Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
okay who is so f ucken tired of hearing jonas bros at school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luvvs--hugs--and--kisses

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:12 am
yea i hate them!! and theres alot of girly girls @ my school that go googley eyed just thinknig about them :XP gross!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:15 am
Don't even get me started when i'm in high.... Seriously... Don't.... stressed  

xXRadon572Xx

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Twigsie

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:58 pm
Xx_Lavi_Sama_Xx
same my gosh, When i talk to my friend they agree with whatever i say and how the jb sucks. Then when i walk away they start discussing about how cute kevin is =.=

keven cute he is the uglest one  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:05 pm
Hmmmm, sometimes I wish that the girls at my school talked about the Jonas Brothers. Okay that's a lie but valid in my case. All I can hear is "TWILIGHT OMGZ!!!!" It is absolutely revolting. But I can look at the bright side, if you put Twilight in front of me, I will not read it, but if you play the Jonas Brothers, I have to hear it. Luckily I go to a trashy school, thus the girls are only into cheap romances and not into abstinent closet cases.  

lumakuma

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

kirii-ko

Tipsy Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:07 pm
beyondcrazy
Hmmmm, sometimes I wish that the girls at my school talked about the Jonas Brothers. Okay that's a lie but valid in my case. All I can hear is "TWILIGHT OMGZ!!!!" It is absolutely revolting. But I can look at the bright side, if you put Twilight in front of me, I will not read it, but if you play the Jonas Brothers, I have to hear it. Luckily I go to a trashy school, thus the girls are only into cheap romances and not into abstinent closet cases.

i agree about twilight. twilight IS all you can hear at my school, it drives me INSANE. every single one of my friends like IT.
I admit i did go see the movie and read the books but i havent touched any twilight related object(besides a bookmark i gave to a rabid fangirl) since i realized"hey that might be the single GAYIST movie and book ive watched/read in my entire LIFE."now i hav to carry an ugly stick around with me so when i say i hate twilight, i can fight of the enraged fansgirls...
and also i hate the jonas brothers to. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:08 pm
i might go insane (people need to check the music form on hear more crying )  

Twigsie

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Kitsters

6,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:17 pm
Someone at my school is obsessed with them and they even put in their locker "I <3 the Jonas brothers" I'm not very good friends with her anymore cause she likes too much Disney things. I think the hole Disney channel is retarded, most of my friends watch it...Even though they're teenagers and should be listening to better things, they do it anyway.
If the Jonas brothers were standing on a really tall building next to the edge, I'd push them. :l Case closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:59 pm
o.o our school is anti-jonas. X3 they al look like they culd use a trimming off their shoulders...you know... CUT THEIR HEADS OFF!!! their music is gay. XO they take advantage of their fame. lets see..
1. A band
2. tv show
3. movie
4. posters (ugh who wants those tards on their wall!!!)

YOU NAME IT!!!!!! >:O
they are horrible singers o.o
and well
i hate myself for singing their music but i always thought they were ugleh. DX damn fags go die~
~tears them to shreads~  

Ever Avernus

omi_243

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:08 pm
i hate how all the girls fall in love with them nd their music....they r horrible  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:17 pm
I just want to kill myself wen ever they are mention or wen some1 put there songs burning_eyes  

Ruthless Squall

Diva4eva122

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 am
I FREAKING HATE THEM i mean if i see one more girl with jonas shirt shoes pants binder and bottons i am gonna scream  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:59 pm
michibane
I really hate them
But that's why I listen to my own music
Has anybody else seen the guild that says they stole a song from another band?
The ironic part is the name of the band
"Busted"

You know that song they sung for Target? "Hello Goodbye?" that's originally the Beatles song!!!!! And it makes me so freaking mad that they're getting credit for other people's songs evil

DearGracie

Gracious Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

DearGracie

Gracious Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:10 pm
pureblood_child_of_death
beyondcrazy

i agree about twilight. twilight IS all you can hear at my school, it drives me INSANE. every single one of my friends like IT.
I admit i did go see the movie and read the books but i havent touched any twilight related object(besides a bookmark i gave to a rabid fangirl) since i realized"hey that might be the single GAYIST movie and book ive watched/read in my entire LIFE."now i hav to carry an ugly stick around with me so when i say i hate twilight, i can fight of the enraged fansgirls...
and also i hate the jonas brothers to. twisted

OMG!!!! Don't even get me started about Twilight stressed All the girls talk about is Twilight -or- and the Jonas Brothers!!!!!!!! And whenever they ask me why I don't like the Jonas Brothers and I tell them, I somehow end up in a debate with like 5 girls vs. ME!!!!! My Best Friend also hates the Jonas Brothers, mostly because I got her into hating them blaugh OMG!!!! This one time my best friend (the one that I got to hate the JBs) and I were in line for something, and they had a TV in front of us to pass the time. And then they started playing the Jonas Brothers evil And my friend and I started critising it xd The girls behind us got real quiet when we started talking about how much we hated them xd I bet they were POed at us LOL!!!!!! rofl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:27 pm
Whats good about Nick. I mean.. Afroninja's better than him.. Me. I am so fkn tired of JONAS BROTHERS! scream  

Four Lions

High-functioning Smoker

lTsukuyomi

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:50 am
they look stupid!!!

they look like Carlito!!

girls love them
we boys at our school.. always asking God.. why God??
why did u created the Jonas Brothers!!!  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces