Club Murder Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:55 am
[[ Her dorm xD doo dee dooo]]

".....oh." She mumbled. Ivy opened the door and slowly stood, stretching out her body while holding the Chinese. Sighing, she started their walk up to her dorm room.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:30 am
I had disappeared, reappearing a few hours later back at the school, going to the club and looking around blankly.  

XSuki_MikaX

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 pm
(( Okies. O: ))

Fei-Tao followed behind Ivy, his footsteps light and quiet as they usually were.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:58 am
Ivy could hear his footsteps despite their soft movement. Once up the stairs to the 2nd floor of the building, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a strand of key chains that held only two or three keys. Picking the numbered one, Ivy opened the door and turned the lights on. She first went to the kitchenette area and put the food down.  

The Galactic Panda

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:52 pm
The boy strode over to the table and set his boxes on it, pulling out a chair and wordlessly taking a seat on it. His dull red eyes scanned the room as if he had been there before.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:02 pm
Ivy watched as Fei-Tao just pulled up a chair. She went to the silverware drawer and pulled out two pairs of chopsticks. Heading to the cabinets, she pulled out two glasses. "What do you want to drink?" Ivy asked him in an apathetic tone.  

The Galactic Panda

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:31 pm
Fei-Tao shook his head, slightly zoning out. ".... Don't bother," he said emptily. "... Just get something for yourself."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:00 am
Ivy looked at him, then shrugged. She brought him the other pair of chopsticks and pulled out the iced tea she bought with the Chinese food. Grabbing her container of sesame chicken, Ivy slowly began to pick at the food.

[[Jhun, I won't be on for a week sorry sweatdrop

The Galactic Panda

mel_missie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:21 pm
(( Sorry for the sudden disappearance, my computer crashed. ))

I step onto the school's grounds, the sun just setting behind the cliff that the school was perched on. Rikki was muttering in Portuguess again, what a crazy languege. I sighed, walking into the club's HQ. It was boring that day, sea themed. I rolled my eyes and walked into the president's office, and sat behind my desk, at the comuter. I surfed for a while, then became bored. Ian said something sarcastic to serenity, something to do with her blond hair. "You wanna' know how to kill a blond? Put a mirror at the bottom of a swimming pool." Or something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:06 pm
(( That's okay. ))

Fei-Tao nodded appreciatively, then opened his boxes of sushi, just picking out of whatever was closest to him. He left them in the middle of the table in case Ivy wanted any. As he was eating, he started zoning out, his eyes glazed over.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:23 am
[[I'm back!!! biggrin ]]

Ivy began popping some of the food into her mouth, then glanced up at Fei-Tao. Smirking without a smile, she ruffled his hair playfully. "What's wrong kiddo? Got a lot on your mind?" Ivy glanced over his face with her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:47 pm
The dull gleam in the boy's eyes vanished as Ivy touched his head and messed his hair up even more. Snapping back to reality, Fei-Tao blinked once and stared back at her, innocent curiosity in his naturally red eyes. Something on his mind? Why would she think that?  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:59 pm
Ivy raised an eyebrow at the curiosity in his eyes. "You spaced for a moment. Just asking if everything's okay...." She mumbled and continued to eat her Chinese. Opening the bottle of tea, her lips met the top of it and took small sips.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:49 pm
Fei-Tao let out a light grunt, his version of a laugh, as he nodded and went back to eating. Briefly, he wondered if the others had gotten back to the school already.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:03 pm
Ivy shook her head slightly. Once finished, she picked up her half-empty bottle of iced tea and empty plate and headed into the kitchen. Dropping the plate in the garbage, Ivy took her iced tea and sat on the couch, turning on the TV and flipping through the channels.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff