Submit

Do you like this Rp?
  HELL NO!!! ITS STUPID
  ...its ok....
  OMG I LOVE IT *huggles*
View Results

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:33 am
Nanami let go of the cat taking her revolver back out. "... Why are there so many people around here." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:33 am
Emisetta walked down the streets, her hand to her thigh. She had been on edge lately and had always had her hand on the sword. She didn't know why, when you can control earth there is much more damage you can do with that, then with a flimsy sword. She was still on her mission to find more people like her, but she had had very little luck recently and hoped that it turned around soon.

(Sorry I know it's not much for a first post, but I only have one hand because my dog won't stop licking the other one. lol)  

Ryles555

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:26 am
Lobo could smell the snake, then he could smell the wolf. Growling slightly, he quickly transformed into his wolf form. Still growling, he quickly moved over to where the wolf now was.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:28 am
Nanami put her revolver down and cheaked the slots. "Oh, s**t I forgot to put bullets in!" she said laughing  

ooyajima

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 am
Glaring slightly at Nanami, he growled some more as he inched toward the intruder. Sniffing the bush, he could definitely tell. 'I'm not sure what, but the guy definitely isn't any normal wolf.'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 am
Nanami ignored what was going on. "I think I'm goinng to head off, if I stay here any longer i might actually meet on of the Three Partys..."  

ooyajima

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:40 am
Lobo nodded his head at her. "Sure Nanami. I'll stay with Semi and Damion. Hope we'll see you again. And when we do, I hope we're still on the same side." He turned back to the bush, at attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:47 am
Nanami laughed slightly "I'll kill myself before i change.." she said and walked into a gate. "Got you." she said to the Wolf that was hiding. She had came up behind him her Revolver loaded and pointing at him.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:58 am
Semi snapped out of her stupor and looked at the gun nervously.

"Why are we pointing guns at one another?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:03 pm
"because I'm careful.." she said darkly.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:05 pm
Semi slowly stood up, not knowing who to trust. Picking up her bo-staff, she eyed everyone in the group before taking slow steps backwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:17 pm
(im pointing the gun at a new comer not anyone we just meet.. btw!)
Nana looked at her. She was prepared to shot her with the othr revolver if she did anything.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:19 pm
Semi smiled a sad smile. "What would sensei do, Semi? What would sensei do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:22 pm
Nanami watched both of them. "Well I sure put us in a tough spot!" she said putting her revolver pointing at her down, but kept the one pointing at the new comer still.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:27 pm
"So...you guys are leaving?" Semi asked. For some reason, she felt scared. She didn't want to be left alone again, but things had to be taken care of. It was inevitable.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff