User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:27 am
hello im 21 i would welcome the conversation  

Sliverbolt

TheHellDevil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:52 am
Revy-2-Hands
NomNomNominal
So what are all of you doing? Studying? Working? Travelling? etc?

I'm working to get into the Army, in the mean time looking for a job. I'm also writing a book.

Nice! Looks like you got quite a bit of ambition on you smile What kind of book are you writing?

The Playdough Bunny
NomNomNominal
should study but not.Have to get in the mood sadly.Just flipping through the guild posting.I like posting here more than in gaia's open for all forums.

Ehh... I've been in your shoes. It really does take time get back into the hang of the academic life. Best way - for me, at least - is to still read on some stuff to keep your mind fresh for when you start taking courses again. Good luck.

And for those who're confused, I'm just trying to start a convo here besides the "I'm 20-something years old. Wanna chat?" thing. I'm also NomNomNominal.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:19 am
TheHellDevil
Revy-2-Hands
NomNomNominal

I'm working to get into the Army, in the mean time looking for a job. I'm also writing a book.

Nice! Looks like you got quite a bit of ambition on you smile What kind of book are you writing?

Well, the first one is going to be about my life, It's in joint work with two others. My second book is a fantasy/adventure/romance thing. I can't yet make a summary for it, but it's my best work yet and out of everything I've read, (coming from a family of bibliophiles), the idea has yet to get out there. Especially the type of romance it is, you can hardly find it anywhere.  

Revy-2-Hands

Revy-2-Hands

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:21 am
Jodelien
22 and getting older each year...

User Image

Ha! You sound like me! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:37 pm
Revy-2-Hands
TheHellDevil
Revy-2-Hands
NomNomNominal

Well, the first one is going to be about my life, It's in joint work with two others. My second book is a fantasy/adventure/romance thing. I can't yet make a summary for it, but it's my best work yet and out of everything I've read, (coming from a family of bibliophiles), the idea has yet to get out there. Especially the type of romance it is, you can hardly find it anywhere.

Hmm.... an autobiography with two other writers? I'm kind of confused. Are all three of you combining three lives into one or something? Second one sounds intriguing. I don't normally read fantasy, adventure or romance though.  

shall she sail seas

Llmryn ValSarghress

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Vengence of Areashine
How are you doing?

So, how about them Gears, they sure are some sweet Mechas. That's what a Mecha should look like. Like they did in the good ol' days.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:44 pm
Yo, I'm 24, how you doin' eh?  

Llmryn ValSarghress

Matlej

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:19 am
23 blaugh hey all mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:43 am
Hey! I'm 22.  

ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985

Minapot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:25 pm
spacepuree
There seems to be a lot of fellow 22 year olds here. :O
'86 FTW

Definitely! I'm also 22!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:23 pm
YES!
I too want to chat with someon ein my own age bracket, good grief. so many teeny boppers.  

Sekesh0

Sekesh0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:30 pm
NomNomNominal Wrote:

Studying and working, college student/working like hell. But planning to take a well earned vacation to France for some recooperation.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:40 pm
21 <3

black_kittie

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:07 pm
ah i forgot about this. i was saying i was 21 but then someone checked my id and told me im 22 xp xp xp  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff