Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
War Between the Lands (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHARK!
  OMG EVERYONE OUT!!!
  LETS SWIM TOWARDS IT!!! @_@
  nerr... whatever, it won't eat me... *gets eaten*
  Feh, I'll use my Shikon jewel to beat his a**! {inuyashaa yaaay!}
  FOOOD!!!!
  OMG OMG SHARK SHARK!!!! *drowns out of stupidity* {this is the thing I would probably do!}
View Results

ooyajima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:29 pm
Terra still held onto Christopher she was annoyed that he had just stuck his tounge out at her. "Yes. Thank you." she said shortly at Fai. THen looked back at him. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to be so mean."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:30 pm
"its fine now can you let go of me?" Christopher asked "or is this another game?"  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:35 pm
Terra looked down at the boy for a minuet and the let him go. "This is what I get for following people around.."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:36 pm
"ok go and hide and i'll start counting!" he exclamed brightly  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:42 pm
Terra looked down at him. "Enough of the games! Life is not full of games!" she said to him angrily. "You should know that by now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:46 pm
"it is so a game!" Christopher said and flew off as tears filled his red eyes  

Wildear17

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:53 pm
Fai approached, just as Chris flew away. "Mind if I ask what that was about?" he asked. He hadn't heard the conversation, so he was clueless to to what Chris was upset about.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:03 pm
Terra sighed looking back at him. "I'm sorry you had to see that." She said. "I'm not quiet sure what it was about, but I need to go find him. His care taker up and disappeared."  

ooyajima

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:06 pm
Fai tilted his head slightly. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Would you mind if I tagged along?"he asked, his smile returning.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:10 pm
"I don't care." She said trying to sense if he had landed yet. "This is why I hate kids." She muttered to herself remembering her own brother.  

ooyajima

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:19 pm
-Ka is flying surrveing the area, looking for things to kill or take- nothing there.....nope.......hey whats that? -he sees a small group of people and one is running away- hmmmm -he fly lower to investigate- thats the people from yesterday, strange to cross paths twice in such a large area -he fly a little high so now if anyone below looked up he looks like a bird- ill follow them for now, just to see if their friendly, from the looks of the one running away i would guess not...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:22 pm
Fai looked up into the sky. "It's a child's nature to be childish." he said kindly. "He'll mature over time. They all do." he said.  

Zahadrin

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:23 pm
Christopher landed in an old graveyeard he sat on a gravestone  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:27 pm
Terra started running sensing that he had landed. Though it was hard to pick out where he was since he wasn't directly on any earth. That bird.. Terra thought glancing up as she ran but paid it littl emind.  

ooyajima

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:30 pm
did she notice me? -he flys a little higher to be safe- hmmmmm, these arnt normal people if they can sence me all the way up here  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff