Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
What are your opinions on abortion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finalfantasyfreak1O1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:01 pm
Rei Uchikino
finalfantasyfreak1O1
I know im probally going to get yelled at but why would u want to murrder a child.
YES!!!!!! YOU ARE KILLING A CHILD!!!!!!!
If you dont want to get pregnant dont do it.
The smart thing to do is wait till your married anyway.
Its not like u need to get into bed with somone to tell if u want to spend the rest of your life with them anyway.
Also i understand that you might be uneasy about having some stranger's kid, but it doesent mean u have to kill the innocent baby for it.
Its not their fault.
Im emmbarassed of my mom being 16 and my dad being 25(he left shortlly after i was born and never came back) but i cant change it and now im blamed for her not going to college.
Dont kill a baby because u dont want it give it up for adoption.
Its that simple!

Most clinics won't abort after the first trimester. The embryo doesn't grow that much during those first three months. It doesn't look like a human, and it doesn't even have the intelligence of a human infant. Disposing of an embryo is no different than exterminating larvae. An embryo is not the equivalent of a child, therefore you are not killing a child.

And also, rape victims feel much more than uneasy at the thought of keeping an unwanted child. And no, adoption is not a good alternative, either. Even if the child is a product of rape, you have no bloody idea the guilt women feel for giving up there own flesh and blood. You'd have to be a heartless fool not to feel the tiniest shred of guilt. The fact that you think any of this is so simple shows how little maternal instincts you really have.

And not every woman wants to screw up their body for a kid that they're not even going to keep. If I'm going to ******** up my body having a kid, I'm sure as hell going to keep the little b*****d. Until then, should I ever get pregnant, I'm going abort the little bean shaped leech as many times as I need to.

How could you say if you got pregnant you would kill your own child.
If you could acctually be ok with killing your kid and treatting them like a nusance just shows how little maternal instincs u have.
I would rather know that my child would have a chance to live than kill it when i dont know what kind of person the child could be.
Having a child wont mess up your body either if you have enouph brains to know what a gym is.
No matter what stage of pregnancey your at it still is a human and has a soul.
Also that retarded idea that if a child's mother was a rape victim that its going to be unwanted is not true.
How do u know that everyone wont want the kid.
I would take any kid in a heart beat that has a monster of a mother to think that thier child is unwanted by everyone because they were raped.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:34 pm
finalfantasyfreak1O1
Rei Uchikino
finalfantasyfreak1O1
Rei Uchikino
finalfantasyfreak1O1
I know im probally going to get yelled at but why would u want to murrder a child.
Its not like u need to get into bed with somone to tell if u want to spend the rest of your life with them anyway.
Also i understand that you might be uneasy about having some stranger's kid, but it doesent mean u have to kill the innocent baby for it.
Its not their fault.
Im emmbarassed of my mom being 16 and my dad being 25(he left shortlly after i was born and never came back) but i cant change it and now im blamed for her not going to college.
Its that simple!

Most clinics won't abort after the first trimester. The embryo doesn't grow that much during those first three months. It doesn't look like a human, and it doesn't even have the intelligence of a human infant. Disposing of an embryo is no different than exterminating larvae. An embryo is not the equivalent of a child, therefore you are not killing a child.

And also, rape victims feel much more than uneasy at the thought of keeping an unwanted child. And no, adoption is not a good alternative, either. Even if the child is a product of rape, you have no bloody idea the guilt women feel for giving up there own flesh and blood. You'd have to be a heartless fool not to feel the tiniest shred of guilt. The fact that you think any of this is so simple shows how little maternal instincts you really have.

And not every woman wants to screw up their body for a kid that they're not even going to keep. If I'm going to ******** up my body having a kid, I'm sure as hell going to keep the little b*****d. Until then, should I ever get pregnant, I'm going abort the little bean shaped leech as many times as I need to.

If you could acctually be ok with killing your kid and treatting them like a nusance just shows how little maternal instincs u have.
I would rather know that my child would have a chance to live than kill it when i dont know what kind of person the child could be.
Having a child wont mess up your body either if you have enouph brains to know what a gym is.
Also that retarded idea that if a child's mother was a rape victim that its going to be unwanted is not true.
I would take any kid in a heart beat that has a monster of a mother to think that thier child is unwanted by everyone because they were raped.

I'm not going to explain it to you again. It's not a bloody child. I don't consider it killing when you're sucking out something that isn't even fully developed. Something that isn't even BORN.

And don't you ******** dare tell me that I have no maternal instincts. I treat my friend's children and my neice and nephew like they're my own ******** kids. Given the oppurtunity I would take a ******** bullet for any of those kids. So don't you ******** DARE say that.

Also, take notice that I didn't say a single word about anyone not wanting the child. Stop putting words in my mouth and reread my ******** post, little girl.

And it takes more money to keep the kid and join a gym. I'd rather just spend my money on an abortion. Doesn't cost as much. I work hard for my figure and I'm not going to let anyone take that from me yet.

Now take your self-rightous bull s**t and shove it all the way up your a**. I'm so ******** tired of you self-rightous pro-lifers shoving your opinion down everyone's throat. Instead of lecturing strangers on the Internet, why don't you go all the way and start a bloody protest outside of an abortion clinic?

All i did was say my opinion.
Your the one that wanted to start trouble.
Im sorry that your to lazy to take any responsibillity for the stupid choices you make.
Goodbye and have a nice day because im not going to waist my time with a idiot like you.

I wasn't trying to start trouble. This is called a debate, dear. I was simply retaliating your opinion with an argument. If anything you're the one starting s**t with me by retaliating in such a manner. You were INSULTING me. Go back and read your post and tell me whether any of that wasn't meant to insult me in some manner. I'm sorry that you're too lazy to think before you post, little girl.

And frankly, I don't like how you stated your opinion. You did so in a very self-righteous way. You were basically saying that abortions are wrong and anyone who gets one is wrong. Which I disagree with. I respect that you disaprove of abortions, but don't you dare judge anyone who makes that decision. And proceding to call me stupid and an idiot only shows how much of a bloody bigot you really are.

And go ahead and be a coward. It doesn't bother me. It's not my fault that you can't finish something that YOU started. You're clearly out witted by an "idiot". Pfft, yeah right. I'm much smarter and much clever than you. Now I'm done. I will no longer deal with your ignorance. Bye-bye, little girl.  

Rei Uchikino

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:30 pm
finalfantasyfreak1O1

Im sorry that your to lazy to take any responsibillity for the stupid choices you make.
Goodbye and have a nice day because im not going to waist my time with a idiot like you.

So did she.
You "attacked" her for her opinion.
She never actually made the choice yet, so there is no responsibility to be taken yet.
And yet she waisted her time on an obvious idiotic bigot like you.
Tsk.Tsk.

As for my opinion, I'm for abortion.
I may not be able to have kids myself, but at least I can respect people for the decisions they make on their own.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image
I have no problem with abortion. If you don't want to carry a baby to term, you shouldn't have to.

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

Araya_Sunshine_Luvz_ya

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:01 pm
Abortion is murder. There is no doubt in my mind that this is true. But... if I were raped and ended up pregnant... I know I would convince myself it wasn't, just long enough to get an abortion, and feel the pain and guilt for the rest of my life. I would get an abortion if I were the victim of rape, but I would feel the blood on my hands for the rest of my life, and pictures of babies would make me cry.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:10 pm
Araya_Sunshine_Luvz_ya
Abortion is murder. There is no doubt in my mind that this is true. But... if I were raped and ended up pregnant... I know I would convince myself it wasn't, just long enough to get an abortion, and feel the pain and guilt for the rest of my life. I would get an abortion if I were the victim of rape, but I would feel the blood on my hands for the rest of my life, and pictures of babies would make me cry.

No its not murder. In the beginning stages its not even a fetus or an embryo. Its a zygote, a simple cluster of cells. Its foolish to even think that its murder. You "murder" cells on your body every single day. You "kill" cells just by brushing your teeth or combing your hair.  

Matron Mord Sith

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:17 pm
finalfantasyfreak1O1
Rei Uchikino
finalfantasyfreak1O1
Its not their fault.
Its that simple!

Okay, you are a stupid b***h. You don't even ******** know her, you don't have the right to ******** say that. I'll have you know that Rei is a ******** wonderful person you ignorant piece of s**t. She is actually placing scientific facts in front of your ******** face and you are rejecting them like a typical dumb a**. Have you ever been raped? Keep up with me now ********. Do you have any idea what being raped does to a person's mind? No one wants to be stuck with a grim reminder of something so horrible as rape. I don't give two shits about your damned morals, don't ******** judge someone if they don't want to be stuck with a kid that's going to always remind them of what had happened to them. Don't try arguing with me, you are only going to make a damned fool of yourself. I'm a very educated woman and I have years of college to back me up on this. Go ahead, try me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:23 pm
finalfantasyfreak1O1
Rei Uchikino
finalfantasyfreak1O1
Rei Uchikino
finalfantasyfreak1O1
Its not their fault.
Its that simple!

I'm not going to explain it to you again. It's not a bloody child. I don't consider it killing when you're sucking out something that isn't even fully developed. Something that isn't even BORN.

And don't you ******** dare tell me that I have no maternal instincts. I treat my friend's children and my neice and nephew like they're my own ******** kids. Given the oppurtunity I would take a ******** bullet for any of those kids. So don't you ******** DARE say that.

Also, take notice that I didn't say a single word about anyone not wanting the child. Stop putting words in my mouth and reread my ******** post, little girl.

And it takes more money to keep the kid and join a gym. I'd rather just spend my money on an abortion. Doesn't cost as much. I work hard for my figure and I'm not going to let anyone take that from me yet.

Now take your self-rightous bull s**t and shove it all the way up your a**. I'm so ******** tired of you self-rightous pro-lifers shoving your opinion down everyone's throat. Instead of lecturing strangers on the Internet, why don't you go all the way and start a bloody protest outside of an abortion clinic?

And all she did was say her opinion. Your the idiot feeling the need to try and insult her. Also you are putting abortion into one category. There are many situations that could lead to a woman wanting to abort a child. And as it was said before it's not murder unless you take it out too late. I think it's better to have an abortion than to have it and abuse it, or giving it a way making it a bigger chance that something will happen to it. Also if you can't accept or handle the scientific facts that are staring you in the face you should not even be post in the debate subforum.  

Anabethe

Araya_Sunshine_Luvz_ya

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:29 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Araya_Sunshine_Luvz_ya

No its not murder. In the beginning stages its not even a fetus or an embryo. Its a zygote, a simple cluster of cells. Its foolish to even think that its murder. You "murder" cells on your body every single day. You "kill" cells just by brushing your teeth or combing your hair.

yes, I know the science behind it. When I comb my hair and brush my teeth, I am not trying to kill the cells. I don't even realize I am. And even you admitted that a zygote is a beginning, as in on it's way to becoming something. Something that is not myself, but a whole different being. I would be taking away someone else's lifetime before they got the chance to try. The idea it's self of destroying some little undeveloped cluster of cells is not evil, but when you get an abortion you are fully aware that you are killing the cells, and never giving someone a chance to live. It is in the act of choosing to kill that abortion becomes murder.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:32 pm
******** I hate jesus/moral fags.....  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:37 pm
Araya_Sunshine_Luvz_ya
I am your Mord Sith
Araya_Sunshine_Luvz_ya

yes, I know the science behind it. When I comb my hair and brush my teeth, I am not trying to kill the cells. I don't even realize I am. And even you admitted that a zygote is a beginning, as in on it's way to becoming something. Something that is not myself, but a whole different being. I would be taking away someone else's lifetime before they got the chance to try. The idea it's self of destroying some little undeveloped cluster of cells is not evil, but when you get an abortion you are fully aware that you are killing the cells, and never giving someone a chance to live. It is in the act of choosing to kill that abortion becomes murder.

Well then don't eat eggs, cuz you're killing those "potential" baby chickens too.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:39 pm
AThousandLullabies
Ozraptor
So yes. What are your true opinions?

I am neutral about this matter, i don't disapprove of it. Here are some reasons I would find appropriate to have a abortion:

1. Birth control fails. It's rare, but it does happen.
2. Rape. Who would want a child, knowing that it was created by a stranger that raped you?
3. Uneducation about sex. Some people are plain uneducated.
4. You are not able to love/support/commit to a baby. Such as a teenage mother, i know some can, but some cant.
5. The condom breaks. Its unlikely, but possible.

Those are all the reasons i can come up with. Please tell me your opinions!

i'm neutral for some of the same reasons you are.
let's face it: whether we approve of it or not, teenagers are going to be having sex.and i think it's fine if they use a condom and/or are on the pill. But, if the birth control fails, that's not their problem! They used the appropriate protection, so they should be able to make that choice. i also agree with the rape thing. if you were raped, you obviously didn't choose to have sex. Even if you flirted with them and made them think you wanted to have sex, there must have been a point where you said no. and if you did, they shouldn't have taken advantage of you so i feel rape victims should be able to make the choice as well. But i must disagree with the 'uneducated about sex'
if you are uneducated, why are you having sex in the first place? From the age of 8, i knew that having sex [after getting your period, of course] meant that you have a chance of getting pregnant. so i think that if they chose to have unprotected sex when they didn't know enough about it to use a condom, they should take responsibility for their actions and at least have the baby, whether or not they choose to keep it.
i also think that if you aren't able to support a child, you shouldn't be having unprotected sex! Honestly, the only thing i can understand is if you were either raped, or used protection, but it didn't work.

AKA you are pro-choice. There is no "neutral" in this matter.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:47 pm
Araya_Sunshine_Luvz_ya
I am your Mord Sith
Araya_Sunshine_Luvz_ya

I don't care, its still a zygote. A simple cluster of cells and nothing more. Yes, it has potential to become something but to me when its still a zygote, its not even considered alive. Scrap it out of your vag before it becomes something. Therefore, its not murder.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:26 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Araya_Sunshine_Luvz_ya
I am your Mord Sith
Araya_Sunshine_Luvz_ya

I don't care, its still a zygote. A simple cluster of cells and nothing more. Yes, it has potential to become something but to me when its still a zygote, its not even considered alive. Scrap it out of your vag before it becomes something. Therefore, its not murder.

Since you simply disagreed with my argument and restated your own instead of presenting a valid counter argument, there is no room for a response, bringing this debate to a standstill. I'm afraid we will have to just agree to disagree. Too bad, it would have been nice to come to an understanding on the topic. Oh well.  

Araya_Sunshine_Luvz_ya

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items