Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Literate Child Hood Friends RP ((closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to join :D?
  Yes :D
  I'm not leaving another option
View Results

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

((Lol. You guys are so funny n_n Happi Xmas!))

Even though Domi had announced it was edible, Amaya still looked untrustingly at Kiata's food. Not that Amaya didn't trust Domi's opinion; Amaya trusted Domi whole-heartedly, without a doubt. It was just that when it came to Kiata's cooking... This reunion really was stinking. A few other Tokyo High Seniors passed by and waved. She returned the wave, thinking, At least I have some friends who think clearly in the head... Domi and Edeline seemed reasonable, but Khousa, Kishiro and Kiata were, well, yeah. The fact that they had changed so much pounded onto Amaya like a hammer. Then again, she wasn't like she used to be either.

((So Kiata has a boyfriend? Amaya wants one too >w< Lol))

((PS- Sorry this was short-ish >.>))

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:13 pm
[[ Merry Christmas!~ I don't have anything to respond to, but I'll post anyways!~

Happy Holidays!~

Fading;; Haha maybe Amaya && Domi?? ;DD Hahaha. ]]

RAWGR

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:56 pm
RAWGR
[[ Merry Christmas!~ I don't have anything to respond to, but I'll post anyways!~

Happy Holidays!~

Fading;; Haha maybe Amaya && Domi?? ;DD Hahaha. ]]

((Amaya && Domi is fine with me :3 lol. Kawaiii xD))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:57 pm
(( but what about poor little blushing kishiro?

Merry christmas guys ^^))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Khousa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:15 pm
((Merry christmas to you all and i hope yours was better then mine.... Outta what happened, im guessing it would be way better no matter how it was......))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:10 am
((merry late chritsmas sorry everybody D: and oh you can forget about Kishiro for now, I'm not making him talk as much, and aww Domi x Amaya would be cute :3 oh and yes I wanted to make Khousa jealous with the boyfriend thing))

Kiata was going to laugh at what Domi said but when she saw how serious he looked she looked a bit nervous, and a offended, then took a step back. Domi still as scary as ever... Once he announced her food was okay Kiata looked at everyone with a 'I told you so' face. "Well I was in a rush to get here and I thought I should make a sample meal just in case since I knew you guys would respond like that, the stuff at home is much better." When Domi and Amaya said they wouldn't stay over for the sleep over, her heart felt like it was breaking a bit. Of course Kiata still placed on a big smile but now she was half faking it, since Kishiro and Khousa seemed extremely happy like her, but maybe they were faking it...? "Oh I-I see you guys well I understand I shouldn't ask something that would bother you two, I wouldn't be a nice friend if I did that!" Kiata laughed a bit and rubbed the back of her head nervously, but then she starred after Khousa for a moment and looked back at the group. "Oh um, I'll go help him find it, and Edeline we'll go with your car if you like." Kiata said then started to run off but then stopped and handed Amaya the lunch box. "I heard your stomach." Then she ran off again. Once she got there, she noticed the playground and smiled a bit, memories were coming back to her, when they all would play, laugh and just were together. Yea it didn't matter what we were doing, just as long as we were doing it together... Kiata's eyes started watering again but she quickly wiped them away and walked up to Khousa, a weak smile on her face. "You know if this reunion is bothering you...you don't have to stay." Her voice cracked a little and this time Kiata couldn't stop the tears. She was a bit thankful that it was only Khousa here to see her cry.

Kishiro stayed quiet for the most part but when he heard the tone in Domi's and Amaya's voice he looked a bit angry. Once Kiata left Kishiro leaned against the tree, crossed his arms and glared at the others. "You guys are selfish...Kiata got out of her way to plan this whole thing, hoping to make everyone happy and you guys aren't even trying to enjoy it. Making petty excuses just to get out of eating, talking and sleeping. Of course you guys changed but that doesn't mean your feelings should have changed." Kishiro's voice wasn't his soft and quiet usual voice but now a hard and icy tone took place. His eyes were just as cold as his voice. "Honestly, you guys should've noticed how much this means to her, it's not stupid or childish to be happy because your friends are back, but it's rather cold to not even try to pretend a little that your just as happy."

ThisAintItCheif

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

((Haha. Is Kishiro being jealous? I smells a luff-triangle! xD Lol))

Amaya made no attempt to stop Kiata as she ran away. Kiata could deal with it herself. Although she may seem to be the least mature, Kiata wasn't a baby. Once again, Amaya climbed a tree and stood on a branch, enjoying the height and the way she could watch everything. Holding the lunch box in her hands, Amaya smiled at the familiar looking 'slop' and placed it beside her, making sure it wouldn't fall. It wouldn't do to let Kiata's effort go to waste, even if Amaya wasn't going to eat it.

The brown haired girl listened abesent-mindedly as Kishiro lectured them, nodding here and there. "It's not stupid or childish to be happy because your friends are back, but it's rather cold to not even try to pretend a little that your just as happy." When Kishiro mentioned her being 'rather-cold', Amaya's anger snapped. Which, by the way, happened quite often. "Rather cold?" she spat, glaring at the boy who was down below. "Is it offending to reject a sleepoever from someone who you haven't seen in a gazillion years? It's like a barely know you guys anymore, and I'm suddenly tossed into a sleepover. I'm not happy, and I don't see any reason to try being happy!"

Realizing how rude and hurtful she just sounded, Amaya's expression softened. She jumped down and looked away from Kishiro. "Besides," she whispered. "If we pretend, that'll just hurt Kiata even more." Then she stormed away, toward the other side of the park, leaving Kishiro, Edeline and Domi on their own. Off to Tokyo High.

((Gawd, this was so dramatic! Unleash Amaya, the drama queen xD))
((I hated Xmas =___= I spent the whole day hiking up this park, looking at waterfalls. Not that I hate nature, but ugh! I mean, c'mon, mom! It's christmas! Hike some other day, will you?))

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:18 am
(( love triangle and drama, what good rp doesnt have those?))

I can’t' believe he actually ate her culinary concoction. . Domi's critique on the food still didn't mean Edeline would trust it. After all, she didn't know the state of Kiata's kitchen or the ingredients she used. Only the finest would do. She watched Domi's face for any post tasting discomfort, but none were instantaneous. His immediate criticizing of the sleep over idea was mildly amusing. What a way to put your foot down. Although, he had echoed some of her thoughts exactly. She had planned on politely excusing herself from the sleepover festivities. There was no way she was borrowing Kiata’s clothing.

Both Khousa and Kiata fleeing the scene was a pleasant surprise. If neither of them decided to continue this mockery of a reunion, then Edeline could return home much sooner than anticipated. It looked as those both were crying now though. How childish, running away from a problem only to hide in a corner to cry. She glanced toward the car and saw her chauffeur nervously fidgeting with his hat. Now he’s getting uneasy, just wonderful.

Kishiro’s little outburst was definitely unexpected. He had been so quite, shy and unassuming, Edeline didn’t think he had such a tirade in him. Amaya’s didn’t seem as surprising. The way she stormed off further proved her initial thoughts. She is just a uniform wearer. But this bickering wouldn’t get anything accomplished, and the longer Edeline stood out here waiting for something to be settled, the longer it would be until she returned home. If her spa treatment didn't take care of the flush she felt creeping along her neck, there would be hell to pay. “Enough.” Taking a step toward Kishiro, she lightly pushed him in the direction of the car. “Kishiro, since you’re so gung-ho about this, go give the driver directions to Kiata’s house so he’ll be ready when we leave.” She looked at Domi who had yet to move or respond. “You can either go get in the car and make the most of this situation or just leave,” she said, pointing in the direction Amaya went.

Edeline then took the short walk to where Khousa and Kiata were standing, grabbed both of their hands and started dragging them toward the car. “Let’s get this show on the road already.”

(( *cracks whip* get along little doggies!))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:36 am
((xD I love you Ky))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:52 am
((lol, i was like, Edeline touching people? how obsurd! but that forcefulness has its perks ^^))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Khousa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:16 pm
Khousa, being as he seemed like as if he was looking for something, which he was, looked about the old playground for something that he remembered when he was young and used that simple minded excuse to get away and look for it. Shortly after knowing that something was going on, he heard footsteps and as they gotten closer , he turned about and saw Kiata. As he continued to look about the large slide, he heard her utter "You know if this reunion is bothering you...you don't have to stay." and froze. As he turned to look at her, he saw her eyes becoming watery and poked her stomach. "Now don't be like that, of course I wanna have the group together! It's just that I-" He gotten cut off from was he was about to say by Edeline and followed without question since she seemed to be having authority here.

((Yeah, my christmas sucked for many reasons. Just not the jolly kind of day for me it was. Ky can vouch for me on one of them.))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:21 pm
(( *hugs*

and you betcha Edeline's got authority!))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Khousa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:26 pm
((lol yay! -hugs-
YES MA`AM!!!!!!! -salutes-))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:50 pm
((I'm going to wait for Domi then reply :'D))  

ThisAintItCheif

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:32 pm
((and amaya i supposed, depending on exactly how far she got))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff