Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:02 pm
*Blinky shook his head, he was merely sighing at Inky's reaction.*

*Outside, Jacob was busy drawing runes into the dirt. He moved quickly, covering a good amount of ground in a short time. After finishing with that, he started to place numerous charms on the trees around the building, and hung some on the building itself...*

*Eztli soon returned, accompanied by a kui'mov spider. On it's back was another member of it's species, though much smaller, at least the size of a large dog... a child still. Both spiders looked upon Black and Rosemary with recognition*

Kus: Blackie! Rosemary! Hi, hi!

Esme: Vampire lady!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:29 pm
*Rosemary smiled a little bit and gave Kus a few pats and rubs on the head behind the eyes and did the same with Esme. She trusted if Kus ever wanted her to not do that to him when she saw him, he'd tell her. Esme was a spider who she helped free from the Niearcim a few months earlier. Both him and his mother although she wasn't able to remove the chains she did free their minds.*

*BlackMN came down the stairs dragging her suitcase behind her.* Kuskus? *The spider had grown so much since she last seen him that she almost didn't recognize him by sight, but his smell always gave him away.* What are you doing here? I didn't expect to see you. I guess I should try to visit Jacob more often... How close are you to being a full adult? *She wasn't sure had known him since he was very small and in only a couple of years he looks adult size to her.*

*She looked at Eztli while she still stroked the spider.* I still don't know your name...  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:20 pm
*Sephiroth finally came down the stairs and looked at everyone there. After looking at everyone there...and not sure whether Jacob could be disturbed in his task he said to Thas.* Exactly what does this place look like that we're going to? Shouldn't we dress to try to blend in with the land and... if something happens...exactly how are we supposed to get out of there? How do we teleport out?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:27 pm
Eztli: "My name is Eztli Iztli... I don't believe I caught yours, either."

Kus: "Only a couple more years! We came to pick ya up, we're gonna stay with ya at Xylanthos' place. He said he'd watch us, since Jacob was going too."

Thas: "Jacob has packed some.... rather drab clothing, to help us blend in. The best way to describ the Niearcim realm, would be as..... the most barren, desolate place of Hell imaginable. There are jagged canyons, and ruined structures from some long lost city that go on for miles. Jacob is our plan A on escaping... After he opens his portal to Ni'Jitogrimiz, he'll be able to provide a swift escape route. Failing that, either Eztli or I can provide an exit... although it would take some time."

*Outside, Jacob was murmuring quietly to himself, having finished carving runes into the ground, and placing charms in almost every place possible. He was now sprinkling a black-green powder on the ground, in the shape of a large circle. Once the powder touched the earth, it let out billows of smoke... the shapes and forms of various spirits could be seen moving in this smoke, quietly following the necromancer*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:54 pm
*Boy that's a tongue twister of a name thought BlackMN before she looked at the kui'movs a little confused. She was about to say 'what about your parents? Why aren't they watching you?', but she didn't when she thought of something. She didn't know about Kus, but she knew Esme had his mother Ji'mosli. She thought about how some animals left their children to live on their own when they were still young, and not very old, and that they refused to raise them anymore...maybe the spiders where like that? She didn't know, but she thought it might be fine and dandy for the hell spiders, those little buggers are mean and can defanately take care of themselves, but not for these one... theses ones probably need the extra raising...but she asks anyways.* Do your parents let you go to live your life soon after you're born?

*Good zen you can carry her. Thought Rosemary to herself. She obviously planned to bite Black when she felt Jacob was nearing the climax or that the kids were gonna be taken away. Which ever came first.* Rosemary Mori. *Was all she said to Eztli.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:07 pm
Kus: "Nah, I just wanted to spend some time with ya when I heard you were gonna be at Xylanthos. They haven't kicked me out or anything yet"

*Roughly an hour later, a massive burst of light lit up the yard. Thousands of spirits and souls, all talking in unusual tongues at once, rushed around and into Jacob. The necromancer was on his knees on the ground, mumuring under his breath. One by one, the charms shook violently then glowed, as did the runes on the ground. The spirits wrapped themselves around Jacob in such great numbers that he literally glowed white. And then.... the portal opened.*

Jacob: "It's ready! Don't hesitate, go through and take cover behind anything you can find once you're on the other side!"

*The dimensional gateway burned with an intense light blue light... only vague images could be seen on the otherside, where Ni'Jitogrimiz was supposedly located.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:26 pm
*Rosemary waited under a small crevice much like a spider would when they hid. Not much room for movement other than out and it didn't look like it was even big enough for her to fit. As she waited for Jacob to tell them what to do next she listened, smelled, and felt for the minds of any other presence or or movement in the air. She wondered how Jacob wanted them to communicate: whispering, through signs which she thought would probably be a disaster especially if they all don't know the same sort of signs, or have her play the part of medium for thought speech.*

---

*A little while before all this Rosemary had sat in the main room writing a letter and sighed to herself without showing it in her outer appearance. She was extremely worried about the trip. In fact she didn't really want to go, but Jacob had reminded her that she'd be good at detecting certain presences. Besides a friend is supposed to help their friends when they need it right?

She looked at Galantros and BlackMN. Though she didn't want to think about blood, their blood, pictures still came to mind when she'd look at them with her crimson eyes and lingered when she'd look away as she'd smell the blood under their skin floating on the air. Into her mind came images of her biting greedily into one of them and slowly savoring their taste, pausing every once in a while to lick what was on her lips and to let the blood flow on their skin a little, so that she may lick it off almost in a playful manner. These thoughts brought about an inner struggle, they tortured her in the fact that she didn't want to do this to them, but at the same time she found pleasure in it because at the same time a part of her wanted to... that's not right... angels aren't supposed to desire to do something like that are they? How are angels supposed to act? She resisted the urge to shake her head and show that she was thinking on her face. She's still a vampire too so she supposes that it's sort of natural.

Every time one of them let her feed off of them, it would ease these images a bit, but they always came back and worse. The more a particular person gave, the more she wanted to finish it in one of her feedings on them, but at the least she always wanted to taste those she's already tasted again. Often she thought of going off and trying to disappear from them, but she enjoyed their company too much. She never really had any friends among the vampires and other creatures... more like associates/almost friends. She certainly didn't have any after her mother died and her interests changed...wanting to find out how the body worked and if there was a way to lessen the women's curse to allow a higher living after birth rate, which is why she had liked Veni so much when she met him because he saw her do something in which back then might have gotten her burned for a witch and didn't tell anyone about it. In fact he had seemed fascinated at what she was trying to do when he asked and even made a few suggestions to try and help her.

She wanted to enjoy her time with these friends, but no matter how hard she tried to ignore it, the thought still lingered becoming worse and harder to ignore. She has always had these thoughts when she was around them, but it was getting worse and sometimes thoughts of torture without spilling a drop of blood and hearing them scream would sneak its way in. Recently she has seen what the hell souls said to her as more of a possible happening than she liked... "You can't control your hunger forever. You'll need to feed on them one day. Feed from them until they've dried up into useless husks.." Or maybe further away, she couldn't tell. She did know that she didn't want to drain them.

She wondered why they hung around her when they knew she could suddenly loose it...and seriously hurt them... Did they not know she was dangerous to be around or did they not mind? Or did they hang around her because of BlackMN? No that couldn't be it... Was she too dangerous to be allowed to walk freely around anyone? Should she try to get herself locked and not see them anymore for their safety? Would it really go away then?

Enough of that ponderings of her existence she told herself. She has something she needs to focus on and also she was planning on biting the girl before they left anyways.*

*Eventually Rosemary and Black ended up in the kitchen. She looked at Rosemary questioningly at first and then said 'fine go ahead' and soon dozed off into a dream world and barely noticed the sudden pain in her neck. She did vaguely notice that when Rosemary usually stopped, she didn't and continued on. When Rosemary was done, the vamprie had new color in her and BlackMN was a little pale. She was still dazed as Rosemary had her sit there for several minutes and had her eat and drink some stuff. Rosemary also put a few things in her pouch and a doll in her arm. The vampire carried her out the door and secured her on Kus. BlackMN stared blankly in front of her with her head tilted down and a juicebox dangling on its straw in her mouth. Slowly she seemed to come back as Jacob grew near to finishing his portal. How pretty he looked at the end of his spell she thought. She said goodbye and good luck to all of them. When they all left she got out one of those teleporting crystals that Rosemary left her and had instructed her on how to use them. She broke it and soon they found themselves at Xy's and Tiamos' place.* Rosemary wanted me to give this to you. *She still seemed rather out of it.

Dear Xylanthos and Tiamos,

First off thank you for agreeing to watch over BlackMN. I know you are always busy, but I thought it would be good for her to see you since she does enjoy seeing you and has visited Galantro's house many times lately. I thought it was time for her to see you again and I thought this would be the best place for her to be to keep her calm and possibly not have her worry the whole time we're gone and maybe actually enjoy herself.

You might have noticed she's a bit drained right now. That's because I 'kissed' her too long on purpose. Yes, I'm sure most would think that terrible of me, but I wanted to try to be at my best for what we're about to do. She shouldn't run or move around too much for the rest of the day and if she wants to don't let her. Also make sure she drinks plenty of liquids and most importantly: Keep her warm. If you touch her she's a bit colder than she normally is. She'll hopefully be almost recovered by tomorrow. Please have her watch TV, nap, or something simple until she seems to be more aware of things.

I've left her some spending money, so if she wants to go out have one of the spiders take her or someone go out with her. She may get lost on her own and end up in an undesireble place...though I don't doubt she'd be able to easily find her way back.

Please try to keep her mind off of why I am gone and pretend that this is some sort of holiday for her. I hope that all turns out well although I have my doubts and fears. Take good care of her and keep her safe as I know you will. I'll do my best to make sure your cousin is as safe as posible.

Best wishes,
Rosemary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:51 pm
Xylanthos: "Well then, let's get you somewhere comfortable where you can rest. Dear, could you get our little guest some kithos berry juice? She's a little... exhausted, right now."

*Scooping her up carefully, the soul guider walked through the plant filled halls, and into a small, cozy room. After shooing away a few curious tree climber lizards, he placed Black on a nice soft bed.*

Kus: "Is Black gonna be okay? She looks funny..."

Esme: "Girlie all sleepy! Me not sleepy though."

Xylanthos: "Oh, she'll be fine. Right now, she's very tired. By tomorrow morning, she should be back to her usual self."

- - - - -

*The sudden blast of cold air was the first thing that greeted the travellers, as they stepped through the portal. Travelling to Ji'Nitogrimiz was an odd experience in itself... it seemed as if the dimensional gateway was trying to push them through several invisible barriers, and it took a few seconds longer than usual. A bit disorienting, when other portals were pretty much instantenous.*

GL: "My God.... this is their city?"

*Galantros threw on the ragged cloak provided by Jacob as he whispered that, glancing around at the strange realm. One that looked completely dead. They were all hiding in a ditch in the ground, several large boulders providing cover. Overhead, a horrendous creature of some sort flew by. It must have been as large as Dieamos itself, a number of misplaced, human-esque heads screaming in agony, teeth, claws, and tendrils twitching as it zoomed past.*

Jacob: "That... was one of the guardians of this realm. The niearcim's attempt at creating Abomination demons. From here on out, keep quiet. Whisper if only necessary, or use telepathy. Now, I'm aware that we would normally need Rosemary for this, but..."

*The necromancer opened up a pouch on his belt, removing a small handful of strange, bright blue grub creatures. They squirmed, making quiet but oddly cute squeaking sounds as they blindly looked about. Without hesitation, he picked one up, and placed it in his ear. The creature seemed to turn to liquid, and seep into his head*

Jacob: "They're a special creature, and they'll allow us to communicate wordlessly amongst ourselves. Each of you place one in your head... Galantros, you'll have to put yours directly on your eye. You too, Rosemary. You can communicate telepathically with us already, but this will make it much easier if several of us are talking to you at once...."

*GL winced as the thing seeped past his eyeball, and into his head. He resisted an urge to grunt loudly at the odd sensation, and distracted himself by looking over the ledge of the ditch they were in. Storm clouds filled the atmosphere, and the land before them seem to stretch forever into the horizon... The occasional dead plant, boulder, cracks in the ground, or small amounts of skeletal remains the only decoration. The entire place even seemed devoid of color, if such a thing were possible. It was hard to tell if it was day or night, much like Limbo, but with a more sinister ambience.*

Galantros: This place is creepy as hell.. Can you guys hear me? I think the slug thing's working already.

Jacob: Yes, it's working. Alright, take a look, way over there... It's not easy to see, but there's... a sort of... organic structure, in the distance. It's gonna take us some time, but we need to make our way there. Thas, Eztli, and Rosemary will be on look out... Aside from the massive demons, there are a few niearcim slave laborers wandering around these plains, and they *will* alert their masters...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:47 pm
*BlackMN watched the little lizards. She was still dazed from Rosemary rolling her mind earlier to basically keep her from feeling the pain of the bite.* I remember seeing a creature like those at a petting zoo during the Festival of Souls in April. It decided to check out the sleeping Rosemary bat I had on me and Rosemary almost scared it off. I remember liking your speech or maybe the way you talked that night... unfortunately what you said escapes me. Hmm... *She sat up suddenly seeming to be more alert and ignored the sudden nausea feeling that overcame her.* I forgot to tell P-chan that I was coming here. That pig is smarter than he looks you know. He'll be so stressed and I didn't even ask the ghosts to keep him fed. He can take care of himself rather well, but I don't think he has the ability to get at most of the food. I need to go check on him. *She started to move to get out of bed, but slowly sank back in and put her hand on her head since she felt a bit more queasy from the sudden movement and seemed to fall slightly back into her haze. She laid there with her legs bent and waited for the dizziness to go away.* That's right...I can't get back myself.

----

*Rosemary got out of her small crevice and took one of the grubs. She stared skeptically at the little creature she had in her had for several seconds. She really didn't like the idea of putting that into her head, but she had to trust Jacob's judgment or else they'd get nowhere. So she raised the slug to her ear and held her hand there for a few seconds before she removed it.*

Ze noise it made. I think Black vould find it cute. You should show her one later. Anyvayz...how vill zis thing help me? Vill it help sepparate ze different voices for me instead of me hafing to do it all ze time? *It could be bothersome and difficult at times for her to sepparate the different voices, much like listening to many people at once with ones ears only with thoughts she caught everything and if there was enough it jumbled together into one big headace.* ..... Do you think it vould be alright eef I don't listen for ze thoughts of otherz und zat detecting zem in ze air vould be enough... *She put her hand to her head.* Zat faux abomination vaz... not very pleasant to listen to. *She put it very lightly...she swore each one of those screaming heads had a brain of their own and somehow made sure their thoughts combined were agonizingly loud.*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:37 pm
*Sephiroth didn't hesitate on putting his in.* Is that the city? *It was the only logical place he can think of and besides Jacob pointed it out.* So our target isn't going to be that far from it?  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:56 pm
Jacob: Yes, Rosemary... the slugs will make it much easier for you, they'll automatically sort the voices out. As for just using the air to search for other things. I guess that would be alright... Would be a good idea to start searching more thoroughly if something seems out of place, however.

No Sephiroth, it's not the city... the actual city is much farther away, and we won't have to go there if we're lucky. You could just detect We actually need to get inside of that giant structure, run through, and make our way down to the bottom of a large canyon. From there, we'll need to find where the mages are holding their ceremony.

I should warn you, the structure we're about to travel to... it's alive, and it can defend itself. There's no way around it, we need to actually travel through it's insides. Once inside, it's only a little bit safer, since it can't directly attack us anymore... But the things inside it. It's not going to be a pretty sight, and we'll have to be very alert while in there...

*No longer wasting anymore time, the group crawled out of the ditch and started to make their way towards the strange "building"*

- - - - -

Xylanthos: "Now take it easy... We can send someone to check on your pig. Here, drink..."

*He handed Black her glass of Kithos juice, gently rubbing her head. Oddly enough, it seemed to calm the queasy feeling by quite a bit, more than just a simple comforting touch should have been able to. She couldn't tell if Xylanthos was conciously doing it or not, he simply ruffled her hair as he watched her with concerned eyes.*

Tiamos: "Do you need anything else, Black?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:31 pm
It probably von't thin me out zo much too zince I'm still not used to zis new one. I still haf my eyez, ears, nose, und other vampire senses to use as vell. *Rosemary actually glided several inches above the ground as they moved along and kept looking this way and that and tried to see if she could detect anything.*

----

*BlackMN thanked Tiamos for the glass and pushed herself up a bit so she could easily drink it. When she had finished her face turned a little pink.* Well... *She looked at the doll strapped to one of her bags.* That doll I got from GL's and mine first outing together in Limbo would be nice... and that's all I can think of. *When he handed it to her, she tucked it under one arm and pulled out the vampire doll that Rosemary gave her before she left. It's that same doll that she had found on the ground after a merchant with a cart full of them had bumped into her.* Thank you. *She shifted to her side and looked like she was going to go to sleep, but said.* You shouldn't worry too much about it. I'll be fine you know. I mean I let her do it. She's still a vampire and biting me helps her work better sometimes I think... *She paused and thought about what happened earlier.* You're mostly concerned because you sense that if she continued she would have killed me don't you? I wanted to help her out... I did the right thing didn't I?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:52 pm
*Just moments later, Jacob suddenly pulled everyone behind a boulder. He pointed wordlessly at a pile of dirt that seemed to be moving, as if something was trying to push it up. A tendril of mutilated flesh and and jagged bone emerged, unprotected eyeballs opening from pieces of skinless flesh that peeled back. The thing wavered about, looking like it was sniffing the air, twitching as it swept the ground around it in a circle.*

Jacob: 'Jiluzix's Finger'... those things tend to wander around EVERYWHERE here... avoid them, they'll alert every creature in the realm to our location. After several.... experiments, I learned that if they see you, there's still a chance you can avoid everything coming down on you at onc by severing the tendril quickly.

*The 'Jiluzix's Finger' growled a bit, before tunneling back underground. After waiting for a few minutes, they began to move on once more. Sephiroth, however, found his foot was caught. Another tendril had quickly unburrowed, and wrapped around his ankel. The thing started to screech, and loudly.*

- - - - -

Tiamos: If you think you did, then yes, you did the right thing, sweetie.

Xylanthos: We understand why you let her feed on you, and I'll be honest. Yes, we were a bit concerned that if she takes it a bit too far, it could kill you. However, we believe that she cares far too much about you to let that happen.

*The soul guiders both grunted a little in discomfort, their faces contorted in pain for a short while. The moment passed though, and they simply sat back in the chairs they had placed next to Black's bed.*

Tiamos: That wasn't very pleasent... Phew.

*Xylanthos simply nodded, and watched as some of the tree climber lizards crawled back onto Black's bed, sniffing at her face in curiosity.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:21 pm
*Sephiroth managed to catch himself since he had just begun to take a step. At that range with such a long sword it was difficult for him to simply cut the thing off. It had to go into the dirt a bit. He and didn't hesitate to grip his sword with two hands and swing at the thing, the blade cutting into the dirt and getting stuck when it reached its deepest point a little bit after the creature it had went through the creature. He moved his now free legs to gain the footing he needed to finish the swing.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:42 pm
*After Jacob had told them about the Jiluzix's Fingers Rosemary said.* I don't think I'll be able to detect zose rather easily und zoon enough... *Even with her back turned she saw the thing grab Sephiroth's leg and oh the loud consistant screech it made really hurt her ears.*

---

I think so too... *She knows Rosemary has put her own saftey in danger to protect her... like with the hunger demon, she thought...Rosemary probably could have gotten away if she didn't have to worry about her.* Eventhough she told me I shouldn't trust her so much, but I do and I think it makes her happy deep down even if she doesn't really show it. *She blew at the tree climber and closed her eyes.* How have you two been lately? *She thought of what Tiamos just said abount unpleasantries.* Before I showed up of course.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games