Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Naruto: Our Version ((starting and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drac54

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:05 pm
Toni was sitting casually on one of the desks, Hoshi still asleep in her lap. She was in a relatively good mood, and was too caught up in her day dreams to notice her class mates filing into the room and breaking off into groups to talk. She snapped out of her delusions when Iruka-Sensei started reading off the list which team they would be. Toni waited till she heard her own name before going back to her day dreams.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:46 pm
Aoimizu ran into the classroom and waited for Iruka-sensei to say what team she was in and with who.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:57 pm
Toni looked up when Aoimizu walked in. She got off the desk she was sitting on and went over to where Aoimizu was. "Are you alright? Kind of had me worried there, what with the ANBU showing up and everything...." Toni smiled. Hoshi was curled up in her arms, still asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:44 pm
Aoimizu's eyes went wide when she saw Toni and made an obvious gesture of fighting the urge to grip the other young kunoichi. "Me? What do you mean? Are you alright? I can't believe i did that to you! You should hate me for it." She was obsessing. "Of course the ANBU came, i hadn't checked in that block. I can't go freely around the village unless i tell them every two hours that i haven't decided to destroy the village basically." She explained.
{she thinks you should hate her.. She is underthe impreesion that it hurts alot.}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Walking Thru Mist
Bink smiled as Keikei came up. "Nothing. We were just wandering around until dinner time," he told her.

"Our parents are out on a mission now so no one's home at the time," Haruka offered after a nod to Keikei in greeting.

"What about you?" Bink asked a grin on his face. It was funny talking right after each other but still making a lot of sense. It was something the two did sometimes to drive their parents crazy.

Keikei thought a moment and said "My parents are on a mission as well,but for what i'm not sure,and my older brother is a rouge(not sure how to spell it) ninja, and I ran away so dont know about the rest of my family.I guess we should get going to class, so we can find out who our Sensi's are."Then she started to go to the school with Bink and Haruka.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:16 pm
Keikei walked in class with Bink and Haruka just in time, because Iruka was just about to give the list if names of Sensi's and Students.Iruka looked up and saw Keikei was at the door so he didn't say anything(he respects Keikei's athority{can't spell} with will be reveiled{can't spell} later on in the Rp) but when he saw Bink and Haruka late he opened his mouth to ay something but Keikei said before him "We were at Ichiracu's Ramen Shop." So Iruka said to Keikei,Haruka, and Bink where they were.Keikei walked over to where Sasuke(who was just sitting there),Sakura(who was trying to flirt with Sasuke),Naruto(who was trying to flirt with Sakura), and Aoimizu and Toni(who were talking) were.  

ShiningCrimsionSkies

drac54

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:46 pm
"I'm fine. And I've already forgiven you. I would have stayed too if it wasn't for the ANBU... They make themselves hard to trust... But honest, I'm fine now." Hoshi looked up at Aoimizu, awake somewhat, and barked in agreement with Toni. Toni noticed Keikei join the group. "Well... that makes our number six... Hey, let's go have ramen later, kay?" Tonis smiled, Hshi barking again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:12 pm
Aoimizu calmed down enough to look it. "Hello Hatake. I believe we are now on the same team." She mentioned quietly just as Iruka remided them of this. "This is a good thing...us being on the same team...right Toni?" She turned back to Toni. "I still feel like i should apologize. I wish I knew what it felt like....Where are we supposed to go to meet our Squad leader."

{she is relying on Toni as her confidant' -someone to trust what to do}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:00 pm
Toni grinned. "Iruka-Sensei said we're supposed to stay here till our new sensei gets here. And I like the team I'm in just fine." Hoshi squirmed around and Toni let her go, watching with an amused expression as the little pup went and sniffed Hatake curiously. She barked before walking back to Toni and Aoimizu, her tail swishing from side to side.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:44 pm
"Okay then." Bink said falling into step with Keikei.

Haruka followed wordlessly. She looked at her headband that she had tied around her waist and wondered who she was going to get.

"Who do you think you'll get as your sensei?" Bink asked as the three of them walked into the class room once more and took their seats. He was excited as usual.  

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:17 pm
Iruka said to Bink and Haruka "Haruka your sensi is Asuma.Bink your sensi is Kakashi."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:35 pm
Hoshi looked up when Iruka said "Kakashi" and went to go investigate Bink. After sniffing him a little, she walked back over to Toni and sat down at her feet. Toni looked at Bink and smiled before sitting on the desk, picking up Hoshi.  

drac54

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:32 pm
"Cool!" Bink said grinning at Iruka. He looked down at the cub that was sniffing him. He followed the wolf as it went back to it's owner who was Hoshi. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up. This was going to be a fun team. "Oh." He remembered his sister. "We arn't on the same team." He frowned.

"I suppose not," Haruka said looking at him sadly. Then she smiled. "That just means I can kick your butt at challenges more!" Their sibling rivials always pushed them farther.

Bink responded with the same grin. "As if. I'll be the one beating you."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:05 pm
(( You're mixed up.... the wolf is Hoshi and the person is Toni... ))
Toni laughed at the twins' sibling rivalry. "I wonder if Kakashi is how the adults say he is...." She looked thoughtful, petting Hoshi out of habit.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:59 pm
Aoimizu was sitting quietly next to Toni. She was quite bored so she began to play with her ice braclets, melting and refreezing them. She entertained herself while the others talked.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff