Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:10 pm
Sonia smiled back her tail swishing behind her. "Your welcome... and thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:12 pm
"far warning if you hear screaming late at night, thats me" Christopher said teal also wagging  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 pm
Sonia nodded, looking thoughtful, though her tail was still wagging behind her. "Okay... I'll try to remember that its you and not some stranger come to kill us all..." She grinned again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:18 pm
"this reminds me of a good friend of my mine i believe you've heard of him Jack the ripper" he said smiling  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:22 pm
Sonia gave him a skeptical look. "I do believe everyone on the continental U.S has heard of Jack the Ripper. Even if you don't live there... you just need a decent computer..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:28 pm
"whats a computer?' Chrisstopher asked interesed  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:35 pm
"Hold on a minute..." Sonia waved her hand over her shadow, which responded immediately. It swirled up before solidifying into a laptop in Sonia's arms. She opened the lid and it buzzed to life. "This... is a portable computer..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:39 pm
Christopher looked at "its a thing" he remarked  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:41 pm
Sonia nodded. "Yes, its an inanimate object that could cause no more harm than a flower. Unless you had the right person using it." Sonia glanced at him and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:46 pm
"what are flowers?' Christopher asked  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 pm
Sonia looked at him incredulously. "Wow... you really are out of the loop... huh?" Sonia quickly pulled up a picture on the computer of a white lily. "thats a flower. There are a lot of different types of flowers though..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:57 pm
Maho walked up on the ceiling "OH! your done already? ok let me give you the tour!" she shpwed them the observation room, training room, library and file room, kitchen, dinning room, lounge, computer room, armory, the labs and the conference room...
(by the way i will be puting pics of the rooms on the front page soon! it was the best i could find....)  

Jamesta

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:01 pm
Sonia smiled when they saw the computer room. Some time during her life, she had found that she was a very accomplished hacker. "This place... it's a lot bigger on the inside isn't..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm
"its, its.." Christopher was at a lose for words "ok lets go on that tour" he sighed being more interesed in the flower  

Wildear17

Jamesta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:25 pm
Maho smiled and noded "yes it is i was glad to find it....but most of it is underground though...."she sighed and fell onto the couch "so...what should we do now?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff