the old coral, thinking about all the strange changes the day had brought.
A quick pain made her flip upright, alert. She glanced down at herself.
An old fish hook had caught itself in her tail. Rolling her eyes, she set to work pulling it out.
Then she frowned. There shouldn't be any fish hooks here. No one fished here. No one came here.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:37 pm
User Image
ναмρу šρєαкš;
" You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake;
You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else. "

----

What a beautiful voice. Taylor thought, the mermaid stretched upon the rock catching his attention. He took a step into the water, but went no further than waist-deep. "Hello?" He called out, not seeing the beauty's face. His eyes had widened some, but he stared out after the woman, knowing by the voice thatit was, in fact, a woman.
----
No, no, no, no. Why did I swim out? Sirena thought is panic, turning around and swimming the opposite way.
[Uck.Blockage.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:27 pm
User Image
Ariella opened one eye and sat up a bit but still leaning against the rock. She turned onto her side. 'A human? Well no point into turning into my human form, he's already seen me. What to do, what to do..?' she thought childishly. Her eyes both open now she poked one eye out from the corner of the rock and looked at the human. He was of her liking, though she wasn't sure of his intensions. "Umm.." she said not knowing exactly what she herself was planning on to do. Ariella leaped into the water, swimming to a ledge semi-close to the human. She jumped up, sitting staight, giving the human a good veiw of her. She tilted her head sideways and looked at him. 'So what if he sees me. He doesn't look like he's been in contact with the outside world for a while. To think of it he's kind of....' she started thinking, but lost her train of thought looking at him. She giggled still looking at him. "Hello..." she said lifting one side of her face into a smile.

Suicidal-Love-Muffin

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:10 pm
((Ummm can I ask what has ahappened? please?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:20 pm
((OOC: LuckyTiger very kindly summed it up at the top of this page, actually.))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:29 pm
((Oh thanx.))

Leon walked out of his grandparents house and to the ranchand stable where his favorite horse was.

Rita swam through the ater and passed her sister and her brother while they were asleep and went to explore the underwater caves.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff