Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
After The Fact ~~ A Bleach RP <People Needed!> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:23 pm
.Aoimizu frowned as she landed next to him, unaffected. "Awww, they were being bad and you didn't leave me anything to do...." ...and i wanted to see a party... She stood, hand on sword, slightly upset  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:26 pm
Yuu drew her own blade and sat down on the edge of the roof."Howl, Uindoiki" Yuu threw the blade over her shoulder, a light breeze picking up. "I would listen to Jinji Taicho... Especially when he's serious. The last guy that didn't listen..." Yuu shuddered for effect. "Isn't that right Jinji... Besides, don't you all have work to do?"  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:30 pm
Jiinji grabbed the shield, eyes hidden by shadow. His spiritual pressure seemed to disappear, and the petals condensed into his zanpakuto. "Get back to work." Jiinji ordered, talking in a low voice. A tear rolled down his face, but before too noticeable, he shunpoed back to his quarters. He slammed the door, and threw himself down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:35 pm
Aoimizu turned to Yuu. "Umm....I guess we take our leave once they,... GET TO WORK!!" She said quite loudly withour needing to yell. She turned toward and then away from the now scurrying shinigami. "...so..he left....You said something about girl time...what is that?...."  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:45 pm
Yuu looked at Aoimizu, her eyes wide with shock. "Your not serious are you?! You've never had girl time...? It basically entails anything... As long as it is done in the company of girls only... no guys..." Yuu sheathed her sword, glancing coldly at the remaining of the slow poke, sending them running in the other direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:53 pm
Aoimizu looked like a 13 yr old who had been told she had done something wrong. "...Should i have known that?....i mean..before the war i don't remember anything..........we...could do something?" She asked suddenly shy.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:59 pm
Yuu smiled. "Sure! Seeing on how you've never done this... You pick what we do. I'm up for anything, okay?" The rest of the shinigami had cleared out, taking the party decorations with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:04 pm
Aoimizu smiled, reassured. "Um, i have no idea. i usually just train, do paperwork, and float in Bakufu's world with her." Bakufu was her sword' but this captain wouldn't know that yet. "I guess if it is okay with her you could join us..."

{hmmm...i wonder how Yuu will respond to this....BTW i gtg in like 10 mins...so we do something time consuming and we can let our chars do?}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:13 pm
"... training, paperwork... and who is Bakufu..?"
The name of her sword Yuu.... Yuu sighed and smiled. "I don't mind..."
Uindoiki.... You always have such strange timing....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 pm
Aoimizu smiled as she accepted. Aoimizu happened to be one of the few that was friends enough with their zanpakto to summon it to her plane. She unseathed her sword and threw it up in the air. "Bakufu! Make a new friend!" She said cheerfully. Then a well-endowed woman of a blueish skin color, long light blue hair, and light blue wings, standing about three feet high in front of Yuu, sizing her up. "Well~ Ello~~" She said with a voice sounding like water bubbling over rocks. Bakufu began to fly with her small wings up to Yuu's eye-level. Aoimizu stood there unfazed..waiting for her okay...
"Welcome~~" This was the last thing Yuu heard before the world around her melt and she bagan flloating on a wave of pure energy. Aoimizu smiled at Yuu, peaceful on her bubble. "Neat huh?"
{gtg, btw the sword is there too...yours i mean..you could have 'it' appear to...this is the zanpakto world...}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:50 pm
Yuu looked amazed. "Yeah it's-"
"Nice to see you again, Bakufu!" A child of about seven had appeared on Yuu's shoulders. She had white bird wings, which she shifted, her face beaming.
"Uindoiki! Get off my shoulders please!"
"Aww.... but Yuu-"
"Now," Yuu pulled the kid off her shoulders and sat her down next to her.
"You're not very fun at the moment...."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Jiinji sat in his room, the middle of the floor occupied with candles and incense. He sat there, legs crossed and eyes closed. He breathed deeply, inhaling the fumes of the beautiful scents. The leaves he was burning produced help with his abilities, causing him to store the toxins of the over powering fumes and the herbal scent greatly spiked his ability to sense changes in the environment. The trees were going to bloom soon, including the beautiful Sakura.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:49 pm
Bakufu smiled at the girl-sword on the floor. She pulled up a bubble for the winged-girl to sit on. "Uindoiki!~~ How are you?~~" her bubbling voice trilled, the two of them floating closer to each other, but farther from their shinigami.
Aoimizu smiled, floating on her bubble. Very relaxedly, "So, what do you normally do in 'girl time', Yuu?" She was floating in circle around Yuu. ...i guess i do have girl time with Bakufu all the time... She sighed, relaxed, but waiting.

{so...swords know eachother from the 'time before they get their shinigami' right?}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:03 pm
(( I don't know... but ours do I guess... ))
"I'm fine. Thank you for asking... So, how do you like your shinigami partner. I guess we both lucked out and got really strong partners this time, huh?" Uindoiki smiled.
Yuu sighed. "Well... It's been so long, that I've forgotten. Normally Uindoiki and I end up playing some weird sport she just invented that involves me using bankai... Do you hang out with your zanpakuto like this often?" Yuu looked at Aoimizu.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:16 pm
Aoimizu smiled. "Yes, actually. After the paperwork, training or fights, I usually come here and we relax and discuss what we feel is interesting for the day." She pulled her dress beads off, they were candy, but sewn to look like beads. She plopped one in her mouth, making her look quite strange.

Bakufu smiled to Uindoiki. "Yes, i don't really remember too well, but the last one i got...well, he couldn't keep his eyes out of his head, rather than on the fight.~~ He never even got past Shikai~~" She laughed at the old shinigami's death.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff