Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Celebration Time! *art is up* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:37 pm
My mistake, I thought he had already gotten one, sorry sweatdrop
But OmegaSeraph has recommended that he receives an official warning so we´ll just have to wait and see, I still think he should get one, just a little warning... just a little one ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:02 pm
So... when is this contest set to end anyways? I am looking forward to the next contest. Maybe I can win that one!

Which is a bit of guilting Kira but he will probably ignore it.  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:59 pm
I hope you win something in the next one too Draco.
I dont know when this contest is set to end, contest usually take 3-4 days but they can take much longer then that xd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:07 pm
kirashimu
OmegaSeraph
I was asked to post this on behalf of soupy

Soup Mix
"Zar, kira is a hard worker and deserves much appreciation. He works hard in every aspect that you see. So yeah, Pummel, you shouldn't be complaining about what digimon you got.

Pummel, kira is the contest maker. What he decides the digimon would be is the digimon he made it. He had to get it accepted by someone and that someone would accept it or not. The person who accepted this contest must see that the prizes are fit some the sub contests. So you shouldn't really complain.
But in speaking of terms of how hard the sub contests are, the digimon should be something good, something people don't mostly get these days, like Agumon and such.

based on what soup said I don't think Zar got a warning XD

both Soup and Windy agreed with my recomedation, though I've never warned anyone before... So im nto sure what to do now...  

SkyCore

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:25 pm
Send him a Pm that tells him not to violate the guild rules again and that he has received a warning.
Then if he does something that violates the rules one more time he will be thrown out of the guild ninja Im pretty sure that's how it works according to the rules Grandwing made

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:16 pm
lol IM sitting here laughing at my warnign your giving me a warnng for using my consituitional right so technachly your violating it by sayign I don't have the right to speak my mind. rofl  

ZarAburame

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:06 am
You have the right to speak your mind Zar but not the right to call others names and be mean, that´s violating the guild rules. What you posted could have been said in a much more polite way, and what you said also hurt me. I kinda hoped you realized that ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:59 am
ZarAburame
Pummel_musss

Aw come on that's unfair, I get a Tokomon, a completely normal digimon that everyone can get without even trying ( Its actually one of the most normal digimons in this guild) and it is also a digimon I already HAVE (My Marineangemon) and the other winner gets a super rare amazing Crescemon that I have wanted for god knows how long but cant get cause you can only get it through contests.
Why couldn't I have gotten Ace´s first contest digimon or something instead of his favorite digimon, I feel so... cheated ninja
I worked hard on finding those digimon ya know, I stayed up late at night for hours trying to find them. Why does Knight get a digimon that is so much better when we have worked equally hard on this?
- pouts -
Not trying to be an ungrateful brat here, I like Tokomon and plan on turning him into a Demiveemon and I am truly glad that I won him but seriously, that´s two VERY different digimons. Kira you're favorite digimon is Demiveemon that is what Knight should have been given if things were to be fair
OK NOW YOU'VE CROSSED OVER THE DAMN LINE! get the hell out. IM serious. Sure I never liked kiras contest because they are hard as hell and I ahve short attention span but he works damn hard on them. Now if you've got a problem with tokomon give it to some one else that doesnt have a s**t load of digimon and stop being a whiney b***h about it. And any one else who chooses to defend her can go to hell for all I care Beucase she was a brat like kira said. Kira does this for fun and she throws a hissy fit just cuase she doesn't get what she wants BOO HOOO cry me a damn river I've had plenty of digimon I didn't want but guess what I got through ti take gekomon and geremon I didn't like them oh well Im fien with them now. Pummel if I ever see you complain on a contest every again I swear I will do my best to snipe every contest you try to win.

Oh my god....I don't even know how someone can be so inhuman and profuse as to use so much foul language on a person who deserves not a word of it. To be so....savage, so immensely harsh and misconceptive of the situation like that is simply something that INFURIATES me. She apologized Zar, and I hope to god you apologize to her, otherwise, you'll be plagued with an eternal guilt with no respite, no safe haven to hide yourself and let everyone respect you again. I can't believe you have as much respect as you do, because almost everywhere I look, you're flaming someone else, whether it be EGILD, who is a very productive member of this guild, and has been here much longer than you. Or take Karan for instance, he didn't deserve a word that you said to him. And now it's Pummel. She seems to be a nice person, and I really like her. I think she deserves to be treated much better than you've treated her, and for you to explode at her from one simple thing that she wrote is insane. It almost seems that you can't control your emotions at all.

I'm sorry if this is classified as flaming, but I've had enough, and I've only been here for about a month.

(Yay, not a single swear word either!)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:18 am
I have not seen him flaming EGILD, but you haven't seen what Karan has done before, if you had you would understand why. I agree that that was overboard but I still don't think it deserves a warning...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:38 am
What has Karan done?  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:40 am
look at most contests on this page, and you will see him rush artists/rubdigimon in people's faces.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:43 am
WHY KIRA WHY?! T~T  

Teh Ace of Shades

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:46 am
Because Tokomon is adorable XD and your favorite XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:03 am
Thank you Knight heart Your an angel.

I agree with him, Zar has been making a bad habit out of flaming other people. EGILD was flamed and EGILD most certainly doesn't deserve that, she is a very sweet member and has been here for a long-long time and EGILD is not the only one he flamed, he has flamed many others all over the guild.
(EGILD is a she right sweatdrop Evil guy in lady disguise? it´s confusing)

And Karan has never called other members names or been mean to them as far as I know, he may be pushy but I dont think he was ever been directly impolite.

I dont dislike Zar, not at all, Im sure he´s a very nice person when you get to know him but he shouldn't flame others ninja It´s not nice.

Little Pinch of Ginger

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:05 am
trust me he has been...

btw EGILD is a guy. Evil Guy In Lady Diguise  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]