Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:43 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Unless you have a bleeding disorder (hemophilia, blood clotting disorder, on blood thinners, etc) there shouldn't be any problems with breaking your hymen.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:02 pm
ok so my bf has a problem with lasting long lol i bet a lot of people have that problem right?
well he got some condoms that say that they help with it and they really do work!! how do they work? like what does it do so he lasts longer?  

inu828

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:59 pm
inu828
ok so my bf has a problem with lasting long lol i bet a lot of people have that problem right?
well he got some condoms that say that they help with it and they really do work!! how do they work? like what does it do so he lasts longer?

Alot of men have problems keeping it up...especially if he hasn't has sex in a while (James has this problem, because he didn't have sex for 12 years, until I came along). I've never heard of condoms that can do that, but I don't doubt it.

Part of it is mental, so he thought he could produce more, so he could. But as far as medically, I have no clue.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:50 pm
ok so this question is from a friend outside of gaia

you know how if you are really athletic or go horseback ridding a lot then your hymen can be broken. well does it matter about the age? cause i use to do gymnastic when i was like 12 or 11. and how do you tell if it is broken?  

inu828

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:25 pm
From what I've searched, your hymen can break (earliest) when we get our first period. The only way to tell if its broken is by going to your GP, or a gyno (unless you broke it previously).

Note: Not all women are born with hymen.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:46 pm
inu828

Check page three for something I posted about premature ejaculation; there are tips you can try with your boyfriend.  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Silvermetall

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:09 am
inu828

They certainly don't work for everyone. My husband and I tried them, And instead they did the complete opposite! He started to go down and It actually hurt him after when he tried to pee. We stay away from those now..  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:48 pm
CruzinKiwi
inu828

They certainly don't work for everyone. My husband and I tried them, And instead they did the complete opposite! He started to go down and It actually hurt him after when he tried to pee. We stay away from those now..

Check page three for something I posted about premature ejaculation; there are tips you can try with your hub.

And about condoms, they have to fit exactly; not too tight not too loose. For what you said, it looked like he used a smaller size. If that's the case, try a bigger size so it won't hurt him down there (Trojan Magnum are highly recommended).  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Silvermetall

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:57 am
Perfect Stranger 3-0
CruzinKiwi
inu828

Check page three for something I posted about premature ejaculation; there are tips you can try with your hub.

And about condoms, they have to fit exactly; not too tight not too loose. For what you said, it looked like he used a smaller size. If that's the case, try a bigger size so it won't hurt him down there (Trojan Magnum are highly recommended).

He doesn't have a problem with premature ejaculation but you might be on to something with the second comment. (if the first was even directed at me)
Neither of us are real familiar with condoms or anything of the sort. Actually we rarely use any sort of protection at all. We have a bunch but they sit there and collect dust. I didn't know they made bigger sizes of them... That would certainly anser some questions as I said.... The normal ones fit him tight and he doesn't get much out of it when we use them. They kinda hurt him. But I thought that was normal and so did he.

Thank you !

I might have just completely looked past them but where do they sell them? Just a typical drug store?  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:27 pm
so iv been hearing from people that you can only get pregnet a week after your period is this true?  

inu828

Silvermetall

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:39 pm
You Ovulate the 14th day if you have your period every 28 days it's in between your periods.

I read this on it though

Quote:
Something else often heard, even from doctors, is that ovulation is on day 14 of the menstrual cycle (with day one being the day you get your period). Some women hear this and decide to plan to have sex on day 14. The problem is that many women don’t ovulate on day 14 of their cycle. Normal ovulation can occur as early as day 10 and as late as day 20 (or even later, especially if your cycles are irregular).

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:19 pm
CruzinKiwi
You Ovulate the 14th day if you have your period every 28 days it's in between your periods.

I read this on it though

Quote:
Something else often heard, even from doctors, is that ovulation is on day 14 of the menstrual cycle (with day one being the day you get your period). Some women hear this and decide to plan to have sex on day 14. The problem is that many women don’t ovulate on day 14 of their cycle. Normal ovulation can occur as early as day 10 and as late as day 20 (or even later, especially if your cycles are irregular).
how do you know when your ovulating?  

inu828

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:44 pm
inu828
CruzinKiwi

I read this on it though

Quote:

Actually, the 14th day is not the same for all girls, but you get your ovulation day by subtracting 14 to your total amount of days. Say, your period comes every 32 days, thus, your ovulation days is the 18th. The two days before (the 16th and 17) and the two days after (19th and 20th) are your fertile days.

Keeping a calendar of fertility days is also very useful. This is called the "Billins Method". Is mostly used to conceive, but is also used to avoid sex on those days. There are several physical indications that may indicate when a woman is fertile:

_You get a clear, egg white-like fluid (from down there) that's odorless. This is the most obvious signal, and it may appear several times during the month.
_You feel sexier, with a higher sex drive, and tend to be more flirty. This is something unconscious. You may not feel it, unless you're counting your days.
_You can also take your temperature down there. If is higher than on your normal days, you're fertile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:37 am
Perfect Stranger 3-0
inu828
CruzinKiwi

I read this on it though

Quote:

Actually, the 14th day is not the same for all girls, but you get your ovulation day by subtracting 14 to your total amount of days. Say, your period comes every 32 days, thus, your ovulation days is the 18th. The two days before (the 16th and 17) and the two days after (19th and 20th) are your fertile days.

Keeping a calendar of fertility days is also very useful. This is called the "Billins Method". Is mostly used to conceive, but is also used to avoid sex on those days. There are several physical indications that may indicate when a woman is fertile:

_You get a clear, egg white-like fluid (from down there) that's odorless. This is the most obvious signal, and it may appear several times during the month.
_You feel sexier, with a higher sex drive, and tend to be more flirty. This is something unconscious. You may not feel it, unless you're counting your days.
_You can also take your temperature down there. If is higher than on your normal days, you're fertile.

Thats what Wikipedia said hence my snippet. You could buy those tests too. They worked for me. But like most people it depends on their body razz  

Silvermetall

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:41 pm
CruzinKiwi
Perfect Stranger 3-0
inu828
CruzinKiwi

I read this on it though

Quote:

Thats what Wikipedia said hence my snippet. You could buy those tests too. They worked for me. But like most people it depends on their body razz

I know about the tests, but I don't like them.

Hate to break it to you, but I didn't find this info on Wikipedia, or at any similar website.

By the time all my friends were getting pregnant, or getting an STD, I'd lock myself in the library reading about sex. No wiki-crap, sorry.  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff