Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:43 pm
Arias rolled her gold wolf eyes.
Oh, of course you didn't. Not the peaceful and nature loving - Sage was it? - you would never do anything harmful. You are too good for that. Arias added sarcastically.
She let out a sigh and trotted to a nearby tree. Walking behind it, she shifted, put on the skirt and jacket from earlier, and walked back out. Arias took out a clip from one of the jacket pockets and pinned back a handful of her white hair.
At least it won't fall in my face.
She pulled on a pair of gloves - also from the jacket pocket. She had found out that wearing gloves made it much harder to read people when she touched them. She strolled over to the girl that had helped her and extended a hand.
"Arias - in 'human' form." she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:46 pm
Sage gave a warm smile in return at Arias, "Sage." as Sage shook her hand she gave Arias a small shock.  

Athena_68

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:53 pm
Arias grimaced at the girl, trying with all her might not to tackle her to the ground and rip out her throat.
"You are a very lucky girl, I hope you realize how precious the minutes of your life are - your hopelessly short life."
In return to the shock, Arias let her power seep through the glove. She was surprisingly interested at seeing the witch's thoughts. Images vibrated through her head in a flood. Arias jerked her hand back, cutting off the mental contact.
"Very lucky girl." she repeated in a disgusted tone.
I'll be sure not to try that for a while. That mind is absolutely revolting to me!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:55 pm
"um, you guys should stay away from the school, alot of kids come out here to this very clearing to party." Ebony said."oh, I'm Ebony, by the way. I practice witchcraft too." she said, smiling at Sage. "I am probably not as advanced as you, I practice it on the side. My main thing is I can hit any target, any weapon." she said, blushing a bit. "Anyway, what about you all?"  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:57 pm
Sage laughed, "Your very good at threatening people, I have a feeling people don't like that quality about you especially since you have nothing to back it up." Sage said in a kind tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:05 pm
"Um, actually, it is a wonderful quality, and I'm sure -Arias?- Would appreciate you at least trying to be nice? I mean look at her, you put her in a freaking cage and she tries to make peace? And what do you do? Turn around and add insult to injury.Oh, also? She, being a werewolf, could rip you in half. Remember thatnext time you feel like being a b***h." Ebony turned to Arias. "Try to ignore people like that. I'm Ebony, as I said before." she said, extending her hand and smiling warmly.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:05 pm
Arias narrowed her eyes, focusing on the girl's features and thinking about all the revolting things she would absolutely love to convince the girl to do. She had used her influincial abilities on many sorceresses, and had even been taught a few pointers by some. She was positive the girl wouldn't be able to refuse, and the thought of giving 'Sage' a taste of her own medicine was very tempting.
"Luckily for you, I don't threaten often. But when I do, I can back it up."
To prove her point, she starting chanting a mental picture to the girl's head. The girl's hands were trembling, and Arias knew that she was fighting against the image. If the fight were lost, 'Sage' would be on the ground crying and begging Arias for a hug. Arias smirked.
This is so hard to stop, but I will. No use in making her grovel now. When the time comes, I will make her pay. But not now. Arias stopped the influencing attack and turned to the other girl.
"Hi. At least someone here doesn't act like a butt-wipe."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:14 pm
Sage saw the images flash in her head and they didn't effect he, she had been decieved before and wouldn't let i happen again. She shook her in part to make Arias think she was stronger than she was and in part to start her spell. Sage made the weather change back into a heavy rain and then into a storm, a lightning bolt accidently struck right next to Arias, "Weird weather today, huh?"  

Athena_68

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:19 pm
"See? To-tal bi-iiiitch!" Ebony said in a singsong tone. Ebony lifted her hands, causing Sage to rise high into the air, then brought them down hard, causing her to slam to the ground like Inyuasha when Kagome is mad. She laughed hard as she thought of the soreness that would follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:22 pm
"Whatever, I'm used to taking a hit." Sage got back up and healed what small injuries she had gotten. She let out a small whistle for Kae to return to her. "My owl is scarier thaan you."  

Athena_68

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:24 pm
Arias chuckled and glanced at Ebony.
I like this girl already!
"I could see the bffs-thing clicking in the future." she laughed to Ebony.
See turned back to Sage.
"You think you are so much smarter and more powerful than me, don't you? Sadly for you, I only did all of that just to show you that I have that ability. I knew you would catch it right off, and that you would do something along the line of what you just did. I have been some-what 'trained' by your own species in my ability. If I truly wanted to, I would make you inferier. Again, lucky you. I don't like hurting people."
Arias calmly strolled over to stand by Ebony, and rested her elbow on the girl's shoulder in a laid-back gesture.

[Vampy, need u to respond on Crusaders lol]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:27 pm
"I see a future...." Ebony closes her eyes and sticks her fingers to her temples. She pops one eye open. "At the mall?"  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:29 pm
"I don't think that." Sage said sincerly. "I just like to see your reactions to the things I do that shows me how much or how little intelligence and strength you have."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:36 pm
Ebony glared at Sage. "No one asked, no one cares, no one wants to hear it!" she rolled her eyes and turned back to Arias. "Some people just don't get it!"  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:37 pm
Arias replaced her thoughtful expression with a blank one. She hated showing emotion as she thought.
So, she isn't just a evil witch? She still has to pay in some way for caging/pinning me up - both. I don't care how curious she was, whether in a rush or not. Werewolves are a silent, thoughtful and friendly - mostly - species. She threw the grenade first. I won't show any kindness or friendliness until she starts being more nice - or perhaps when translated, sucking up.
Arias jerked her head in a decided nod to herself.
"Well, I like to act naive to strangers. It gives me the advantage of surprise later if they take me for a fool at first." she sighed, relaxing her tense muscles some-what.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff