Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

kinky-case

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:52 pm
Chibi_To_The_Heart
lol!Wow!!!I love this guild!Free brownies!
^^ heart
Lol for serious though, I'm kinda surfing right now, looking for new topics in the gaia art forums.Nothin' new really.
i might play some guitar later, but right now i'm just looking for someone to kinda talk to.
And voila! lol
So-I'm sure i've read your styles of art and the such somewhere but um-I'm going to ask you again anyways-do you have a thread on here we can take this to?I don't want to spam up this one since it's for meeting people right?T-T
I feel kinda bad>.> and i want to see your art^^!

btw xD if you want to chat just start a new topic in the main forum, if you want to post art we have a visual arts subforum =P don't be shy just start what ever topics you need/want to =]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:56 pm
kinky-case
Chibi_To_The_Heart
^^ heart
Lol for serious though, I'm kinda surfing right now, looking for new topics in the gaia art forums.Nothin' new really.
i might play some guitar later, but right now i'm just looking for someone to kinda talk to.
And voila! lol
So-I'm sure i've read your styles of art and the such somewhere but um-I'm going to ask you again anyways-do you have a thread on here we can take this to?I don't want to spam up this one since it's for meeting people right?T-T

btw xD if you want to chat just start a new topic in the main forum, if you want to post art we have a visual arts subforum =P don't be shy just start what ever topics you need/want to =]

awww you're sweet!thank you!What time zone are you in??  

Chibi_To_The_Heart

kinky-case

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:00 pm
Chibi_To_The_Heart
kinky-case
Chibi_To_The_Heart
^^ heart
And voila! lol

awww you're sweet!thank you!What time zone are you in??

haha ^^;; thankies
I'm in London at the moment normally i'm in mountain time in Canada xD so i'm 7 hours ahead of my normal time >.> which means it's like 3 am here atm xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:05 pm
No way!London England?! Mountain time huh?You from BC?
I'm in Ontario (yay Canada!) lol
Are you vacationing?  

Chibi_To_The_Heart

kinky-case

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:09 pm
Chibi_To_The_Heart
No way!London England?! Mountain time huh?You from BC?
I'm in Ontario (yay Canada!) lol
Are you vacationing?

Yeah London England =] not London Ontario xD but no i'm from Alberta
Wooo canadian!! yay!
And yep, i'm here for a month visiting my friend =]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:14 pm
wow a month huh? cool!Are you enjoying yourself??Are you in school?  

Chibi_To_The_Heart

kinky-case

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:20 pm
Yep, my parents sent me as a Birthday, Christmas and Graduation present o.o;; so xD that answers your school question. Na I only work =P and I quit before I left. I'm taking a year or 2 off from school. So have you been anywhere interesting?? =]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:00 pm
LOL doesn't look much like an introduction thread towards the end wink

Anywho, I'm Poku, been a member of Gaia since January of '04. I'm 19 (20 March 12th... -feels old-) and live in southern Illinois. Also I'm a newlyish wed, lol, got married Sept 5th of last year. A whole buncha pics of me jammed into one =x (Since you can't read the description the pics on the bottom left are my hubby)

In my free time I like to draw. Not very well all the time, but ehhhh, I enjoy myself. I prefer to CG than to draw, but you can't really do one without the other, which is why I spend most of my time lurking LAJ (Line Art Jam) in the art forum here. I get to color everyone elses work without trying to slaughter my tablet with horrible sketches. May decide to open up an art shop here for fun, but fair warning, I procrastinate like nobody's buisness. [X] [X] [X]

xD Loooove music of all sorts, prefer some way more than others, but all are fun to listen to at times. I'm some sort of movie buff though I have a horrible memory so titles are a no go lol.

Also I want a pug ><;;;  

Pocket Full O Poku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Detective

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:07 pm
Wow, welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:18 pm
Thanks!
Also, thank you for that random invite wink
This place looks spiffy.  

Pocket Full O Poku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Detective

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:26 pm
Hehehe whee Your very welcome.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:20 pm
welcome ^^ and I also like the drawings O.o  

Mr pat-pie
Crew

kinky-case

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:54 pm
Welcome!!! thats a great introduction, and hahaha xD yeah we end up turning into random spammage here and there, in the main forum it's fine but it needs to stay out of the other subforums xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:27 pm
Hey I'm Taco Samurai but my real name is Corey aka C-Dub just whatever. I'm really into anime but I'm really fond of painting. I always like to read a good book and appreciate most literature. I'm into the guitar but i'm really pathetic with it blaugh . But i'm happy to be part of this guild (oh ya I'm 17)  

Atlys

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:29 pm
Welcome :]  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items