Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Tsukasa ignored the neko girl who ran in to the class room. Looking over at clover she saw her book. "what are you planing to make grow?" she asked her, her own book floating unattended at the moment. Mannen flew off to fly around the neko girl who came in, Making clicking sounds that sounded like laughter.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 pm
"Really, I don't know," she laughed, "I just think it would be useful to learn. Make food larger, grow plants so I have more ingrediants for my potions. I don't know right at this moment."  

Au_Chante_Moron

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:49 pm
"when you figure out how to work the potions, grow me a giant rose plant." Tsukasa said, then turned back to her book. raising her hand a red pen flew out of her bag and itto her left hand. She started drawing on the air, and the ink was floating. She drew a pentagram, touched the center with her finger and it lit up for a second and the ink reformed into a crystal cup full of water. Taking a drink she said "that wasn't to hard."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:20 pm
Once Kiki took her seat, some black spirit came over to her. it sounded like it was laughing at her and Kiki hated being laughed at. "hey!" she yelled, slamming her book to her desk. "get your thing to stop laughing at me!"  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:28 pm
"he's not laughing at you, thats how he talks. He thinks you smell like maple trees." Tsukasa said, taking another sip of her water before turning around to face the girl. "And Mannen is not a thing." She said coldly, her pupilless ice blue eyes fixed on her in anger but no emotion on her face making her look scary as heck. "He is a Skull Spirit and he is my pet."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:35 pm
Kiki's face turned red with embarassment. redface Why did i have to snap like that she thought. "oh sweatdrop ....I-I'm sorry....I sorta had a rough day." she said and started reading her book again  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:42 pm
Mannen nuzzled the cat girls face. "As long as one can admit their own faults they shall recieve forgiveness from the one's the wronged." Tsukasa said, waving her hands to make a little ice spirit in the shape of a cat appear in front of Kiki.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:13 pm
Kiki looked up from her book and smiled at her. she was glad she hadn't just made an enemy. "thanks" she said.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:15 pm
(oops made it in white)
Kiki looked up from her book and smiled at her. she was glad she hadn't made an enemy. "thanks" she said.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm
"whatever." She turned around waving behing her to call Mannen back to her. She took her pen and drew another pentagram in the air, and when she touched it it turned into a bowl of water that the skull spirit drank out of.  

Lady Eevee

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:25 pm
Kalli had been sitting by the window, watching the whole thing, amused.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:57 pm
Awakening in the dawn, in the realm of Valhalla

{ 尢 }Hikaru turned around when he heard the commotion coming from the others but sighed and turned back towards the front and started to concentrate on a certain passage, as if he was trying to figure out what it said, but there was also a sense of what he knew what it said as if it was his first language. "Ȁzaerȁ Fal'lash" Hikaru whispered, quickly making a seal in the air with one of his fingers which actually wrote the seal in the air. Suddenly the seal disappeared and an explosion could be heard in the hallways. Hikaru closed his eyes and sighed. "Damnit! This book is so damn ancient that the translations are incorrect! Last time I ever try and invoke Clairsentient magic" Hikaru said to himself, slightly annoyed but a slightly amused expression on his face.{ 尢 }
I am Vuxarukirii, the Valkyrie Knight of the Eternal Reawakening

Vuxarukirii

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:55 am
Dirge pulled out a book from his bag and began to read page by page, he enjoyed class but not as much as gym, he couldn't wait for gym class he felt like he could let loose up then  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 am
Yukie had dosed off whilst everyone else was buzzing around her, The ggod thing about the back row was that no one botherd her and she didn't have to try so hard to fit in.

She squealed slightly in shock when the boy made the explosion. She just stared in shock at the boy, Eyes gone white.  

ChloeeCyanide

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:17 am
There was an explosion in tha hall andKiki looked up from her book. She realized that a boy in the first row had caused it. She smiled slightly, amused. Then she realized everyone had a spellbook of some kind. The only book she had was a mystery novel, with no connection to magic what so ever. I hope I don't need a spellbook for this class She thought. Just then the teacher entered and glared at the boy who caused the explosion. "alright" ahe said "my name is Mrs. Zadori. In this class we will be learning about spells and casting them." Oh great! I jinxed it. now what do I do? thought Kiki, beginning to turn a little red. "Now, who doesn't have a spell book?" Mrs. Zadori asked. Kiki turned bright red as she raised her hand.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games