Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Black Plagues Truth Starting & need more plaguebringers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you defet the Plaguebringer's?
  Of course! Im invincible!
  No way! Im out to rule the world! -evil laugh-
  Wait what? - looks up from gold pile-
  Fluffy bunnies!! 8D
View Results

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:10 am
Valeria trotted into the library. Wow, popular spot today, she thought. Normally when she came in here, no one else was around. She guessed it was Ms. Heen's paper that drove them all in here. She sat down at an unoccupied table, pulling out her notebook and scribbling down the beginning of her paper. The Bubonic Plague was started by people....
she looked at the paper. That wasn't right...... it wasn't people.... Well, she thought, I guess technically people DID start the plague. They killed the cats, which let the rats run free, and made fleas multiply....
She scribbled out the line.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:22 pm
User Image
[Alice]

Alice smiled at Rhys' comments about Ms. Heen. "Agreed. I thought she was okay but now..." she made a small gagging sound and chuckled to herself. As they approached the library, she watched Rhea take a seat in the back, and Rhys sit right next to her. Shrugging, Alice followed, but sat in front of them and pulled out a textbook so it looked like they were doing work.

The Galactic Panda

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:04 pm
Diz

User Image

Diz awoke from a dreamless sleep, slowly rising to a seated position, and looked at his watch. There was something I was supposed to be doing today... What was it? He thought to himself as he stood up and stumbled to the bathroom, sliding a pair of jeans on as he went along. Diz made it to the bathroom still rubbing the sleep from his eyes and looked in the mirror. "You look like hell." He mumbled at his reflection as he began to brush his teeth, that's when it suddenly hit him. "AHH, Dammit!" He moaned as he remembered he was supposed to start at his new school today, checking his watch again he realised he was already late and was probably going to miss the first period.

Finally Diz was ready running through the kitchen he stopped quickly to make himself some toast while it was toasting he grabbed his skateboard from its place by the shoe rack. As Diz ran back through the kitchen he grabbed the slice of toast from the toaster and ran out of the door and jumped on his skateboard. Furiously he pumped his leg as fast as he could to get some good momentum, though as fast as he was he wasn't going to make it to school any earlier as he couldn't resist grinding along rails and small marble walls as he passed by them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:31 pm
(RAWR! Cant post....frozen.... stressed )  

OhMGToast

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:33 pm
Diz

User Image

Diz weaved in and out of the few people along the street as his school finally came into sight, as he rolled up to the steps he jumped off the skateboard stamping a foot on the back end fliping up the front and grabbing it in his hand. Slowly he climbed the stairs and walked into the hall, he looked around for a few minutes before heading to the reception desk. "Hey, anyone here?" He called out leaning over the desk.

"Hold your horses. I'm coming, I'm coming." The receptionist said as she walked from behind a cabinet. "What can I do for you?"

"My names Diz, I was supposed to be starting here and I have no clue where I'm supposed to be." He replied scratching his head slightly.

The receptionist ruffled through a load of paper work quickly. "I haven't got anything about you here I'm afraid but I'll ask one of the teachers if they know anything. I won't be long." With that she disappeared off, after a few minutes she returned and told Diz that a teacher was on their way to get him.

"Thanks, I guess." Diz replied as he walked over to a seat by the wall. It's my first day and I'm already going to be in trouble... That's got to be some kind of record! Diz thought to himself grinning as he sat on the chair.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 pm
Ms. Heen was sitting at her desk flipping through some pappers when the fone rang. he picked it up and she was told to go down to fetch the new student she was expecting. "I'll be right down." She said then hung up the fone and walked out of the class room. SHe walked down the hall and a flight of stairs before coming to the desk where Diz was waiting. "Ahh Diz. I'v been expecting you." SHe said and gave a small smile. " Come with me and i'll get everything straightend out." She turned to leave in the direction she came not waiting for Diz at all.

OhMGToast

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:01 pm
Diz

User Image

Diz raised an eyebrow as the teacher spoke to him, he had expected her to start shouting and pointing out how late he was but she didn't. Diz stood up from the chair picked up his skateboard and followed her as she led the way down the corridor. "You haven't mentioned anything about me being late... Why not?" He questioned as they walked down the corridor. "I mean usually you guys are screwing at me by now. Are you sure you're a teacher?" He continued walking slightly behind her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhea smirked a little at Alice's little gag, actually being like-minded with her twin and classmate. She hadn't ever really been very fond of Miss Heen, but had always taken it as a mere conflict of personalities. Knowing that there were others who disliked the Social Studies teacher gave Rhea a small degree of joy. She looked over at Rhys, noticing that the hem of his t-shirt had folded upward as it was wont to do at times. She reached over and fixed it without another thought.
Rhys unconsciously bent his arm outwardly, just enough so Rhea could effectively fix his hem. He had been so used to her little compulsions that he rarely, if ever, noticed them. Once his sister had finished her fixing, Rhys bent down and reached into her bag, producing a notebook and a pencil. He began to doodle, drawing curves here and there. The lines almost seemed to form an image that seemed somewhat akin to a stylized flame.  

ninjaingaround

Kakra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:24 pm
Zared felt VERY uncomfortable with so many people here... it didn't seem right. And so, he found himself a nice book case to hide behind while he read some recent articles about octopuses. Not octopi. That was a made up word, and he knew it. Still... it was kind of lonely. But, he'd rather not get a glance at the others, who were, at the very least, uncomfortable with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ren

((sorry computer crashed.. AGAIN!))
Ren was walking down the halls when he saw Nanami in the library reading. He took a deep sigh and walked in. He walked quietly over to where she was sitting, every step made his face a brighter red. "H-hey Nanami... Uh... Can.. Can I talk to you alone for a minuet?" He asked her his hands shaking. Waiting for her answer.

Hana

Hana laughed slightly. "Well sounds like alot of fun!"She smiled. Then the grandfather clock chimed loudly making Hana jump up in surprise. "I've been living here four years! And I still can't deal with that stupid clock!" she yell annoyed. She looked at her friend slightly embarrass. She sat back down pushing the hair out of her face. "Sorry..." She said.

xxYume_Kokoroxx

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:04 am
User Image

Nanami looked at Ren for a second then stood up. "Why... Not.." She said closing the book and following Ren out into the now empty hall way. "What is it you want to talk about..? She said not noticing the fact that he was bright red and looking nervious.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:08 am

Ren looked at her, "I... I..." He stammered as she looked at him cluelessly. He took a deep breath and they said, "I.. Want to go out with you!" He clenched his eyes shut, his face now a bright shade of red.
((I feel sorry for Ren! XD ))

xxYume_Kokoroxx

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:15 am
User Image
Nanami looked at him for a second. Then looked out the window starting to space out. Acting like she hadn't heard anything. Finally she looked back at him with a dark expression on her face. "No. I don't want to go out with you..." she said walking away from him. About three steps away from him she turned around.
"I would prefer if you stopped talking to me in class, and try to protect me from getting in trouble." She said her face dark but slightly blank. "I feel like you're trying to take over the place as my brother, which you'll never be able to do."
And with that she walked back into the library opening the book again not caring if anyone had heard her. After a few minuets her face softened and she relaxed again. This time she paid attention to what the book was saying.
((I do to... sorta.. but not really XD.. maybe I'm just as cold as my girl... -.- ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm
AYame laughed when her friend jumped at the clock ringing. "Wow. " She said laughing alittle still. "And I thought my clock was annoying when it went off but yours takes the cake." SHe said smirking and then got up. "Well....What do you say..Should we head back to school or just chill the rest of the day?" SHe asked and had a feeling that something was happening at the school that would eventualy involve them.

Ms. Heen looked back at Diz for a moment. "Well its your first day here so I wont yell at you.." She was being nice to him only because he was soon to be one of her puplies..along with a few other students of course. "But I warn you...If your late again I wont be so nice." SHe said as they came to her classroom door and opend it. "This is my class room, The Social Studies room and will also be your homeroom." She went over to a book case and grabbed a text book off of it. "This is the text book we use. You'll bring it to class everyday along with a note book binder pens pencils and all the other stuff. If you dont come perpared to class EVERYDAY then well....you wont want to do that." She smiled sweetly at him then and went to take a seat at her desk. "Now lets get your paperwork filled out."

OhMGToast

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:59 pm
Diz

User Image

Diz waited for his teacher to finish before he even looked at the text book she had removed. "Whoa whoa whoa... Hold up a second. Did you just say everyday... On time?" He asked almost as if he was mortified by the thought of having to be awake at the begining of the school day. He examined her expression as he asked the question. "Fine, I'll be here on time everyday. There's no promises on me sticking around after your classes though." He continued and sat on a desk just infront of hers. "Oh what should I call you by the way? The receptionist failed to give me your name." I like this teacher, from the sounds of things she has a mean streak bigger then most. He thought to himself grinning while he waited for a reply.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff