Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:37 am
"You're very welcome, Rosemary. If I can, I'll even see if I can come myself. Anyway, that all seems about right. I agree that Heegh's methods would not have gotten him as many fallen angels as Lucifer Morningstar's. His only usual persuasion is violence."

- - - - -

"I've no doubt that you would, but I'm not terribly fond of that falling sensation."

Jacob met Veni the rest of the way and kissed him deeply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:05 am
"That would be favorable. I at least don’t always have to approach you to get you to communicate with me." When she felt their conversation was done, she left because she knew if she dallied too long... she'd lose track of time and could stay for days without realizing it. She hoped that the same wouldn't happen with Thas, though she had confidence in him.

--------------

Veni turned around so that his own back was to the ground and he became as if ground to Jacob and didn't have to hold onto him as well. He let his little creation crumble and pushing off the wall, he moved them to his now favorite secluded spot in the forest surrounding the place where he showered Jacob with kisses, dulled his thoughts a little, slightly heightened the other man's desires and sense of touch, all of which Jacob no doubt was doing to him, and rubbed him with invisible hands.

True to his nature, he was still slightly more interested in sinking his fangs into Jacob's neck than he was in sweet kisses and other pleasures. He showed this by suckling and rubbing his teeth against a spot that was usually pierced. At some point the others arrived in the main building and Rosemary left about as quickly as she got there, but they weren't terribly close to it either.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:12 am
Jacob hissed a bit as Veni teased him with his teeth. He sighed as he ran his hands under Veni's shirt, and up his sides, teasing him with his own special energy, thumbs running over the vampire's nipples. Suddenly wrapping his arms around his waist, he pulled him in close, then brought a hand over to press Veni's face against his neck.

"Drink from me, please..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:17 am
Veni had to move his teeth for fear of nicking Jacob's neck as he enjoyed the feel of warm caring hands on his cool skin with the added pleasure of the necormatic energy that felt wonderful, if that is the necromancer's goal, to the undead: zombie, vampire, or otherwise. This whole time he had been watching the taller one's pulse increase.

A deep rumbling came from Veni as he started to purr. The vampire seemed to think it would be fun to act more cat like and began to act more like one giving Jacob more cat like kisses. Jacob felt almost as if stroked by a tail and when he pulled in the vampire it felt as if it was flicking playfully.

Veni's lips curled up in a pleased smirk as Jacob tried to hold him to him and got to feel that little rumble a purr makes while Veni was against him. Like he could hold him if he didn't want to be there. The vampire kissed and licked his neck a little before he opened his mouth a little wider, teeth looking a bit sharper than usual, and sank his fangs into the other man's throat. After penetration, at least one of Veni's hand's began to do a little exploring of its own under Jacob's outfit. Despite the human's racing heart, Veni slowed the blood flow so that he could drink slowly and enjoy it longer. The better the vampire felt, the better he could make his kiss feel to the human.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:26 am
Thas bade Rosemary farewell, and immediately went to talk to his own angelic superiors. He wanted Rosemary to receive help as soon as possible, especially if they had one of Heegh's more "favorite toys"

- - - - -

Jacob gave a pleased gasp of pleasure as he felt his neck being pierced, and his life essence being siphoned away. He felt himself flush at the vampire's exploring hand, mentally urging him to go on, while his own hands on the back of the vampire began to move lower, pushing beyond his lower back, and grasping onto Veni at a certain part of his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:57 am
When the vampire fed, he could read a person's mind easier and he knew what Jacob wanted. Not that it wasn't hard to tell from his body language. Veni wasn't used to allowing such contact while he fed as it was still relatively new to them, but he couldn't say he didn't love it either. It was a strange connection between them. While he fed he could feel what Jacob felt while he touched him better than he could when he wasn't and it worked vice versa for Jacob.

"You two are like a couple of confused male rabbits!" Rosemary fluttered down towards them and gave them both a passionate kiss each. When she showed up they were done and cuddling into eachother. "Not that I'm complaining," she said after the first one that went to Veni.

However when she got to Jacob who tried to romance her up since the two men weren't about to leave her out, Rosemary said, after breaking her kiss, "I'm not in the mood, nor am I likely to be for a couple of days. My libido is apparently dead because this isn't working like it usually does. Though I probably won't mind a taste of blood a little later..."

"I would like to be held and comforted at the moment," she said and sat inbetween them and put her head on one of their shoulders while the other put theirs on hers and she squeezed their hands in hers. Women work differently than men and images of satan on top of her had totally killed it. Not to mention she now had the thought of him showing up while they were in the middle of it and that was one of the last things she wanted.

"Want to go for a walk?"

"Yes."  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:16 am
Sephiroth was having trouble getting back to sleep. He never really needed to he had noticed a while ago except to recover faster from injury, exertion, and to simply rest his mind and body for a refreshed feeling another day. Like Jacob he has stayed up for days reading in the past, but unlike Jacob never felt sleep deprived from it beyond the need to rest his mind as it took it all in to organize the information.

Abigail had fallen back to sleep rather easily, but he remained awake slightly wondering how his friend was doing. They had always been accepting of him, so he hoped their troubles weren't overwhelming them.

He wasn't falling asleep and staring at the ceiling made him want to expend some of his energy so he could possibly sleep again. Laying a body pillow in his place next to Abigail, he got up and started doing some squats. That didn't work... He wanted to walk around and maybe see the Soul Fortress and surroundings at night. Or maybe something was calling him to walk and he wasn't aware of it.

He had been trying to listen better as his wings gave him the strange feeling of something trying to communicate with him or maybe it was just his imagination because they did give off a very holy spirit sort of feeling. He put on some shoes and prepared to go for a walk. In case she woke up for some reason before he got back, which he planned to be before morning, he wrote a note that he was having trouble sleeping and had gotten up to take a quick walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:26 am
BlackMN had went to a room she usually got when she was there injured, visiting, or otherwise that had a nice view and openings for the little tree lizards and other small animals to come in and visit and crawl over her in their curiosity while she slept. GL had left to get some things so she had decided to set up room while he was away.

Oh wont his cousins be surprised when they get up! She had thought to herself. She wondered why the place wasn't very festive. Maybe they didn't celebrate X-Mas? It could have been just a Gaia holiday... Yet GL had always seemed to know about it and have decorations for it to her recollection. Or maybe they stopped trying to celebrate it because none of their friends or family came by to celebrate with them. Oh how sad! Maybe they should have done this earlier instead of celebrating at her house every year!

She sat on a chair waiting for GL to get back. When he came back, P-chan tackled him on his way out with her other little friends. The pig could always easily get back in since it was that type of room or they were likely to take up their own room somewhere. They were all cleaver like that. BlackMN had changed positions so that she was sitting sideways in the chair so that he cheek could easily rest on the back of it and fell asleep while she waited for him.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 am
Galantros returned with seemingly nothing in his hands, though he stored everything he needed in the dimensional pocket on his belt. Opening the door to his and Black's room, he found himself pig-tackled.

"Ack! P-Chan! Bad piggie, I'm not a road! D, Mario, everyone else, the same goes for you!"

Getting up and dusting himself off, he spied Black sleeping on a chair. Giving a little smile, he snuck over and kissed her on the lips, lifting her off the chair, and placing her on the bed.

- - - - -

A little while later, Eztli transported himself down from Heaven to Limbo after having a short discussion with Thas. He learnt what Heegh's latest hobby had been, and had volunteered to help out immediately while Thas went about seeing if he could scrounge up some other help. Wrapping his fiery wings around him, he took a walk in the slightly chilly forest... Most of Limbo didn't get very cold during the winter season, at least not enough to get snow. Part of the reason why Limbo was the ideal realm for reapers, though Eztli still prefered it warmer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:12 am
Eztli sensed a stronger holy energy than the place usually put off and he was drawn to it. Maybe a nos weng anjul was nearby and he'd catch a glimpse? As he drew near several golf ball sized hail stones fell from the sky at him. Very unusual for Limbo... and the holy energy came at him with the blunt side of a sword facing him. Eztli raised his dark gold boomerang, with blazing red and orange gemstones and easily blocked the halfhearted attempt to hit him. Sephiroth backed off and sheathed his weapon possibly intentionally showing off his white, full, beautiful wings, interlaced elegantly with gray and black and glowing with a slight aura. "I am very glad to see you. Have you seen Rosemary yet or did you somehow run into me first?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:46 am
Eztli's own wings flared out from his body, lighting up a large area of the forest, flames flickering wildly.

"Nice way to greet a fellow angelic, Seph. Nope, I just got here a bit ago, you're the first individual I ran into. More humanish humanoids like you usually need their sleep at this hour, so what's got you up tonight?

Oh, you here to help guard Rosemary and everyone in case Heegh tries something as well? Or is this just coincidence?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:37 pm
With Eztli's choice of words, Sephiroth realized that he actually didn't know where he lived. "I suppose it is difficult to guess at where I live when I used to spend 8 or more hours here a day to silence the Jiluzix conscience I used to have, but my possessions resides in one of the rooms at Rosemary's. What was meant to be a temporary stay became more permanent for one reason or another. I truly think that Rosemary, not just Black, enjoys having several of her companions and friends live in her large establishment. I was already accustomed to living in a sort of group home anyways.

"Rosemary came to us before she went to Thas and woke us all to come here until x-mas at least so it doesn't look suspicious that the whole house is empty and closed. For some reason several demons that have escaped ended up at her house and Heegh shows up to gather them personally. She didn't really go into detail about this one they've stumbled upon other than that they found two hell dogs and a changeling succubus with 4 or 5 chains on her....but something about her made her seem upset.

"I haven't been able to sleep ever since she disturbed it. My appearance is deceiving...I don't have much human in me, but I retain several of their wants, desires, and needs on top of... others. Rosemary and Jacob helped rid me of something that has plagued me for a number of years and as a result I've gained a family of sorts. If someone suddenly told me that I am not permitted to assist her in any way, I would be disappointed to say the least. Before I assume wrong, where do you claim to live Eztli?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:26 pm
Eztli: "Well, I have an apartment over in Dalos city, but I spend most of my time either here, in Heaven, or guarding the Void. It's great that Jacob and Rosemary were able to help you out in such a way.

I wonder... if you have a similar concern that I do... though apparently Jacob has one of his famous hunches against it. I'm wondering if that the newfound demon and her hounds are actually some sort of trap or lure to lower our guard. That concerns me. And she made Rosemary upset? I wonder why..."

Thinking about what Heegh was capable of, and remembering that the succubus was a shapeshifter apparently, Eztli eventually put two and two together on his own. His color paled a little and he looked sickened.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:26 am
"Inazuma must never know. I picture Heegh treated the poor girl worse when he'd have her in that form. Are you sure it wasn't one of Rosemary's hunches? She gets them once in a while now too.

"I don't think she escaped by Heegh's intention. If it is a scheme of his, it is an unusual one that does not help what I believe to be one of his goals. Rosemary and I weren't around before he became satan so we don't have intimate knowledge of him except from whatever we're told and what we've seen. Heegh has helped her when she's been disabled during niearcim attacks possibly to make her feel like he's willing to help her and that God has abandoned her when He didn't... He was using Heegh, but with such a creature doing that task it could seem like He has. He has paid several visits to gather escaped demons without doing anything to us. He may be trying to lure her into being one of his own fallen angels and if that's his goal using that girl would only hurt it as Rosemary despises womanizers and manizers. Heegh might not be the master of the old fallen angels so he might want to gain a couple at least." Sephiroth began to wonder how the satan would react to him when he'd find out because he's stood right next to Heegh on several occasions and had nothing done to him whatsoever.

"Well if she is a trap or lure, she's obviously unaware of it because Rosemary's likely to have been reading her mind the moment they met and she wouldn't have easily gotten here if she possessed any ill intentions towards them."

He waited for whatever Eztli had to say and then asked, "Other than my greeting which doesn't count, have you and Inazuma or any of the other angels ever had a friendly spar?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:49 pm

"It could have been one of Rosemary's hunches....

"You know, you have a point about how he's probably not master of the origiinal fallen angels. And he isn't exactly a master of sneaky tactics... In my experience even, he was all about brute force when he possessed me. Though, he was pretty effecient with that. He saw where to strike, and dug his claws in deep without ever letting go up until he screwed up... So maybe, she isn't a trap directly, or even by Heegh's methods. Still, there's danger in haboring her I'd bet.

"Come to think of it, Githar often asks me to spar with him, and with Malos whenever I go to visit them. Once in a while, Thas and I practice. Those wing tendrils of his with his swords are crazy to fight against... Thank god he doesn't use real swords during those sessions. Ah... why do you ask?"

Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games