Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Drinking Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:17 pm
"'Sokay." Switzerland grunts. "So long as that skirt stays down, I'm fine." he adds, his arm still around Liet.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:20 pm
"That's right!" He wrapped his arm around Italy's shoulders. "Let me tell you, this one can drink! It's always wine, but he can drink!" He patted Italy's head.  

Germany-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:23 pm
Liet blushed as Switzerland held his shoulders, smiling. He felt confident with him behind his back. "Why are you always in vents? How do you fit in there?" He asked Belarus, being quite drunk.

(( BRB AGAIN GAH))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:25 pm
Switzerland laughs. "Hey now, don't go looking for trouble! I'm not gonna save you from a woman scorned, you know, Lithuania."

((SEE YOU AGAIN GAH :'D))  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:30 pm
"...That will not be a problem, Mr. Swtizerland..."
Belarus looks at the obviously wasted man at the side of the rude blonde. "....Practice...and as for why I am in there....it is, well, 'fun'...."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:33 pm
"Go easy on'em, Belarus. It's obvious he's a little...yeah." Switzerland says, shaking his head. "This guy's alcohol tolerance? Zip." he says. He looks over at Lithuania, glad he was silent for one time this night.  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:47 pm
Belarus looks at Lithuania and waves her hand in front of his face. ".......Mr. Lithuania...you should drink more...it keeps you warm, you know..? Or maybe..that just occurs with my Brother and I...."

((Sorry, computer lag, BIG TIME!))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:51 pm
(('Salright. I'm floating around the kink meme myself, so I might reply slow myself. =w=; Also, I think we're the only ones on right now. <<; ))

"Forget it, he's wasted. I don't even know if he's still awake." Switzerland sighs. He jerks his thumb towards the table. "There's plenty t'drink if you want some." he grunts, trying to not fall into grunt-Sweden-speak.  

Mukuro-kun

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:54 pm
"That's because it's soooooooo good." Italy made his mouth big when saying the long 'so', swaying his head from the right to the left. He's already had quite a few drinks and is starting to get tipsy.

((Er, how would Italy act when he's drunk? xDD))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:57 pm
((Twice as much Italian than normal? :'D))  

Mukuro-kun

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:01 pm
((-is around, though on her main-
ANYWAY, MY TWO CENTS.
I would think he'd probably be one of those clingy sorts of drunks... and the emotional kind who are always like "Do you looooove me?" and, when you raise your voice even slightly, "Are you mad at me?!" and "Don't/Stop yell(ing) at me!"))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:06 pm
Belarus turns and looks toward the giant stockpile of liquor, then turns back toward Swtizerland. "...I do not drink any liquor that is not brought to me by my Brother..." She says as she makes her way toward Lithuania. "...I know America wakes up by having a burger placed on his forehead....does Mr. Lithuania have a trick like that, Mr. Swtizerland..?"

((Us and Italy~~))

Eam Adair

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:08 pm
((Oh lord. xDD

I guess that would be twice the Italy, if he were like that, Kara. That or drink himself to sleep.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:11 pm
"I'm..not quite sure, Belarus. This is...actually one of the few times I've ever talked to the guy." Switzerland says, staring at the sleeping brunette under his arm, sizing him up with his eyes.

(( ;D))  

Mukuro-kun

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:16 pm
((xD Yeah...
=O OH! PERFECT EXAMPLE. If you've read or seen Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, like Caroline when she's drunk. -nod-))

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff