Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Dark Elf RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:15 pm
(simi) Professor M u been here a while right?
Yes dear whats rong?
Well im trying to figure out if i should make a students lounge as well as a teachers lounge but what would i put in there?
Well u can start with a comfy sofa er some thing and a high def plasma screen tv and maby one of those newfangled wii thingies after that i suggest u let the students give suggestions
*brightening up* Thanks mom
No prob dearie  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:27 pm
whitewolfffy
*Arias smiles* "Um, I'm Arias. I can read minds and I have teleconesus. What can you do..and what are you? Your wings are...beautiful..."

AWWWWWW thankxxxx this may sound weird but ima bird demon aww ur animal is beautiful saber if im correct oh....sorry sorry got alittle carried away im D'Nea and im a half deamon bird half human on my moms side ummm my powers are flight, I comand the element air, and at anytime I can have the touch of death or revival and is a part time clairvoyant (I can see da future) and im sorry that u dont seem to no anyone here but me and sam so why dont you come in and sit by me? I have a "feeling" we are going to be really good friends * welcomeing smile* *pats the bed im front of her*  

skool_gurl_123

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:44 pm
Christopher woke up groning "stupide hangover" he hissed getting out of bed and and walking over to collpse in the magma pit, after a while he got up and left his room muttering "stupide hangover" over and over as he walked clawed feet chipping the wood floor  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:54 pm
Wildear17
Christopher woke up groning "stupide hangover" he hissed getting out of bed and and walking over to collpse in the magma pit, after a while he got up and left his room muttering "stupide hangover" over and over as he walked clawed feet chipping the wood floor

*simi sencing something was rong got out of thr plans to see if christopher was ok*Spotting Christopher simi said "hey u ok over there?"  

RaWr-i-lovely

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:56 pm
"f**** off" he hissed gritting his fangs  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:29 pm
Wildear17
"f**** off" he hissed gritting his fangs

UMM ok FOR ONE DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT PLEASE AND FOR TWO I HAVE MANY POWERS ALOT OF THE STUDENTS NOT EVEN MY MOM NO ABOUT AND ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS YOU DONT WANT THEM USED AGAINST YOU OK?? now calmly please tell me whats rong  

RaWr-i-lovely

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:45 pm
"hangover" Christopher hissed and closed his eyes thinking he was going to be sink "there now would you kindly f**** off?' he asked sitting down  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:53 pm
fine but still i ask please dont talk to me like that or if you must talk 2 me like that dont talk 2 my other students that way *quickly walks away*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:22 pm
"yeah whatever" he said and walked back to his room  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:20 pm
Wildear17
"yeah whatever" he said and walked back to his room

I HEARED THAT!!! *simi called back* *mummbles to herself as she walked*Why that child chose me is a dang mysterie 2 me!!!  

RaWr-i-lovely

Wildear17

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:33 pm
Christopher sighed and looked behind him as if to see if anyone was following him he then spoke "years go by with out you.... seventeen have come and on, theres something i can't tell her... i'm lost without you here....I'M ONLY LIVING OUT A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed to the hevens  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:59 pm
*walks down the hall munbleing 2 herself*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:20 pm
Christopher walked right into her he looked up at her "move it!" he grolwed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:30 pm
Wildear17
Christopher walked right into her he looked up at her "move it!" he grolwed

"hell no u did not just speak to me like that now you gone made me lose my damn temper!! s**t!!!!!!!" *more calmly* "please dont speak to me like that it will not be tolorated and you may be moved to a diffrent mentar who can take your s**t cuz i sure as hell cant take that from a mear child now move along"  

RaWr-i-lovely

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm
"i....am...not a.... child!" Christopher screamed at her turned around and walkewd swiftly away  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff