Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Mitsukuni{Hunny}-the Loli-shota type/Takashi{Mori}-Wild type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Hunny your favorite host?
  Yes!
  No. {Warning Hunny may go ninja on you if you push this button}
View Results

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:47 am
When Ito showed him a picture of what her dress looked like, he smiled. "It's so pretty, Ito-chan!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:36 pm
Hinata-chan1994
"Are you from England?" Ito asked.
"I am." she replied nodding alittle. "I miss it so..." she sighed with a distant longing look in her eyes.  

Mqgirl

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 pm
"Thank you Saku-kun. Kaoru's mother designed it." Ito smiled, then turned to Elyon. "Gomen you miss England, but I hope you enjoy it here."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:59 am
She smiled softly, "I hope so to. The country and even this school is much different than back home." she said in a kind and gentile tone. 'A lot more interesting.' he thought to her self.  

Mqgirl

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:18 am
"Do they have host clubs back in England?" Ito asked "Gya..I'm sorry if I'm asking too many questions. I'm very curious."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:41 pm
Hikari smiled at the design of her dress and then thought of what she would wear. "I wonder...what could I come up with. England huh?" She smiled at the girl from England.  

Alexandra Sakuma

Mqgirl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:03 pm
Hinata-chan1994
"Do they have host clubs back in England?" Ito asked "Gya..I'm sorry if I'm asking too many questions. I'm very curious."
"something similar." what she was referring to was the Gentleman's club at her old school, four boys who appealed to the girls main tastes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:57 pm
Ito nodded. "Ah. So basically they did. I wonder if the school ever does musicals...I've never looked into it..."  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Alexandra Sakuma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:27 pm
"Musicals are fun. I would love to be part of one in Ouran High. That'd be soooo awesome!" Hikari was getting very excited.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:34 pm
"I know it would be so much fun!!" Ito said. "Especially if the hosts were in it, they do so much cosplay and stuff, they would be great at it. Well, I was just wondering cause, at my old school we did the musical My Fair Lady and it was so much fun, I was Eliza Doolittle." Ito said smiling.

((hahaha My Fair Lady is the musical we're going at school now ^^ im in it but im not eliza... sweatdrop ))  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Alexandra Sakuma

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:12 pm
"I was never really part of one. Just super minor parts, ya know?" Hikari shrugged.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:08 pm
"Ah, well everyone has to start somewhere. I was at that stage too." Ito said smiling.  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Alexandra Sakuma

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:51 pm
Hikari smiles. "True. If there is one, we should both try out."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:36 pm
Takashi started to wonder when Hunny was going to wake up from his nap. But he soon found himself falling fast asleep too.  

Takashi Morinozuka XD
Crew

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas