Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The missing Masquerades Packed up and out the door Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:48 pm
Honestly I had been tempted to try for funniest rp to get ladydevimon so I'd have a couple once my demidevimon evolves but Piedmon fits my RP plans pretty well too.

I'm curious about the bonus as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:11 pm
Myotismon came out on the balcony and looked down and the angry tamers and digimon for his stunt kidnapping the tamers. Myotismon grunted then swooped into the crowd and grabbed a red headed male tamer from Kuzuhamon and brought him to the balcony and summoned his bakemon gang to protect him and made sure the no one would try to save the hostage  

i3 tails Yagura

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:15 pm
((Two quick questions, 1. Am I allowed to still compete for other prizes? 2. If I can am I allowed to use the Piedmon I just won or am I limited to my demidevimon? I don't think I can win with that one.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:20 pm
((sorry only one digimon))  

i3 tails Yagura

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:22 pm
Are you making our art though?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:24 pm
yes but when the comntest is done will you get your art  

i3 tails Yagura

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:46 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

were suppose to do rp for the bonus right?

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:51 pm
how do we do the bonous?  

KiroMishima
Crew

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:59 pm
rp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:07 pm
im out...i suck at rp  

KiroMishima
Crew

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:03 am
Is the rp contests over? ninja
Awwww, I wanted to try a go at Angewomon sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:39 am
Nah it's still on.  

Doranak

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:58 pm
Jelloish Pudding
Myotismon came out on the balcony and looked down and the angry tamers and digimon for his stunt kidnapping the tamers. Myotismon grunted then swooped into the crowd and grabbed a red headed male tamer from Kuzuhamon and brought him to the balcony and summoned his bakemon gang to protect him and made sure the no one would try to save the hostage

((RP, huh...? I'm getting too old for this... crying ))

Jonny's hand shot into the brown messenger bag at his hip, as his Stingmon partner stood ready for the fight ahead. "Myotismon, you just made a big mistake. Let's do it!" From the brown bag, the tamer withdrew a bright blue card, with a yellow pixelated monster design on the front. Flipping it between his fingers, he slid the card through the digivice attached to his wrist, his eyes never leaving the vampire digimon on the balcony.

The Stingmon at Jon's elbow suddenly went rigid, the transferring energy taking effect almost immediately. Starting at the top of the insect digimon's head, the green and black armor covering the digimon's whole body began to shred away, exposing the wire frame of the digimon, a brightly glowing green orb within the center of what used to be the insect's chest. "Stingmon digivolve to..."

The wireframe began to shift and warp in a pulsing motion. The claws on the feet became straighter and longer, the fingers becoming much more human. The forearms elongated over the back of the hands, ending in what looked like wickedly sharp points. His antennae became longer and thinner, and his entire body became coated in large perfectly rounded bubble-like shapes. Within reach of his right hand was a long pole, ending in a star-shaped pattern.

Once the wireframe was finished morphing, the "skin" of the digimon became to knit itself together, starting once more at the top of the head and working down. The black color was gone, and the green brightened until it shone like emeralds. The large bubbles became opaque golden spheres, gems of the highest quality. The lines between the pieces of solid armor became blood red, and a sheaf of bright white hair cascaded down the back of the insect from under the helmet. The pole became the same beautiful gold as the gems covering the bug's body, and the star on the end became a bright crimson, ending in deadly sharp edges. "JewelBeemon!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JewelBeemon grasped his spear in his hands, and leaped into the air. His translucent wings beat the air so quickly, they became almost invisible. The sound was reminiscent to a motorcycle's engine. Like a bullet, the bug shot forward, straight at the nearest Bakemon. With a quick motion, the spear's head sheared the white-sheeted digimon in twain.

Not stopping to see the effects of his attacks, JewelBeemon danced between the ghosts, slashing and stabbing each one in turn. He left digitamas in his wake. Within the span of a few seconds, all the Bakemon were gone, and the spear's head lay upon Myotismon's collar. "You've lost. Release the child, before your fate is the same as your Bakemon guards."

The vampire chuckled for a moment, and then began to out-right laugh in the insect's face. Although JewelBeemon's whole head was encased in a chitinous helmet, his body language said that the insect was not happy with the response. "You think that YOU can defeat ME!?" With the same speed as JewelBeemon, Myotismon knocked the spear away from his throat. The motion was so quick and sudden that the insect digimon couldn't keep a hold of his weapon, and it tumbled to the ground below.

Moving with eerie quickness, Myotismon slammed its hand into JewelBeemon's chest, thrusting the digimon off the balcony and into the air. He tumbled over himself once, before his wings beat the air, keeping him from falling all the way to the floor. Myotis dropped the young child on the balcony, focusing more on the battle at hand. The vampire's lips curled into a grin, his fangs visible even though his mouth was closed.

He stepped from the balcony, joining JewelBee in the air. Whereas JewelBeemon's wings had to beat to keep the insect aloft, Myotismon didn't have this problem. He floated through the air in a rather spooky manner, his arms crossed across his chest. "I believe that you have bitten off a bit more than you could chew. I should know..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the ground, Jonny's hands tightened into fists. He had not counted on Myotismon's speed. The plan was that JewelBee would end the whole thing before a fight could start. Now the insect ninja had to defend himself from a foe as fast, if not faster, than himself, and he had lost his weapon. Glancing down, Jon could see the shaft of the spear near by, and a plan began to brew within his mind.

The bug and the vampire began their dance of death. The two parried, blocked, jabbed, and kicked at each other with astounding speed, neither one giving any quarter. The fight would move one way, forcing JewelBeemon backwards a few feet, and then it would begin to move the other, Myotismon having to reverse to keep from being knocked down. If it was allowed to continue this way, the winner would be the one who could maintain his speed the longest, something that JewelBeemon was not good at.

"JewelBee, move!"

The words caught the insect's attention, and without looking, he pushed himself into the air with what was left of his stamina. Shooting through the air below him like an arrow, his spear was on a course that would end at Myotismon.

It was so sudden, that Myotismon didn't have time to dodge. His eyes opening in surprise, seconds before the spear pierced his chest. The momented forced the vampire backwards, the head of the weapon peeking out his back. He slammed into the near-by wall, his limbs not far behind. With a scowl, the digimon reached for the shaft protruding from his chest, and gave it a tug.

It wouldn't budge.

Pulling harder and harder, becoming more desperate with each failed attempt, Myotismon began to realize that he was pinned. The spear head must have punctured the wall, and the star-pattern of the blade was keeping it from being pulled out as easily as it went in. The vampire was trapped.

Panting from the exertion, Myotismon glared at the human on the ground who had thrown the spear. "Let me down! You can't kill ME!"

Jonny shook his head slowly, tipping back his cowboy hat. "Nor do I want to. But you have to admit that what you did here was wrong. Apologize, and swear fealty to me."

Without waiting for all the words to come out of the tamer's mouth, the digimon spat at the ground, claiming that he would NEVER swear his fealty to another. "Alright, fine. I guess you can just stay up there. Come on, JewelBeemon, get that kid down from the balcony and let's get out of here."

As the insectile digimon grabbed the red head, and returned him to his digimon partner, Myotismon's eyes began to rove the hall like a trapped animal. There were several impliments to free himself with around the hall, but none within arm's reach. It was true. He was going to rot up here.

As Jonny turned around to leave, JewelBeemon at his elbow, the pair heard the vampire curse several times. Jon's lips curled into a grin. "Alright, fine! I apologize for tricking all those humans! And... and I swear my allegiance to you..."

Jonny nodded to the JewelBeemon, who flew over to the pinned vampire, and pulled his spear free. Myotismon fell to his knees on the ground, shaking from the effort to keep from landing on his face.

Jon stood over him, a smile on his face. "Well, Myotismon. My name's Jonny, and I'm going to teach you how to play nice with others."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:29 am
Okay, I´ll get started on the cat fight story, I´ll send the story this evening 3nodding  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:18 am
Please dont end the contest before I posted please, im working REALLY hard on this story, I promise It´ll be done this evening or even before that and the waiting time will be worth it I swear biggrin  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff