Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
JB Death Fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzy Machine Guns
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:40 am
new fantasy:

the Jo Hoes have a show to do. their manager said that they shouldn't go on, because its raining cats and dogs. but the jonas brothers wanted MORE money too badly to listen. they went on stage as planned. 10 seconds into playing their first song, lightning struck Kevin, killing him. the electricity went through his guitar, and into the amp. the amp explodes, killing Joe. Nick runs over and tried to revive Joe and Kevin. but their bodies still have electricity running through them. nick gets electricuted and his hair explodes and blows his head off ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:29 pm
im so glad u told me that one first it was brilliant  

Xx1Skull_Rainbows1xX

Romantic Cleric

7,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Xx_Lavi_Sama_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:20 pm
i would like assasinate them or something oh if you go to RockerNJ (nick jonas) you'll see all the other disney crap its hillarious if you click on gomezgirllie she has pictures of herself on her profile LMAO concedid  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 pm
Nick gets drunk at a gay bar and decides he's the real driving force and power behind the Jonas Brothers. Joe and the other one don't like this so they decide to play Russian Roulette to see which one would be better as a solo artist. Nick goes first and "accidently" blows Joe's brains out. The other brother screams like the girl he is. To shut him up, Nick shoots him in the throat and watches him asphixiate in his own blood. 2 hours later, Nick sobers up and realizes what he did. He screams "I love you, Clay Aiken!" and shoots himself in the chest. Thus marking the end of the JoBros.  

XxDemon_PunkxX

GoGoRavenRanger

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:49 pm
My fantasy... (combining 2 fads and seeing what i can come up with twilight and the jo bros)
The jo bros walk out of a book store and they get asked by fan girls to sign their twilight books and the jo bros say.
"WHAT THE HELL TWILIGHT SUCKS. WERE AWESOME AND RULE! TWILIGHT IS FULL OF GAY VAMPIRES! AND WE ARE SO NOT GAY!!!!"
Then the fangirls of twilight "accidently" beat them to death with their twilight books.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:46 am
dragons_eat_people
My fantasy... (combining 2 fads and seeing what i can come up with twilight and the jo bros)
The jo bros walk out of a book store and they get asked by fan girls to sign their twilight books and the jo bros say.
"WHAT THE HELL TWILIGHT SUCKS. WERE AWESOME AND RULE! TWILIGHT IS FULL OF GAY VAMPIRES! AND WE ARE SO NOT GAY!!!!"
Then the fangirls of twilight "accidently" beat them to death with their twilight books.

heh....lol, hilarious!  

Curse of A Poetic Lunatic

li RaeKa

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:05 am
Razor-Bladed Sprinkles
new fantasy:

the Jo Hoes have a show to do. their manager said that they shouldn't go on, because its raining cats and dogs. but the jonas brothers wanted MORE money too badly to listen. they went on stage as planned. 10 seconds into playing their first song, lightning struck Kevin, killing him. the electricity went through his guitar, and into the amp. the amp explodes, killing Joe. Nick runs over and tried to revive Joe and Kevin. but their bodies still have electricity running through them. nick gets electricuted and his hair explodes and blows his head off ^.^

If i was psychic and saw that happen i would probably be the first to get a ticket to the show just so i can enjoy their death with nachos =P

HERE'S MY FANTASY!!!!

The Jonas Bitches agree to do a live performance WHILE skydiving...Joe Jumps first and "sings" but a Hawk went in his mouth and started pecking his throat untill he doesnt breathe and dies while still falling. He smacks right into the ground but in a minefield and explodes! Nick jumps next but another hawk gets caught in his parachute when he opens it and causes him to fall on a families grill and burns to death...The little girl that sees him cries in horror. And last Kevin Jumps and just gets caught in the planes propeller and gets sliced to death and all jonas brother fans in the world will cry and scream which i will enjoy.... hehe... twisted

(now I have an evil mind but worse than anybody elses...you can ask anybody i know in real and when you just mention my name they run straight for the hills LOL)  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:51 pm
They listen to their own music
And die from brain damage  

michibane

Black_rosecat101

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:29 pm

make someone run them over with a lawnmower.............blood......everywhere.................  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:16 pm
My JB death fantasy is... The JB's listen to their own music with their parents. Their parents get so annoyed that they rape the JB's and then cut them to peices with a plastic spoon and eat the peices!!!!! Yay for their death!!! rofl  

jacky_lambert

kaza-of-the-hidden-mist

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:58 pm
Here's my idea
I trick those idiots into going to a Slipknot concert(making them think that it Demi whatever the ******** her name is)They stay for the opening act, which is Avenged Sevenfold.They get scared,what with the fact they are real rock, but decide to stay. when Slipknot comes on,There heads explode from the fact slipknot is Totaly Badass!
Best i can come up withe at the moment

too many doses and ,i'm starting to get an attraction  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:33 pm
tie them to a tree and throw bricks at them and break there face then cut there arms off , and burn them alive!!!!!!!!!! twisted  

x_idestruction_x

KELOWEE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:47 am
XDD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:14 am
I got one......very twisted.

"It was an ordinary day for the HOnas Brothers. They finished,yet again, another crappy a** song, got paid for their bestselling piles of s**t, had gay butt sex in the back lobby, and snorted some cocaine. All they had left was to throw a concert in Pottsville, Pennyslvania, which would be held later that day. (I live near P-ville and go to the high school there.) During the school day, there was a big assembly in the Pottsville Area High School auditorium that the Ho Bros were going to play their concert at the school that night, in which all the stupid fan girls & fags at the school cheered. However, a group of kids didn't like that. One of them, Nick V.(That's me.), thought of a brilliant strategy to get rid of the Ho Bros, once and for all. That night, the Ho Bros. were playing one of their gay songs but did not notice the sniper sitting in the upper balchony. The sniper aimed and fired at Nick Honas, whose head exploded immediately, leaving a big mess of blood and gore all over the stage. The Ho Bro fans then took his headless corpse and raped it, thus violating his homosexuality. Seeing their dead brother/sex partner's brain splattered and corpse getting raped by fan girls, they cried out, "WHY?!!!! HE WAS A FREAK IN BED!!!!!" Out of blind fury, Joe took out a pistol and fired at the sniper, who took cover. However, a figure in a shinobi shozoku came up from behind him with a shinobigatana, stabbed him in the chest, twisted it, and sliced upward, splitting his body in two. Kevin then turned towards the ninja and tried to punch him, but instead got side kicked in the chest. The force of the kick sent him into the mob of screaming fan girls, who ripped him into pieces. The sniper and the ninja immediately ran for it before the fat lazy cops showed up. The next day, all the stupid fan bitches mourned the deaths of the Ho Bros, but never suspected that it was Nick V. and his friends, who were drinking water bottles filled with the Honas Brtohers' blood. Since their deaths, the world has become very loving towards one another, were murder and war became a thing of the past. The End."  

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

yayz_Korn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:25 pm
torture them for many hours, make them watch the dish network help channel, then light them on fire and watch them run and squeal  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff