Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained
:[ Eclipse, Apollo & Eos' Blackness]: ~ :[ Immortalmina ]: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:12 am
June 23

((bar rp over))

immortalmina
Apollo finished his food and drink and smiled a thanks to Hula Bob. He then got up and decided he better go. Apollo wondered if he was a bad date as he left the bar.

Tymiko the Pirate Girl
"Don't worry, I'll make sure of it," Aislinn answered, attempting a smile. "Please don't worry about me. And none of this is your fault...um...you should come visit me at my house in Dragnid Forest sometime! I'm sure mother would be happy to meet you. She loves meeting new pae'il. Well...good bye..."

Outside, she took a small leap, spread her leathery wings, and took to the sky.

immortalmina

Apollo nodded to Aislinn. He was glad it wasn't his fault, though he still felt bad about whatever had happened.

"Okay, sure." Apollo flew after her a little slowly. He was told not to go into that forest. It wasn't a good place.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:26 am
June 29

Eclipse and Apollo have now briefly met Sunny. Cronous also has something blue in her arms. The don't know what.  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:34 am
July 10

Apollo grew today into an adult. He has a different staff from his father.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:23 pm
July 11

Apollo got another date invite. This time from Bo-Bae. He's a bit nervious to go on another one after the last one, but he thought he'd try.  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:21 am
July 12

((bar rp for Apollo))

invader teri
Bo walked into Hula Bob's and sat down at the bar. She tugged on her hair nervously hoping her date would go well. She spun around on her chair trying to keep her mind off what could go wrong. Ooooh, what if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks I'm fat? What if I say something really stupid?

immortalmina
"Aloha. Bo! What would you like to drink? How are you? I saw Blake not to long ago. He has a horn and a girlfriend." Hula Bob nodded and smiled to Bo-Bae who hadn't seen in a while.

Apollo walked into the bar. This time he was a bit worried. He never found Aislinn to see her home. He then remember he didn't know what Bo looked like. Seeing there was only Hula Bob, and two adult girls she had to be one of them.

He walked over the bar. "Hi. I'm looking for Bo-Bae?" He asked Hula Bob.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:27 am
July 13

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
Upon seeing Bob, Bo's worries melted away. He was always good to be around, and if something went wrong she could talk to him. Bo smiled and waved to Bob. "I'm doing ok, Bob. How about you? Ohhh, Blake and his date? He keeps talking about that whenever he gets the chance. He got the horn for her and he just became an adult!" She looked around then back to Bob. "Naw, I think I'll wait until my date gets here." Soon after saying this she heardher name and turned to see the source. A yellow pae'll with a sun shape on his chest, dark hair, and a silvery pair of wings came up to the bar. Was this Apollo? "Hello, I-I'm Bo-Bae. Would you happen to be Apollo?"

immortalmina
"He's an adult now is he? Wow time has flown by. Well, say hello for me." Hula Bob said as he saw the fae come in. A date with a different girl? Did the last not work?

"What would you both like to drink?"

"Yes, I'm Apollo. Nice to meet you Bo-Bae." He smiled and walked over to her. The fae then sat down next to her. "So, do you come here often? I've only been once." He blushed a bit as I"m sure a girl didn't want to hear about his last date.

"I'll have a Coconut Frezzer."

invader teri
"Nice to meet you, too." Bo smiled and nodded at the fae's question. "Yes. I've been here a few times. They have terriffic food and everyone is really nice here." She smiled turning to Bob with a wink. "I'll tell him you said hi. And I'll have a coconut freezer as well, please." Bo turned back to Apollo, pushing a stray hair out of her eyes. "So...do you live around here? I've never seen you before."

immortalmina
Hula Bob nodded and got their drinks made. He set them in front of them and nodded. "Okay, if you need food or anything else let me know." He wouldn't interupt from there on.

Apollo nodded. "Yeah, it seems very nice." He took a drink of his drink. "Oh, well I live in the clearing with my parents. I haven't been away from them much." He glowed a bit.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:33 am
July 14

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
"Thanks, Bob!" Bo took a sip of her drink and smiled. "Tasty. Huh? You live with parents? That must be nice. I don't have any. My owner and I live in a castle near the mountains but my brother doesn't live with us. Still, it must be fun knowing you've always got your parents."

immortalmina
Apollo nodded. "Yeah, my parent's are pretty great. Even if one's an elder and the other has a dark evil side." He chuckled at that. Maybe his family wasn't normal. Who cares?

"What do you like to do for fun?" Apollo asked as he glowed a bit.

invader teri
Bo giggled a little. At least his family was as irregular as her's. Normal is boring, anyway. "Well they sound fun." She smiled and sipped her drink before answering. "Well, I like to explore things. Eat, collect different shells, relax...but mostly exploring. Especially when it's different or unusual. But I'm content with just about everything. Except when it's violent." She nodded to herself. Yeah. That sounded good. ...Is he glowing? How awesome is that?

immortalmina
"Yeah? Exploring sounds nice. I haven't been many places. Here, the beach, my house and my mom's family's house" Apollo nodded and took another drink. "I don't really know what I like to do. Too early to tell." This made him chuckle as he was an adult now. Plus if he didn't know who did?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:34 am
July 15

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
"Well that's ok. We're young! Got our whole lives ahead of us! Nothing holding us back. So it's okay if you don't know yet. The less you know, the more you get to learn, right?" Bo smiled as she sipped her drink. "Ahh, but what do I know? I probably sound like a babbling fool."

immortalmina
Apollo nodded. "No I think you are right. We do have lots more time. I know I like light and I don't like dark. I also like to have fun and not think to seriously." Apollo nodded.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:55 am
July 16

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
"Well then, there ya go. That means you should probably find fun, sunny places to explore. I like dark and light, though. Hey, what about the ocean?"

immortalmina
She wouldn't like dark if she lived in it like his dad did. Apollo shook the thought away. "Oh, I haven't swam before. My mom falls in the lake alot and my dad can't." He explained as he took a drink.

"Well, I am now a grandma!" Jazz said as she walked into the bar. She sat down and smiled to Bo-Bae and Apollo. "I'll take a drink Hula Bob." She told him with a wink.

Hula Bob shot some fireworks into the sky and smiled. "Right up! Congrats!"

invader teri
"Really? It's pretty fun. But chilly." She shivered and smiled brightly. "It's always good to learn though. My brother swims pretty well, he can't fly though." Bo looked up at Jazz and squeaked. "Really? That's terriffic! Congratulations!"

immortalmina
Apollo nodded. "Yeah, I can fly pretty well. It's nice to see the world from up in the air." He smiled and waved to Jazz. "Yes, congrats!" he glowed a little.

"Thanks Bo! It's wonderful. Two beautiful little girls." Jazz sighed happily.

Hula Bob put a glass in front of Jazz. "Yes, it's wonderful."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:41 pm
July 18

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
"Jet and Wednesday's, right? That's so fantastic! They're probably so cuuute." Bo took another drink and smiled at Apollo. "The sky fits you. You look nice and bright. Like the sun."

immortalmina
Apollo smiled. "Yeah, that's true. The sun is nice to look like. So bright, happy and warm. It's much better then the night and darkness." He shuttered a bit.

Jazz beamed. "Yes, they are very cute." She noticed that Bo seemed to be on a date. Did they want a dance, she wondered.

Hula Bob chuckled warmly.

((family reunion))

Eclipse is just still meeting new family.  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:51 pm
July 19

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
Bo giggled and finished her drink. "I hope I get to meet them soon." She looked over to Apollo and patted his hand. "It's okay. It's not dark now." She smiled.

immortalmina
"Oh, don't worry I'm sure you will get to meet them!" Jazz chuckled. "So, do you want to dance?" She asked the couple with a wink. She knew Apollo's last dance didn't quite work out, but maybe this time?

Hula Bob nodded.

Apollo nodded. "Yes, it's light here and wherever I go. I make light." He smiled and make light in his hand. Then he made a small light flower and handed it to Bo.

"I...I..." Was all he could say to Jazz.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:07 am
July 20

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
Bo looked at the flower with great amazement and smiled. "Wooow! What a great power. It's beautiful, thank you." She blushed ultra bright when dancing was mentioned. Oh..uh--ummm...do you want to?" She asked Apollo, spinning the flower in her hands nervously.

immortalmina
"Thanks. It's a good power for me to have as it helps with my father. He sucks up all light but mine. So, when I'm with him he's not in the dark." Which really was why he didn't leave him that often. Though, he did give him a light ball to put on his staff.

"Oh, I guess so." Apollo was a bit worried about it as when he danced with Aislinn something odd happened to her.

Jazz nodded. "Alrighty!" She went on stage and began singing a rather nice fast song.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:18 am
July 21

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
"Awww. That's cool of you to help him out. He's very lucky." Bo smiled and stood up from the table. She walked toward the dance floor and looked back to Apollo, grinning. "Come on, you."

immortalmina
Apollo nodded. "Yeah..." He smiled as he watched her walk to the dance floor. He got up with his staff and headed over. He wasn't very good at dancing and was a bit put off by it. Still he tried. "How's this?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:18 am
July 22

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
Bo looked over at Apollo struggling to dance. Awww. Cute. "You're doing okay. But there's no right or wrong in dancing. Just...dancing!" She smiled and bounced in rythm to the music.

immortalmina
Apollo smiled and chuckled. "Yeah, I guess that's so." He glowed a little as he tried to dance a bit better. He just wasn't too sure about it. It was fun and nice...but he worried a bit.

invader teri
Bo continued to dance, looking up now and then to Apollo. Hmmm She thought. He doesn't seem to be having a lot of fun... "You okay? You seem a little...nervous."

immortalmina
Apollo glowed rather then blushed. "Well...you see... last time I danced with a girl she kinda freaked out and ran out on me. I wasn't sure if it was me or what." He shurgged and shook his head at the same time. He couldn't know it had to do with her power.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:42 am
July 23

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
Bo tilted her head curiously. Why would she freak out? Maybe she's just a weirdo. He shouldn't feel bad because she's weird. Hmm "Aww, she was probably just nervous. Maybe she never danced before or something like that. I don't think it could be you."

immortalmina
Apollo shurgged. "It was something very odd. I was going to talk to her again at her house, but I lost her." He might as well admit that his first date was a bomb. Who knows Bo might have been on a few bad dates as well.

:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff