Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Rage Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:23 am
*Pats Back*, I know how you feel Hikari, I've had that happen a lot which is why I keep Rares' off.

*Growls*

I.....Hate.....EVERYTHING TODAY!!!!
Just....cannot explain my rage in words..... scream  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:15 am
but, what's the point of having them if I can't wear them? gah... I just hate beggars...  

_-0--Hikari--0-_
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Katie Sea

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:24 pm
ok, I take a dance class every friday at school. It's an elective.

So today, while everyone was just standing there, the music was on, so I started dancing. And i dance pretty well too! but then i look over at two girls who shouldn't even be in the class because they do ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY NOTHING EXCEPT DRIVE ME COMPLETELY INSANE!!!!!!! and today, they were both laughing and looking my way. I say "What?" and they laugh and say "nothing 4laugh " and keep laughing. Later on, they argue over a backpack (I have no clue why..... one of the girls is just a b***h who loves to argue over rnadom stuff) and I tell them not to rip it cause they looked like they were ripping the handle off. then the really b***hy girl say, "Well, least we don't go dancing around like psychos" and they laugh and I try to speak back, but she just has the attention span less than that of a mircroscopic organism and doesn't listen, but talks to someone else. So I'm thinking, "WHAT THE F**K!!!!!" she is such a freaking b***h!!! i just wish that someone would just snap her neck!!!

And later on the bus, I'm talking to the girl she was laughing at me with. So I ask why they were laughing at me. She says she wasn't. I'm like, ".... yeah you were. I saw you two looking at me and laughing." and she says, "I was laughing at something that she said." and I say something that I usually wouldn't say. Usually, I'd leave it at that, but know that she really was laughing at me, but not say it. But this time I say, "Erin, I KNOW you two were laughing at me. What do you think I am? An idiot?' and THEN I left it at that. I'm proud of myself that I stood up for myself, but I seriously just want to STRANGLE them!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:32 pm
Oh, and Hikari, I totally relate when it comes to n00bs. They see my butterfly wings and cat items and ask for donations. One person I met in Gaia towns sent me a pm that said something like "give me 7,000 gold NOW!!!! evil evil scream scream " or something along the lines of that. I said no and deleted her from my friend's list. never bothered me again. And just recently I got a pm from someone who wanted to trade her yeti plushie and 600 gold for my butterfly wings. I said no and gave her a suggestion of what she could do to get butterfly wings. but seriously, it's annoying. What I do is just not add people to my friendlist unless I actually talked to them and they're nice and wouldn't beg for gold and items. Or if I know them in real life. And sometimes I get the occasional random PM with the question "do u like horses? 4laugh " and I'm thinking "no, I hate them. DUH I LIKE THEM!!!" I'm gonna add something like that to my siggy. I put it in my profile, but n00bs don't really read profiles if there's a lot of writing on it.  

Katie Sea

Profitable Prophet

Goldfish Sushi

5,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:39 am
Damn, it's near the end of the school year and the teach whom we call "Macabre" tells us to write a speech on how on of the core literature books connects to our life. BS! If I'm going to write some frikin' speech, I'd be happy to make fun of someone! And that doesn't mean it's going to be nice! And the thing is, it's part of our final exam! If I get marked down because my speech sounds displeasing, then that's her problem! scream  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:09 am

Having my IST teacher shout at me.... cry crying and Yunie has to get up EVERY lesson and ends up teaching the class because the teacher is an old old OLD woman who can barely use a computer....and bitches about EVERYTHING and marks Yunie down cause Yunie is much MORE computer Literate! scream

And...Exams are starting in like a day or something... scream
Exams suck!!!

Detective Ida

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:51 pm
*Sighs*
Dumbasses who keep on spreading these stupid rumours when they've been explained SOOOOOO MANY TIMES!  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:36 pm
OMG NOW I"M PIST!!!!!!

MY 4#@&!%$ Angelic boots are MISSING, I can't find them. I had them like two weeks ago. I'm messing with avi looks and i go to use the boots....and there gone.

(WHINE)

They were my first trunk item ever.........so sad.

edit--A nice person just gave me theirs....but the sentimental value isn't as good.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Katie Sea

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:19 pm
Today is a day when my rage can't be put into words. I'm just angry at the idiots at my school, the idiots that run my school, and just idiots in general. Sometimes I feel like I'm the smartest person I know in real life. Not in the 28495+3546362+6375487658-7543727+66445644=b type person, but in the way of wisdom. And wisdom doesn't come with only age, but with how open minded you are!!!!! IDIOTS!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:53 pm
I'm angry at numerous things. (Surprise, suprise xd )

One: Jack F$*@ing Thompson! This idiot needs to be assassinated!!! His views on games and gamers are completely bogus and the less said about his facts, the better. Not only has he been taking a swing at Rockstar for games like GTA and such but has now said that people who play RPGs eg. Dungeons & Dragons, Elder Scrolls and FF are "lonely, angry, masturbating nerds". GAH!!! YOUR A F$*@ING W%#&$@ JACK THOMPSON!!!!!!!!!

Two: The fact that not only my PS2 won't play games any more but also the fact that my PS1 has decided to die as well! It wouldn't be so bad if my PS1 or 2 decided to die while the other one worked but NO it had to be both of them gonk crying

I can only hope that the prices of PS2's will remain $189 untill I can get the money.

Three: (Yep, haven't finished yet) FFXII taking so long to get released in Oz. I'd understand if they were working out some bugs with it but it has been released in Japan for some time now. How long could it possibly take to translate something? Then again, it is supposed to be a huge game, so I guess that would be a valid reason.

Four: This will be my last one. Us (meaning almost everyone outside of japan) missing out on the new Potion drink. You know the one that was promoting FFXII. I want some cry  

Klous d-Arc

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:31 am
no~oo~ooo~ooo~!!!! Winged Anklets went up 50k in under an hour!!!!! My quest just keeps getting longer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:57 am
My mom just took in this German shepherd whose owners had to move, and he keeps eating all of our stuff! gonk He chewed up two PS2 controllers, a DDR mat, and a memory card (luckily, I think the memory card still works), not to mention a chair. stressed Now my brother took the PS2 and confiscated it from me because he thinks it's my fault (not that we can really use it anyway).

He'll probably leave next month, though, and I really hate to say that I'll be glad, but I will.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Klous d-Arc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:54 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru
no~oo~ooo~ooo~!!!! Winged Anklets went up 50k in under an hour!!!!! My quest just keeps getting longer.

Well... Could be worse I guess. A woman could chop off your privates and throw them out the window of a moving car xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:17 pm
I gave up on that quest after they reached another 100k mark-up.....

Anyway, Today was horrible!!! I had a headache and everyone just seemed to get louder as the day went on neutral  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out