Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOLadyLilithOo

Lover

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:39 am
=p
I forced myself to read ALL the books.....BLECH!
Im sorry but the first book was torture but my friend kept convincing
me that it got better....Well i was really disappointed.
So now I am sticking to Anne Rice .
Im Trying not to offend anyone so i wont put what i really thought.
mrgreen
Also there are better things to argue about  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:54 am
MiSledOriginaLiTy
Oooh, Twilight. You should not have gotten me started.

Well, let's see:
Twilight is a crap movie. Look at Edward. He's a monster! Because he SPARKLES! What vampire ******** sparkles? None.

High school musical - singing and dancing + pussyish vampires=Epic fail. Every. Single. Time.

It is physically impossible to be a vegetarian vampire. There is no such thing as plant blood, thus-no such thing as a vegetarian vampire. It is physically impossible. That makes NO SENSE to me.

No one would subject themselves to the horrors of high school over and over and OVER again. I'm talking to you, Cullen kids.

A 100-year old virgin forever cursed to look like a 17 year old boy that sparkles in the sunlight is not "haawwtt" unless of course, you are a catholic preist.

Who wants to read a love story where the boy wants to eat the girl?

Bella and Edward's love is not healthy. It's obsession. Sneaking into someone's room to watch someone while they sleep is called STALKING, kids.

haha you took this from Satanicwatermellon off youtube. unless you are her O.o  

lumakuma

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

II Renegade II

Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:33 am
PLEASE!!! I BEG SOMEONE TO TURN BACK TIME SO I COULD GO AND KILL EACH PERSON THAT EVER HELPED MAKING THE MOVIE OR THE BOOK!!!!!

gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:55 pm
SkullPrincess_01
I think TWILIGHT! iz an awesome movie i mean who doesn't want to be a fast, strong,and kool VAMPIRE!!!(lolz)
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLEZ OUT THERE THINK ABOUT twilight!!!
byez...4 now
Twilight sucks a**  

Liebe ist eine Droge

li RaeKa

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 pm
The movie sucked a**..the first book, third and half of the last sucked...i only like that jacob dude bc he's the only one that makes sense....plus i like taylor lautner....not because he was in the movie...i liked him years before he started playing in that piece of s**t they call a movie....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:04 pm
Don't even SAY the T-word. I am SO tired of hearing about Twilight. The movie sucks, the books sucks, EVERY THING ABOUT TWILIGHT SUCKS. This guild is supposed to be about hating the Joe Hoes, not god damn yaoi yaoi edward yaoi sparkly pixies TWILIGHT. It makes me sick.  

0mn0mn0m1234

MalMart

Beloved Noob

8,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:13 pm
twilight sucks  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:58 am
Twilight fails massivly
i mean..srsly
if a vampire is out in sunlight, its not gonna ******** sparkle
ITS GONNA BURN UP AND ******** DIE!!!!
vampires are CREATURES OF THE NIGHT!! NOT ******** SPARKLY ******** GAY a** STALKER VIRGIN ********!  

iCosmicDemon

Miss_Mystery_Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 am
yea i liked the book cuz it was a new take on vampires (for those of u who hate it cuz of the fact they sparkle...)
i hated the movie cuz instead of focusing on the whole story they just focused on edward and bella's little romance...
also the last book in the series sucks cuz it's filled with plot holes
i mean if they're technicaly DEAD and cant cry(which she makes a big deal about), then there's no way edward could hav semen and be able to have a baby with bella... meyer says that becuz guys can hav kids no matter how old they get, and that's how edward gets bella prego
but if thats true than all of them should be able to cry...
and also HE'S TECHNICALLY 17 AND DEAD!
also the way she explains that the reason jacob loved bella was becuz she would eventually hav renesme(which is a stupid name) is another plot hole
think about it if he loved bella becuz she would hav renesme and renesme is also half edward, wouldnt that mean that jacob harbored feelings for edward too?
and with that last comment i sense crazy fangirls making tons of yaoi fanfics of those too....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:14 pm
I HATE TWILIGHT.
End of story.  

Purple Coloured Crayons

4,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

ii C u p p y k a k e

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:09 pm
Twilight is boreing and i dont know why people like it so much. It is a obsessive emo-poser girl and an emotionless vampire falling in "love" (cuz i think edward uses bella to hide the fact hes gay)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:05 am
Everyone, please go visit the Anti-Twilight Guide! I HIGHLY recomend it!!!!!!!!!! I'm a member.  

PoisonXLilly

Apollonis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 pm
((This is the one I was looking for; it took forever to find, but it's the best!))

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:44 pm
SpiderThistle
isolated isis
MiSledOriginaLiTy
Oooh, Twilight. You should not have gotten me started.

Well, let's see:
Twilight is a crap movie. Look at Edward. He's a monster! Because he SPARKLES! What vampire ******** sparkles? None.

High school musical - singing and dancing + pussyish vampires=Epic fail. Every. Single. Time.

It is physically impossible to be a vegetarian vampire. There is no such thing as plant blood, thus-no such thing as a vegetarian vampire. It is physically impossible. That makes NO SENSE to me.

No one would subject themselves to the horrors of high school over and over and OVER again. I'm talking to you, Cullen kids.

A 100-year old virgin forever cursed to look like a 17 year old boy that sparkles in the sunlight is not "haawwtt" unless of course, you are a catholic preist.

Who wants to read a love story where the boy wants to eat the girl?

Bella and Edward's love is not healthy. It's obsession. Sneaking into someone's room to watch someone while they sleep is called STALKING, kids.
smile

HA HA HA HA SO TRUE!

ditto! ditto! join the anti-twilight guild now!!  

-LeanneCirce-

Roux Arcus

Dapper Raider

6,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:15 pm
jasperhalefangirl
FallenOutTheCrowd13
Twilight Is Gay!
I would appreciate u not using the word gay in the place of stupid or dumb. many people dont know how offending this misunderstanding can be... whee

yush, I agree (im gay >.>)

(not a twilight lover)  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas