or aflibnockriksto-ay?
View Results

Sariahed

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:24 pm
Holly nodded understandingly. "I hear you. This place seems... sad almost. Well, that's just the feeling I get." She looked to where the crumbling buildings had seemingly materialized, trying not to feel spooked. Holly was just as paranoid as Lia was, she just didn't show it. "Anyways, Lia, I was wondering if we could go up there together. I've been here for nearly twenty minutes and I don't have the courage to go up there alone." She smiled sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:08 pm
"Not exactly sad... It's more like... like you can feel something bad happened here, and almost like it's going to happen again..." Abelia told Holly. She looked up at the crumbling buildings and bit her lip.

"Well we're going to have to go up there eventually... Well better than going alone" she said. "Should we go now or chicken out and wait for at least another twenty minutes?" Lia asked, half teasing the elven girl.

Matsuri_Girl

Sariahed

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:31 pm
Holly smiled a little and thought for a minute. Then, she answered, "Hmm..... Waiting twenty more minutes does sound pretty good... But we might as well get the ordeal of walking up there over with." Holly's smile widened. "What do you think? I just know I don't want to be labeled as a chicken."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:38 pm
Mari laughed, "I don't label people." she told her. "And I'm against hypocritical statments as well..." she said with a wary glance at the building.

She sighed,
"Well let's get this over with..." she said, she moved to take a step towards the building.

Matsuri_Girl

Sariahed

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:43 pm
Holly's smile grew wider, if possible, at Abelia's laugh, but it disappeared as Lia began to head towards the ruins. She still felt nervous. Holly looked at the crumbling walls as they passed them. 'This place is so old. I wonder how old...' As they headed towards the center of the ruins, Holly saw a tower with two people in front of it. She nudged Lia and said softly, "What's going on over there?" Holly jerked her head in the tower's direction.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff