Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
►Worlds Colliding◄ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:12 pm
Christopher put his hand on her sholder "why do you flee from us?" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:03 pm
"Us?" Luna asked in a scared tone.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:45 pm
"answer my qustion" Christopher asked beginning to hiss  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:47 pm
"I don't have to answer anything!" Luna spat back. With that, she disappeared in the shadows, becoming nothing but the night itself.

- - -

Gasping for air, she found herself deep within the forest, hung over a branch. Luna sighed, and sat up, trying to steady herself.

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:04 pm
"i love a good hunt" Christopher hissed and started waking  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:09 pm
Luna shook her head of any leaves. She then gently let herself down from the tree, making a silent impact. Looking around, she found herself in a farther part of the woods.  

The Galactic Panda

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:13 pm
Kai was wandering about the woods. Go figure, he'd managed to get himself lost. Oh, boy. This is something to worry about, he thought as he scratched his head and looked around. Then he spotted someone. Or was it his imagination? No, it was a girl. Wouldn't hurt to try. "Excuse me!" He yelled to her and ran up to her. "Can you help me? I'm lost." Kai laughed exasperatedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:20 pm
Luna heard someone from behind her. Immediately, she back flipped and turned to face the zoomorpher, thinking it was another demon. Shadowy smoke began to curl around her hands. When she saw it was just a zoomorpher, Luna immediately stood up straight, the shadow disappearing. "Oh! Are you lost sir?" Luna was used to addressing lost travelers in such a manner.  

The Galactic Panda

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:28 pm
"Ahh!" Kai fell back when the girl turned quickly. "Um... yeah." He stood up and brushed himself off. "Treadfully. I can't fly at night." Akward.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:34 pm
"Oh? What do you transform into may I ask?" Luna smiled at the lost stranger. She glanced up at the moon, then looked at the boy.  

The Galactic Panda

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:05 pm
"Scarlet Macaw." Kai scratched the back of his head. "Obviously I'm not nocturnal."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:09 pm
"why do you always flee from me us" Christopher hissed climing out of a hole in the ground  

Wildear17

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:18 pm
Luna smiled at his slight sarcasm. "I can see..." Suddenly, she saw Christopher emerge from a hole. "Oh. Hell. This just isn't my day." Luna mumbled bitterly to herself. Grabbing the boy, she quickly began to run in a direction she presumed the tavern would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:32 pm
"no!" Christopher hissed and wrapped them both in tetceals (sp?)  

Wildear17

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:45 am
[[in wha?]]  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items