Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Eliza the Eclectic Hostess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masayoshi2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:40 pm
"Hmm..." He scratches the back of his head and thinks about the question. "There isn't really anything special. I just thought it'd be fun."

((Sorry about the really late reply. I had a lot of last minute school shopping to do. I still need to buy some textbooks too. Luckily the in-campus bookstore has them. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:18 pm
Masayoshi2
"Hmm..." He scratches the back of his head and thinks about the question. "There isn't really anything special. I just thought it'd be fun."

((Sorry about the really late reply. I had a lot of last minute school shopping to do. I still need to buy some textbooks too. Luckily the in-campus bookstore has them. sweatdrop ))

(It's ok - glad to have you back even for a post at a time)
::Eliza closes the book, embarressed to have thought as a hostess instead of a friend. Removes a charm from her cell phone of a rat with a chief's hat - a reminder of her travels but hoping it will bring him luck::

::slides it to him alongside a fresh cup::

that is a rare thing nowadays - fun I mean. I became a hostess to share myself during free time - after all --

::trying not to sound dissapointed::the shop wasn't doing too well...  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Masayoshi2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:29 pm
He smiled and looked at the charm. "Then as a hostess, you should try to plan something every now and then. That way, your customers won't be able to wait for the next event, and you might have some fun too."

He took a sip from the cup and stood up. "The small things make a big difference too. Like if I was a host..." he said before performing his most graceful bow. He also took her hand and smiled at her. "I would spoil my customers a little."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:46 pm
Masayoshi2
He smiled and looked at the charm. "Then as a hostess, you should try to plan something every now and then. That way, your customers won't be able to wait for the next event, and you might have some fun too."

He took a sip from the cup and stood up. "The small things make a big difference too. Like if I was a host..." he said before performing his most graceful bow. He also took her hand and smiled at her. "I would spoil my customers a little."

::Eliza nods, agreeing::smiling at him::well there's still the costume party we were to have last semester...I've still got my mask and costume ready to go...

perhaps I'll make it a Fall Fest as a tribute to both the leaves changing and treats for those who just need a break from exams, ::pauses in the excitement, to catch her breath::I'll send out invitations as soon as I can reserve a room in which to hold it...

I won't keep you if you must leave... ::her face blushing and her fingers curl in an attempt to show grattitude for both his kind words and attention towards her::

May I see you again sometime? ::unsure of how strong to attempt, but it had been the whole summer...::  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Masayoshi2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:02 pm
"Sure. I do have to find a place that sells a decent set of horse-riding gear, but I'll definitely have time to visit." He thought for a moment before saying, "And an outdoor event might be best for the Fall. The leaves would be changing colors, and it probably won't be that cold."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 am
::Eliza knows she should attend to her other guests but seeing as no one else is talking, says to Masa::actually I have something up my sleeve for such an occasion

::she tries not to sound forced, though she had hoped to have the area planned and reserved before making the announcement::

:::in addition, though she had a horse for a short time (one of the legal fees accepted by her father) she hadn't ridden in years::...and please do share of your search when you come back

::smiles to Masa::until we meet again...::trying not to blush or linger longer than nessasary::  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:53 am
::Eliza turns to the rest of her table::by the way everyone... ::passing out envelopes::

later next month at the insistance of some members of music room three and as soon as I get one of the rooms reserved
...I'm having a Fall party...

the invitation tells you all about it...games...food ...decorations, plus its a costume party - so start planning your outfit now!

(I'll create a thread for the party soon as I know my own plans for next month)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:45 pm
the door of the room crack's open and a head poke's through asking timidly, "h-hello?"  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:25 am
pirate_king999
the door of the room crack's open and a head poke's through asking timidly, "h-hello?"

::has just cleared the table from her last guests::please come in...

I'm Eliza and welcome!

How would it be - if you came and had - tea with me?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 pm
Ruuko walked to the table, sat down and timidly said, "m-my names Luke..."  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:28 pm
::Eliza smiles kindly to Luke::it's okay to be a little scared...

::in tries to help him feel more at ease, she shares a little private info::I'm still considered to be a new hostess since it's been less than a school year I've been enrolled.

: surprised ffers a plate of gingerbread, pumpkin or sugar cookies:: do you like tea or would you prefer a soda?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:38 pm
"s-soda." Ruuko said taking a small bite out of a sugar cookie.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:44 pm
pirate_king999
"s-soda." Ruuko said taking a small bite out of a sugar cookie.

::Eliza sets a lemon-lime soda and a cola on the table, since she liked both she'd take whichever one her guest did not::which would you like?

::she picks up some books to set the cookies on top - they had unusual names but that was the point::it was easier to talk about something you either knew something about or at least enough to realte to something that didn't focas entirely upon yourself at the present time::

::the books were:Men Monks and Game Keepers - a Study in Popular Legend, The Fat Lady Sings;Other great Ways to End a Story and Treats for little known holidays - 365 Reasons to Bake.

::hopes Luke feels less nervous now and wonders how she may set him more at ease::  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:07 am
Ruuko looks at the two drinks and ask's, "do you have any root beer?" he said timidly wondering what the book's where about but still afraid to ask about.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:04 pm
pirate_king999
Ruuko looks at the two drinks and ask's, "do you have any root beer?" he said timidly wondering what the book's where about but still afraid to ask about.

::Eliza replaces the cola with the root beer and seeing his expression, guesses his intrest in the books::I do a lot of reading...

::places her hand on each of the books to see which brings out a reaction as she touches it::these are the last three I checked out from the library -

a treat you might say - in keeping up with my schoolwork

::hoping the statement might encourage either curiosity or ellicit his own response of school or treats, given the holiday next Saturday::  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff