Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:20 pm
without taking her eyes off the boy, she spoke to Hetukiri,"we have a thief before us, one who knew about the heart of Ra", turning her attention back on the boy with her focus still on Hetukiri, she said with a bored tone,"oh and don't think i didn't know about your plan to just head for my office and wait it out, if your going to be second in command, than you need to act like it", she spoke to the centaur as well,"Goddess do you mind sharing with Hetukiri what happen , from start to finish please, and try not to miss any details, I'll be back when his ready to talk" and she left the room in silence...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:31 pm
" i wasnt gonna wait it out in your office!!!" i had to do important research for a guest" * stare i cant belive she would say that i work really hard sometimes,* hetukiri said to her self*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:34 pm
*Goddess takes Hetu in to a cornor of the room and tells her how she first senced that something was wrong with the boy and how she and Chief had found him after he stole the Heart of Ra and ate it before we could stop him and how he had passed out and been brought to the room they ehere currently in*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:38 pm
"i see" *hetukiri said now serious as ever* "did u guys find his motive for stealing the heart" *after this statement she turned her head to quickly glimpse at the boy on the bed, then her eyes narrowed*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:46 pm
oh now she was seriously ticked off, first that little brat broke her statue, then eats the heart, whats next he's going to be trying to take a bite out of her cereal too>if she ate cereal i bet he would try that is< she slammd her office door then put up an electric ward to stop all from entering, she was in no mood for guest of any kind right now. just as the thought entered her mind she know that he had came anyways....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:53 pm
hello im rene_gabriel and im a spirirt lol im going to live in the castle of neteru ok so beware of me lol 3nodding  

-MuuSik IS In mE-

6,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:56 pm
not caring about the pain the ward caused him, Dark walked into Mega'a office with a wolfish grin he knew would make her blood boil, "whats the matter lover, not feeling to friendly today, i have to say between the throwing me out of the castle with that portal of yours and the the ward on the door...why if i didn't know you better i would say you were trying to keep me out" slamming her to the front of her desk he placed both hands on the top of opposite sides to lock her in, "now why would you want to do a thing like that", he asked knowing the answer but forcing her to say it first, because there was no way in hell he was going to.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:06 pm
...not fazed by Dark's attempt at showing dominic, Chief looked him straight in the eyes, "its been over between us for a long time, Dark. you know that as much as i do, so stop calling me Mega its Chief now, let the past go." saying this was hard but it was a must, this was a new life for her and she was not going to let him ruin it for her.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:14 pm
*Hatukiri brother of Hetukiri, now walked into Chief's office and his jaw dropslightly at what he had seen* "ummmmm... should i come back another time ?" *Hatukiri said as he left eye twitched a bit, and he quickly hid the gold amulet he had bought for Chief*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:48 am
User ImageWait a minute.. Attractive women? Bondage? God this is one of those perverted dreams again.. he thought as he looked at his pretty centaur guard. "Uhm hi there.. I'm Nick ma'am. And you are?" he smiled sweetly at her even though he's bondaged to a bed. Then he panicked at Chief's statement. "Wait! What? Stole? Black Heart of who? Rip my head off!?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:29 am
*if it was this guy who pissed chief off so much hetukiri was in no mood for childish games, and one thing people did not like to see is hetukiri serious and angry**she quickly turned her head around to the boy motionless on the bed and said.* " LISTEN UNLESS I ASK YOU A QUESTION, THEN PLEASE STAY SILENT, WHAT EVER YOU DID TO MAKE CHIEF SO ANGRY, I WILL NOT LET YOU LIVE IT DOWN." "ILL BE QUESTIONING YOU IN A MINUTE."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:28 am
*puts a hand on Hetus shoulder* "It's OK," *she says* "I asked him his name and it's only fair that he has a tiny fit. He IS tied to a bed, after all." *she goes over to the bed and looks down at the sorry figure on it* "So, you name is Nick, is it? Seeing as you asked me my name, I shall tell it. My name is Goddess. I am one of the oldest people in this Castle right now. As you can see, I'm a Cenatur. I also happen to have used my 10,000 years on this earth to train myself in all manners of magic. All we wnat to do now is askyou some questions. If you don't answer each and every question TRUTHFULLY, then I get to kill you." *Goddess said all this while using a bit of her magic to make sure the boy understood everything she said*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 am
*Hetukiri respected the elder Goddess's request and she leaned against the wall as the Centaur talked to the boy* *but there was something about this boy that Hetukiri despised in the pit of her soul,.... she just didnt know exactly what it was....*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:37 am
It was getting late as the sun went down and the sky turned red. As a few people from the castle where watching the sun go down, they saw something appear from the distance. As the black spot came closer and closer they could see a man dressed in blue arrive on its trusty donkey. They had seen him before, it was like many others a true blood vampire. Only this one was different. He didn't like drinking blood, infact he didn't even like to kill. This man was known as a wanna be hero. He sure tried to show everyone he had the skills to be an hero, But it may not be as he meant. Things always went wrong and he made an complete fool of himself. Lucky him he still had his trusty donkey named after the horse from zelda... '' Epona ''. As he came closer to the castle he took a deep breath and faced everyone who allready knew everything about him. But this time things would be different. If his help was needed now, things wouldn't go wrong. He would be there waiting to help with his wanna be stallion on his side.  

TwilightOfTime

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:43 pm
a Blue light apperers in front of the gate and a wolf demon steps out and tthe blue lights goes away. she looks up at the sky "dam! I'm late. I hate saiken's portals!" she screams as she heads for the front doors. For the head of the Sasukie wolf clan to be here would be thought of as a mistake for the are knowned to be destroyed by mankind but here she comes to make a life for she has none anymore.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff