Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:01 pm
(( *has to flee for a while* o 3o I'll think up something while I'm at the store~ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:15 pm
Belarus walked into the room again. Why did she even bother comming to these things? She looked around- Her sister, Miss Liechtenstein...and some man....was it brother..? "......Hello, everyone...I hope I did not miss much..." she said as she stepped to the others. Belarus eyed the young man. ...That could not be brother...he's too miniscule...

".....Not many people are here...."

((Drawing BelarusLiet comics.

YES I SAID COMICS.

CURSE YOU, LOVEOBJECT....))

Eam Adair

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:24 pm
((@Ukraine: I might get OHSHC for christmas :3 tis an addicting show...))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:28 pm
(( It is. I watched the whole thing in two days I loved it so much. heart ))  

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:30 pm
(( good god almighty bela. =w=

@liecht: *EEEENNNNNVVVVYYYY* ))

"Hello and good evening sister." she nodded politely at Belarus. "This is our guest though a strange...and um...kind one he is." she said, blushing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:43 pm
"......I see no difference from him and other men, sister....well, excluding brother, of course...speaking of which, where is he..? ...I wanted to dance with him today...." she said.

(( He's all, "LOL SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME, BUT WAIT UNTIL THE BALL! I'LL FIX THINGS AND DANCE WITH HER!" ...Little does he know, it's...not gonna work....

poor fool....))

Eam Adair

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:47 pm
((I scurried off to rent some movies. Haaa...))
"Your brother is rather different. But very helpful, he taught me how to dance" she said timidly to Bela. Hoping that she wasn't as scary as Ivan let on the other day.
((EDIT: I am going to go watch said movie. BRB again~!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 pm
(( SDJGFKJD I'M STARTING WHERE I LEFT OFF. =w= ))

The young man blinked a second. A name...a name....Ah!

"My name? How simple! My name is Francois Callier, of course!" he boasts, acting as fabulous as earlier. He bows to Belarus, a large, flamboyant grin on his face. "Ah, bonjour, madamoiselle! You look stunning!" he proclaims, laying a kiss upon her hand. "And how are all of my lovelies this evening, hm?" he asks, beaming and throwing an arm open in a warm gesture.

(( Hint hint. Callier was Swiss. =w= Though, you only know this if you study chocolate~ ))  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:20 pm
(( XD ))

Belarus rubbed her hand on her apron. "...I did not give you permission to touch me,...Mr. Callier, and I am just fine..." she mumbles coldly. Turning to Liechtenstein- "...He is different...? ....I do not see difference in my brother..." He had taught her how to dance...but not I? How could he have possibly taught an annoying child how to dance with the same skill and grace as he?.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:27 pm
"Oh Bela dear. I'm sure Russia will be here." she said smiling coming in from other quarters. She turned her attention to the guest who now had a name. "Mr.Callier I do believe it is a pleasure to meet you. There is not much to offer but please stay a while." she said, curtseying formally.  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:34 pm
"Ach, someone's in a bad temperament, non? You see, madamoiselle, that was nothing more than a polite gesture." he says, nodding. "I did it to be polite!" he adds, beaming. "But, if that is what you wish, ma chaton, I will refrain from touching you the rest of the night."

'Callier' smiles warmly and bows to Ukraine. "It is a pleasure to meet you too, madamoiselle." he says, a large grin on his face. "I'm sure I'll be staying, whether or not there is something for me~" SOMEONE has to drive you home.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:36 pm
Belarus-tan

((Drawing BelarusLiet comics.

YES I SAID COMICS.

CURSE YOU, LOVEOBJECT....))

heart heart heart Now to go dress Liet up~  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:43 pm
(( =w= she can always walk. haha. lets make ukraine suffer in the cold >w> ~ ))

"....?" she gave him a puzzled look but shrugged it off. "Ooh! I'll be right back." she dashed off to the other side of the ballroom.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:51 pm
"..Bad temperament..? ..No, but please do, ma chaton, refrain from touching me..." she said. "..And he better be, my dear sister....."

(( LOVEOBJECT, YOU'RE CRUEL ))

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:05 pm
Lithuania had not dressed up this fancy in quite some time. It brought back to memory the countless balls that Poland had dragged him to, dressed to impress and with many more layers than he would have ever put on himself. Balls were a glamorous thing, and Liet knew little of that. The food and music were good, though, and dancing could be fun. Hiding behind a mask made things a little odd for him, but then, he supposed it was supposed to be mystery.

He swallowed as he stepped in to the room, looking around. Everyone was so nicely dressed... He chewed his lip, hanging back.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff