Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gromf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:49 pm
dont whap me tho, i bruise easy! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:47 am
Hi everyone, new geezer here, wife of geezer bubba billy ray (real life), and yes, our daughter will qualify for this guild in only a few short weeks xd . She is currently nonplussed about joining just yet though - still trying to get a grip on the whole being considered a geezer thing I think blaugh

I am very happy to be a member in the one guild that actually sounds cool to be in! I'm mostly an exchange/vend whore, so if you go there, you'll find me around. Be sure to say hi if I don't remember who you are 3nodding  

spiked_fuzzy

Gromf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:52 am
welcome to the guild smile

although im not a geezer yet, i do find myself saying "im too old for this [BLEEP]" a lot, like when doing overstrenuous activities like sitting up, and walking, lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:54 am
Welcome to Bubba Billy Ray and Spiked Fuzzy - enjoy yourselves here in the guild.
Gromf - you are such a silly boy.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

corruption

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:44 am
hello..my name is Corruption and I am 24 years old...soon to be 25 in October...I have a 2 year old daughter...and I live in Michigan. I have been a member of gaia since November 22nd...and I like various things...bowling, reading, the color blue, anime, cartoons in general...and videogames. I'm trying to find a new place to hang out. And I've heard of this place before...so I decided to check it out and see what other geezers I could find to scream in each other's ears... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:47 am
corruption
hello..my name is Corruption and I am 24 years old...soon to be 25 in October...I have a 2 year old daughter...and I live in Michigan. I have been a member of gaia since November 22nd...and I like various things...bowling, reading, the color blue, anime, cartoons in general...and videogames. I'm trying to find a new place to hang out. And I've heard of this place before...so I decided to check it out and see what other geezers I could find to scream in each other's ears... whee
Welcome to the Geezers Guild *Hands you a cane to whack the young'uns with*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

corruption

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:57 am
Lil Brat
corruption
*feels the power flowing* I....I can feel it!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:00 am
corruption
Lil Brat
corruption
3nodding xd  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Gromf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:22 am
corruption
Lil Brat
corruption

lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:07 pm
corruption
hey!!! you ish here too now! welcome to the guild! you're the first person i semi-know here sweatdrop  

Aikotsui

corruption

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:13 pm
Aikotsui
corruption
hey!!! you ish here too now! welcome to the guild! you're the first person i semi-know here sweatdrop
hey! *huggles*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:57 am
Hello everyone! My name is Tess and I used to have the alias TessenX, but due to a problem that occured while trying to change my password and email, I am now locked out of that account, so I have to start afresh with a new account...it bites the big one, especially since I now have to buy those clothes all over again as well as save up for a new set of fox ears...total drag, but what can ya do, eh?

So hello everyone...and thank you for re-adding my sorry butt smile  

Tessiebean

Tarotess
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:54 am
Gromf
dont whap me tho, i bruise easy! lol
shut up! you know you like it! whee